Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

If the incident was not football realted (IF) then we still have the aftermath which is football related.

On which note;

I think all countries have hooligan problems, which teams and coutire suffer shifts with the times, anyone who thinks their teams are beyond being plunged into such incidents have misplaced arrogance. Also it is wrong for anyone to try to turn such things into a political football. My comments have been about it being sad for all people, proper football fans and football, same wherever- nothing beyond that simple truth.

Last edited:

I don't getwhy people act so stupid out of someprimitive tribalism...i also have a favourite team but i prefer to see good football...i'l a bigger fan of football than of my (very lousy) team....
For some obscure reason people become fan of a team and then they act as in awaqr for the sake of the colours of their team...i would never kill people in a war for my country let alone start a fight for a bloody stupid football team...(no matter which team that is).

But i've read in papers (i know) that despite what happened last sunday, ther eis less and less violence in Italian football. So perhaps it's better to think about this positive thing.

I don't getwhy people act so stupid out of someprimitive tribalism.

Yet every country has a mindless minority that do exactly this, frustratingly sad.

i would never kill people in a war for my country let alone start a fight for a bloody stupid football team...(no matter which team that is).

Oh please don't get me started on that subject, you could count on one hand the number of justified wars in the past century, almost all conflicts arise due to the pseudo economic/military vested interests of an elite that leave the blood to be spilt by those of a lower order.

My thoughts in this area are a cobbled amalgamation of Bill Hicks, Roger Waters, Tony Benn, Amnesty International etc…

Back to seria a the week after next, on which note could anyone offer a preview of what we can excpect from those ties to cheer the mood up a little?

Lo zio? Milanista etc?

believe me guys, what is happening in the italian stadia has anything to do with football, fans, sport....
the european media create a link between italian football and violence and a link between fans and ultras.

both links are wrong.

fans - ultras
all the most important european newspapers (french, spanish, english.... i don't speak german, so i can't talk about german newspapers) always point out how the ultras are just "a part of the italian fans".
but sayin that ultras are "a part" of the italian football fans is still wrong. a 20%, 30%... this would be "a part"...
but a 4\5% of the italian football fans community, that's not even "a part". that's a negligible percentage.

now u will tell me "not that negligible, if they can do such a mess"..... and that's true. but including the ultras inside the italian football fan community is a distortion. because they're a too little percentage and because their actions are not grounded on football or football teams. they don't act to "protect" their team. actually they're the most dangerous threat to their own teams..... AND THEY'RE WELL AWARE OF IT!
they threaten the supporters of their own team, they blackmail the owners of their own team.
this is not acting for the sake of your team. this is willfully damaging your team... and they do it on purpose.

italian football - violence
this is another tipycal stereotype, due to lack of information by european media. As i already wrote before what is happening inside and outside the italian stadia has anything to do with football.
i guess some examples might let u understand what i'm talking about....

look at what happened sunday in roma. in the afternoon roma and lazio ultras said they would have done a mess if roma match would have been played (roma match should have started at 8 pm.
well, sunday at 5 pm we already knew roma match was cancelled......
roma and lazio ultras had no reason anymore to be angry...... but they contraddicted themselves and still did what they did....

and btw, what should they be angry about seriously??? is was an accident. it was caused by the negligence of a policeman, that's for sure.... but still it was nothing more than an accident.
i wonder what would they do then if a lazio female supporter would be raped? or if a little lazio supporter would be kidnapped?
would they start a civil war?? of course not. they wouldn't care, exactly as they don't care about that guy. the only thing they really care is the fact that a policeman caused the death of somebody (no matter who the dead was)... and this is a perfect pretext to unleash their fury.

atalanta supporters causing troubles to their own city, burning their fellow citizen's cars, their stores, causing a penalization to their own football team..... that's what we're talking about!
we aren't talking about fans of rival teams fighting each others for the sake and the honour of their own club.... we're talking about people damaging their own city, their own clubs.
they're some sort of "black bloc". do u think black blocs have anything to do with politics? of course not. they're just idiot, ignorant, frustrated and angry people who use politc as a pretext to unleash their fury.
and the same goes for this people.

we all remeber pretty well what happened in catania last year, don't we?
and we all remember that ther wasn't any fight between palermo and catania ultras. Palermo ultras never joined that riot. it was just catania ultras against catania policemen. so what does this has to do with football???? anything. it would have been a "football problem" if catania ultras would have fight against palermo ultras..... but that's not what happened.

another example.... those bastards blackmail their own clubs owners.
since we established that each time ultras cause any kind troubles (flares on the pitch, petards, racists banners, riots) their clubs have to pay (we have different kind of sanctions; economic fine, stadia disqualifications, closed doors matches), those bastards found an easy way to make easy money.
they contact the owner and tell him "do u wanna avoid sanctions? then give us money and we won't cause any troubles next week"
if the owner doesn't pay then he will pay for it. when the stadium gets disqualified or when the italian federation penalize the club with a closed door match, the club doesn't earn the money (tickets cash) for that match..... we're talking about millions euros!

this season something new happened. milan's ultras started some sort of a "supporting strike". they didn't sing, didn't put any banner till last month. from august to october san siro was some sort of a silent cathedral. the italian authorities started an investigation about this situation (because they already had some suspicions about the possible reasons of the strike) and they discovered that the ultras were blackmailing galliani. "if u don't pay us san siro will become more silent than a museum".
galliani didn't pay, and we all noticed the consequences of his (wise) decision.
when this story became pubblic, sky italy journalists went to san siro and interviewed the fans before they got inside the stadium. they all replied the same way "i would like to sing, but the ultras are disallowing us to do it, they threaten us".
the following week the strike ended.

now guys honestly how can we say this has anything to do with football??? do u think that those milan ultras can be considered as milan supporters???? do u think they care about their club?????

do u wanna know wich is the difference between an ultras and a supporter??
take a look at this video then.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDAlrEU7YU

a coupe of weeks ago, during juventus - udinese, an ultras threw a petard on the pitch, close to a player... but that idiot wasn't in the curva (the stadium end, the ultras turf) he was in the stands.
did u see which was the supporters reaction? if that idiot would have thrown that petard from the curva, none of the people around him would have done anything, nobody would have informed the stewards. that prick said that he didn't find any tickets for the curva and so he had to buy a stand ticket.... probably he didn't realize that ultras and football supporters are totally different things.... he didn't expect the people around him to react that way.
when the stewards brought that idiot outside the stadium the people on the stand was applauding.....
while the ultras from the curva were screaming "bastards" towards the people in the stands.... because they reported the the fact to the stewards....

and exactly the same thing happened in napoli 2 weeks ago

that's why i'm saying that is completely wrong identify ultras with supporters. the ultras are not supporters, they're not even a part of the italian fans community. they're just "ultras".

we have no violent supporters..... well, at least no more than the other countries...
violence is not a "football problem", is an ultras problem. for those bastards football is nothing more than a "frame".
if we will ever be able to kick their asses out of our football stadia, then they will fill our rugby stadia... coz it doesn't really matters to them, as long as they can do what they wanna do.

p.s.
i also have to highlight that not every ultras group is composed by thugs who don't care about football. there are also some (a few, honestly) ultras groups who never cause problems, who really care about their teams... i guess we could define them "hardcore supporters"... theese guys are supporters.... but the majority of ultras aren't.

But i've read in papers (i know) that despite what happened last sunday, ther eis less and less violence in Italian football. So perhaps it's better to think about this positive thing.
i would love to tell u that's true mate..... but imo, it isn't :(
our stadia are safer than last year, that's for sure. but we just made 1 (very) little step foward.... and what happened last year in catania, can happen again (also because that mess was outside the stadium) :(

sorru for my umpteenth longest post :(

EDIT:
Back to seria a the week after next, on which note could anyone offer a preview of what we can excpect from those ties to cheer the mood up a little?

Lo zio? Milanista etc?

sorry Van, i read your post just after writing mine and now i gotta go. i'll see if i will find some free time tomorrow to talk about next week matches ;)

Last edited:

Well.. Serie A is a little frustrating right now. It may sound a little spiteful, but juve would've been top(or close to it) had it not been for this season's poor refereeing. Not that it's an excuse for the lame play my side shows.

In lighter news, it's lo zio vs me next week :mrgreen:!

Don said:
In lighter news, it's lo zio vs me next week !

:8):
i'm ready, Don!

festathundaga022jpglz5.jpg

i love this pic!:lol:

Ahaa that's an amazing pic :) Palermo-Juve soon? Sounds great because both teams - I'm especially happy about Palermo - seem to be in good form. :)

thanks for the info lo zio... straight from the horses mouth( no need to read media hype I rather have the true from you Italians :applause:)

Hmm Lo Zio, surely the fact that the Ultras are there for everygame and are often the most vocal contingent, then they should be considered part of the fanbase.

Hmm Lo Zio, surely the fact that the Ultras are there for everygame and are often the most vocal contingent, then they should be considered part of the fanbase.

well, your points are right, mate. but my opinion is that we can't talk about a "fanbase", because the components of this fanbase are totally different.
i mean putting normal supporters (about the 95% percent of the italian supporters according to the last researches) and ultras "on the same page of the book" is highly unappropriate.

a simple example: i don't know if u guys heard about what happened in taranto last sunday.... taranto's football club is a 3rd division club (serie c, if i do remember well) so maybe the international media snubbed what happened there (at least i didn't read anything about it on english newspapers).... anyway sunday in taranto stadium there were the same kind of disorders there were in atalanta stadium...
as soon as the ultras knew a policemen killed a guy they started to destroy the stadium, trying to force the game suspension.....

exactly as it happened in atalanta, the taranto supporters on the stands started singing against the ultras "scemi, scemi" (wich could sound like "idiots")....
well, the taranto ultras stopped attacking the glass wich separates the end and the pitch and started attacking the glass wich separates the ends and the stands.
they broke that glass and started beating the supporters on the stands!!!!! taranto ultras beating up taranto supporters.... and this because taranto supporters were blaming the ultras by singing "idiots".
of course the supporters on the stands were much more than those thugs..... but they are normal civilised people, they aren't violent, they aren't thugs, so most of them tried to run out of the stadium.... those who were sitting close to the glass instead had no time to escape and were brutally beated by the ultras of their own team!!!

u see what i mean to say?
those bastards are sure part of the "fanbase". as u correctly pointed out, they are there every week, they're the loudest of the fans (despite being a few) and they're also the only ones who always follow the clubs during the away matches.

but they can be put togheter with fans on the same page of the book...... because they're very different.... they blackmail their own clubs, they beat the fans of their own clubs....

so what i'm trying to say is that here in italy we don't have an homogeneous fanbase.
we have the fans, who are just normal people who go to the stadium just to support their team.... they're not really passionals (execpt the southern fans, like palermo and napoli, for example), they're not really loud, the don't sing for the whole match, they don't create any choreography or banner, and most of them don't even follow their team on the away matches.....

then there are the ultras (wich are totally different from the "old ultras"). they don't go at the stadium to support their team, they go there to fight, to unleash their anger, and frustration, to throw stones against the glasses or the policemen.
they sing, that's true. but their songs are not the same songs we used to hear in our stadia.... their not "our clubs songs".... they sing some new chants, chants against the police, chants against the rivals, chants against the media (why?:shock:).
they do create banners.... but those banners are not those great, witty, hilarious banners we were used to see in our stadia (like the one i posted in my previous post).... now their banner are plan white sheets with messagges like "down with the modern football" or "all cops are bastards". sometimes they also use some racists banners to blackmail their own clubs presidents (when a racist banner is showed, the club gets punished).

they're not all criminals, anyway. just a few of them are; their leaders. the majority of our ultras are just silly kids (from 17 to 24).they're culturally weak, they're easy to be manipulated, to be influenced.... and they follow their "leaders" just to find some consolation to their spiritual vacuum in the mass. those guys do the most terrible things, things they would never do if they were alone. but when they become part of a mass, they loose theur inhibitions, they become animals...... and they're even more scaring then their (criminals) leaders :(.

that's why i think this is not a football issue; this is a social issue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fossa Dei Leoni was quite a loyal Ultra... but they disbanded as some idiots burned a Juve flag.... which was against their constitution.

that's the point mate!
la Fossa dei leoni was an old style ultras group. they used to be real fans. they would have never done what the current ultras groups do nowadays!

our original ultras groups were something really different from the current ultras groups. they were just hardcore supporters.
they were something to be proud about!
they weren't gentlemen, that's for sure. but they had an ethical code. they didn't use to carry knives or stones to the stadium, they didn't use to fight against the police, they didn't write racists messages on their banners. their banners were great, funny, witty.... there are museums (in italy and in germany) where their banners are showed as they were paintings!
they didn't use flares as weapons. they used to carry flares at the stadium to create some magnificent coreographies.
burning a flag of a rival team was already enough to cause the death of the group....... nowadays our ultras groups do much more terrible things than burning flags every week.... but u don't see them dismantelling themselves for this.

those great ultras groups are almost dead nowadays... they were (almost) all dismantled by their own leaders (because they didn't want to be linked, to be compared to those bastards whe call ultras nowadays).

actually i'd say there's a semantical mistake. today we use to call wth the same name (ultras) 2 very different things: the ancient ultras groups and the current ultras groups.
that's a big mistake, imo.
----------------------------------------------------------------

some news about the italian shame:
the allegations against the policemen changed. now it's not anymore involuntary manslaughter, the pubblic attorney changed the allegation in murder.
this because there is a eyewitness who said that the policemen didn't pulled the trigger accidentally, but on purpose, pointing th gun at the car..........

honestly i don't think this testimony is really reliable....
i mean he shot from 200 meters, the bullet went through 6 highway lanes (nobody would fire from there; the bullet could hit a car running on the highway, causing an even bigger disaster). the bullet also flied through 2 metallic nets on the borders of the highway.... then it broke the back window glass of the car and hit the guy's neck....

i mean who's that policeman? clint eastwood??? neither a sniper could ever be that accurate. and he didn't fire with a sniper rifle... he just had a 9mm beretta.
saying the policeman fired on purpose looks pretty ridiculous to me, honestly.... but anyway the trial will make things more clear, so i guess we'll have to wait.

thanks for the info lo zio... straight from the horses mouth( no need to read media hype I rather have the true from you Italians )
u're welcome mate ;):D

Last edited:

believe me guys, what is happening in the italian stadia has anything to do with football, fans, sport....
the european media create a link between italian football and violence and a link between fans and ultras.

Lo Zio, thumbs up mate :)

PS) And Forza Magica :D

Juventus - Palermo.. what a game by Juve, just fantastic, they controlled the whole 90 (+1) minutes. Palermo had 2 great chances to score if i remember right. Juventus plays very well at home (conceaded only 3 goals), but i expected better football from Palermo. :)

Yeah, Palermo were very poor, they just didn't show up. Never looked like they were going to get a result.

A very strong performance by juve though, palermo were simply overpowered.

I saw that Palladino and Del Piero had a little "fight". What was that all about? When you are leading with so much what is there possibly to be angry about?

Palladino got fouled and tried to argue with the ref.... Del Piero told Palladino to calm down and as captain he should talk to the ref. Palladino wasnt happy.

I saw that Palladino and Del Piero had a little "fight". What was that all about? When you are leading with so much what is there possibly to be angry about?

Palladino got fouled and tried to argue with the ref.... Del Piero told Palladino to calm down and as captain he should talk to the ref. Palladino wasnt happy.

I understood that Palladino was angry at Marchionni for not returning the ball, to which Del Piero said "we are leading 4-0, relax". Palladino's angry reaction to DP, led to Del Piero saying "shut up, do you understand".

Great Pirlo goals, but in all honesty this was a GK mistake...when you see it from behind the goal, you see that the FK wasn't exactly in te corner of the goal...it was virtually in the middle...IMHO he already scored more impressive goals...

Sorry Milanista, i don't want to spoil it for you...but Pirlo is a truly great player...

Great Pirlo goals, but in all honesty this was a GK mistake...when you see it from behind the goal, you see that the FK wasn't exactly in te corner of the goal...it was virtually in the middle...IMHO he already scored more impressive goals...

Sorry Milanista, i don't want to spoil it for you...but Pirlo is a truly great player...

The whole beauty of the FK was the way Pirlo curls his FKs. Its like Juninho. Pirlo had a period where all his FKs looked like that - they swerved one way, then to another. Thats why you can see the GK move right then left as the ball complete tricked him. They even have an article about it on gazzetta.it.

Anyway, goals are quite subjective to interpret.:)

:(

just a couple of weeks ago i was reading an article on the corriere about some italian football clubs presidents; the so called "coach eaters"; spinelli (livorno), cellino (cagliari) and..... zamparini (palermo)...
the journalist wrote he noticed a change in their mentality... spinelli keeping Orsi despite the bad results, cellino renewing giampaolo's contract till 2012, and zamparini defending his coach despite the poor football, and asking the fans to be patient.....

2 weeks after...
spinelli fired orsi. he said. "i'm really sorry, i feel for him coz i know he has no responsabilities in our bad results, but people here wanted him to leave....."
PEOPLE???!!!! is "people" the president and owner of livorno football club??? who buys the players? who pays their wages? Mr. Spinelli, u're an idiot.... and a coward.

Cellino fired Giampaolo. that's really ridiculous. Giampaolo is unanimously considered as the greatest coach of the new italian generation (wich means the most promising young coach in the world). his "zone" is something revolutionary, and it might turn into one of the most brilliant football inventions since liedholm's and sacchi days.
moreover his football is absolutely appropriate to cagliari roster which has exactly the players u need to let him expressing himself.
Cellino hired giampaolo last season.... after a couple of weeks he fired him (maybe Cellino expected cagliari to be leading serie a after a couple of weeks..:lol:).... cellino tried to hire Arrigoni (former cagliari coach) but Arrigoni already knew what it means to work for cellino, so he "kindly" refused the offer (:lol:). then Cellino decided to hire Colomba. But also with Colomba, cagliari didn't get better..... so mr. "smart guy" Cellino fired Colomba too and hired...... Giampaolo again!!!! :mrgreen::lmao:.
and this is what happened last season.
this season started with Giampaolo on the bench. Cellino looked happy about his coach and the summer training camp. he said that he wanted to start a new era with giampaolo, that he was absolutely confident in him, bla, bla, bla...
2 weeks ago he even offered him a contract renewal till 2012!!!!!
and now Giampaolo is unemployed once again....
what a clueless president...

now also Cagni is unemployed..... Cagni???!!!!!
empoli's president, mr. Corsi is just another example about how stupid are the italian football clubs presidents... 2 seasons ago , in the middle of the season he fired baldini. Empoli was doing great, but the president found baldini's football a bit too attacking, a bit too revolutionary... so he decided to fire him, despite empoli was having a great season (what an idiot).
Silvio Baldini is an awesome coach. he was the one who invented that 4-2-3-1 formation luxemburgo used in real madrid.... he was the one who invented the "christmas tree" formation that guarranteed so many successes to milan in the past few years, he was the one who made the advanced midfielders coming back into fashion in the italian football, he was the first one who tried to put an advanced midfielder as a "low playmaker" (a la pirlo, or a la pizarro)..... most of his "inventions" are now part of the coaching courses in coverciano and nowadays everyone who wants to become a coach in italy has to study those "inventions" (about tactics and training).....
but maybe he wasn't good enough for president Corsi....:roll:
so Corsi hired Cagni, an old style, defensive coach.
but in the last 2 years Cagni totally changed his style, he changed his habits and became one of the most glorified and respected coaches in europe with his great empoli......
now mr. Corsi fired him..... maybe Cagni became too good for him :roll:

and finally.... mr. Zamparini.... one of the most clever business men in italy..... but also one of the most clueless football club presindents....
he wasn't patient enough to give colantuono the time he needed to express his football in palermo... and got back to guidolin....
but what should guidolin do now???? his football is totally different from colantuono's one. should our players restart everything from the beginning??? learning new schemes? experimenting new formations? in the middle of the season????
and how is guidolin supposed to play his football without a playmaker????' this summer we got rid of corini coz he wasn't "useful" for colantuono's football..... but he was a key player in guidolin's palermo!!!! who will be our new playmaker now? simplicio? :shock:.... guana?:shock:..... maybe migliaccio??:shock:
this is so frustrating :(

talking about sunday's match, it was probably our poorest match since our serie c days. as Don pointed out, we just didn't show up....our passing game was slow and predictable, our central midfielders didn't hold the ball, our sidebacks didn't push, we just had 2 men ahead of the "ball line": brienza and amauri... and both of them were alone in juve midfield..... really horrible.
juventus plays probably one of the poorest football in italy today, talking about quality. they almost don't have any passing game..... but they're amazingly effective. every opponent mistake turns into a goal for juve, thanks to their great concentration (and to the great champions they can line up upfront).
and besides u couldn't expect them to play silky football, having 2 defensive midfielders in the center of the pitch.
but football is not about beauty, it's about winning or loosing..... and i totally respect ranieri's decisions and formations, because the results say he's doing great.
so congrats to juve and ranieri, well done :applause:

nontheless i hope ranieri will give some chances to tiago too before christmas.

little note: the first goal juve scored was born from a corner kick.... well that corner kick call from the lineman was absolutely wrong as the slow motion proved......
and also the penalty was undeserