Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO FENOMENO VERO
98-08
21 goals
alla faccia dei gufi, dei gufacci, degli interisti quaquaraquaquà

Oh, and how good is Dossena defensively?

he's not bad (definitely more than good, for the premiership's standards).
however i can't see dossena going anywhere this summer. Pozzo usually keeps is valuable players for at least 2 seasons before selling them (pizarro, iaquinta, muntari, Jankulovski, fiore, giannichedda, mauri, natali).

udinese will probably keep him until dossena will reach the national team call, to raise his price even more.

he's not bad (definitely more than good, for the premiership's standards).
however i can't see dossena going anywhere this summer. Pozzo usually keeps is valuable players for at least 2 seasons before selling them (pizarro, iaquinta, muntari, Jankulovski, fiore, giannichedda, mauri, natali).

udinese will probably keep him until dossena will reach the national team call, to raise his price even more.

Hey, let me keep my hopes up :-pp

Oh, and if Roma win Serie A today, you should remember my post just after Inter lost to Liverpool ;)

I really hope Inter lose, they are probably the most hated club in Europe. Roma need to win it, and Parma need to prove themselves and try to stay up. They can do it!

Forza Parma!

inter 1-0... they should really thank the referee's for this scudetto

Last edited:

Cazzo Inter, Parma should have won. And Milan played well, but Fiorentina were always seen to win that game. :(

Next season, Juve have a lot to do!, Hopefully we'll have the strength to do it from summer transfers.

Goodbye Parma, hope you'll be back soon. A sad day for Italian football indeed, Serie A loses another great team.

Congrats Fiorentina upon this great achievement, you deserved it more than Milan.

And well.. UEFA cup, here we come!! Let's focus on the good things: finally we won't play those annoying matches on Saturdays anymore, at least for 08/09 season :D

I have to say Catania really brought it to Roma and ensured their survival with a much deserved point. Despite a piece of brillance by Mirko in the first half Roma just seemed to switch off in the second.

But say what you will about Inter they delivered the goods when it counted today with two great goals from Ibra, although Maicon and Balotelli were the standouts for Inter today.

Also Osvaldo scored an amazing goal to dump Milan into the UEFA Cup. :)

All in all an amazing finale to the Serie A season. :D

Last edited:

Congratulations to Inter for their third consecutive scudetto...and three times well deserved....

can someone tell me on which postition abdoulaye konko from genoa plays? they play 3-4-3 formation and he is listed as a winger, so i don't know where on the pitch he plays... can someone help me?

On the flank of the '4'

right or left flank? in pes2008, genoa captain rossi is on the right flank and jurić is on the left flank... i don't get it, if he plays on the flank, where those two (rossi and jurić) play?... can you be little more detailed (i'm making option file so i need to who plays where on the pitch). tnx in advance. :))

b1bc66d9771852335125de6335616771.png

this is the tactical formation where captain rossi didn't play... but how does it look when he plays? and thank you for the picture.

rossi usually plays in konko's position (with konko playing in bovo's position). sometimes he swaps the position with konko.
and sometimes konko swaps the position with leon (actually that's not really leon's position, as when leon plays he's on the centre, while when konko plays upfront, he takes place exactly where leon is in that picture).

..... who the hell is that "wilson" anyway :LOL::LOL::LOL:

however congrats to inter. they were by far the strongest team in europe until jannuary.... and then one of the crappiests top teams in europe from jannuary on (even though barca did a lot worst).
however they hanged on and managed to finish the season on top of the table so, hats off to italy's champions and enjoy your deserved scudetto :)):applaud::applaud:

Last edited:

Seems Amauri deal is as good as done, Ben. You're getting Nocerino and Lanzafame(half of him) + cash in return. Your thoughts?

Edit: deal is done :DANCE:

Last edited:

Il centrocampista smentisce le voci di un possibile divorzio e annuncia che resterà a Milano per altre tre stagioni. L'annuncio dopo l'incontro con Galliani e Ancelotti.

I never doubted Gattuso. I knew he would stay :D:D:D 2011.

What was the total value of the deal?

12m
+ Nocerino(worth 5 or 6 million? he had become deadweight at juve)
+ .5 of Lanzafame( 2 or 3m? has it all to prove, but is rated highly, has impressed in serie B, could return to juve if succesful or be sold for much to Palermo :D)

I'm talking in euroes here, by the way.

Edit: I'm now hearing Lanzafame is just a loan deal. Great.

Last edited:

rossi usually plays in konko's position (with konko playing in bovo's position). sometimes he swaps the position with konko.
and sometimes konko swaps the position with leon (actually that's not really leon's position, as when leon plays he's on the centre, while when konko plays upfront, he takes place exactly where leon is in that picture).

so you say when rossi plays on the right side in the middlefield, konko plays in defence of three defenders (along with bovo and criscito/lucarelli)?

and does he ever play on the left flank in the middlefield or not?

Last edited:

so you say when rossi plays on the right side in the middlefield, konko plays in defence of three defenders (along with bovo and criscito/lucarelli)?

and does he ever play on the left flank in the middlefield or not?

both rossi and konko are extremely versatile players as they can cover the entire right sideline (rossi is good with his left foot too, but, as far as i remember he always played on the right).
both of them played in any right-side role this season (fullback, midfielder and winger). nontheless while rossi is definitely a midfielder.... it's hard to define konko's role (he really played everywhere)... the only thing i can say is that he pushes much better than he defends.
i heard inter is after konko, wich seems to me a bit weird honestly. he's good, but rossi is much better imo. i still remember that astonishing goal he scored a couple of weeks ago :w00t:

still talking about nice goals, theese are my picks for last week.

vucinic
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=p4b6sBqyH9Q
lol.. and then they say roma needs a foward! :DD

osvaldo
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsWG4zC-6o
the comparison with pelè is honestly a bit too much.... but this guy really had a great first season in serie a...... he deserved to be mentioned in the serie a rookies best 11... but i forgot him :-pp

Dom, the deal is not done yet... at least not officially.... they should close today, so i guess i'll wait to see wich are the real terms of the agreement..... however if theese would be the terms, i would be seriously pissed off.

anyway, parma, empoli and livorno in serie b..... just take a look at the players who should be going in the serie b next year:
diamanti, abate, moro, vannucchi, giacomazzi, budel, raggi, pratali, rossi, morfeo, gasbarroni, cigarini, dessena, lucarelli....

:SHOCK: this is insane!!!
however some of them definitely will move. it's unpossible to believe that players like diamanti, abate, raggi, dessena, lucarelli and cigarini will stay in b.

cigarini especially has been (together with diamanti and hamsik) the best rookie in serie a this season. this guy is really something special. did u see him sunday against inter? he had to deal with zanetti and vieira for the whole match..... and he simply humiliated them! A 21 years old kid, playing the most important match of the season (the saving-relegation match) against the strongest team in italy, facing 2 of the best and most experienced defensive midfielders in the world.
and the craziest thing is that he doesn't even play in an "easy" role. he's not a fullback or a winger. he's a central midfielder.... actually it's even worse... he's the "regista", the playmaker, the one who has always to be cool, clear-headed, totally focused. he's the one who has to stay cool and walk, while everybody around him is running, he's the only player who must always play with his head up, looking at his teammates (not at the ball).

he handled (better saying "bossed") his role with such a coolness, such a maturity, that is really beyond any immagination.
what a player! :))

Last edited:

both rossi and konko are extremely versatile players as they can cover the entire right sideline (rossi is good with his left foot too, but, as far as i remember he always played on the right).
both of them played in any right-side role this season (fullback, midfielder and winger). nontheless while rossi is definitely a midfielder.... it's hard to define konko's role (he really played everywhere)... the only thing i can say is that he pushes much better than he defends.

again, tnx for the feedback...okay, just tell me when rossi plays on right side in middlefiled, where konko plays at that time, does he play in defense (the first one on the right side of three defenders) or he plays in attack on the right side as a supporting striker?

again, tnx for the feedback...okay, just tell me when rossi plays on right side in middlefiled, where konko plays at that time, does he play in defense (the first one on the right side of three defenders) or he plays in attack on the right side as a supporting striker?

look, just imagine konko as a terzino a la serginho. he is usually lined up as a fullback (especially when rossi is lined up at midfield), but u will always find him next to the opponent's box.

we might say he's a "fake fullback" or a winger in disguise (exactly as serginho used to be).

this is a reliable line up, wich reflects genoa's usual formation this season.
Juve-Genoa-750894.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom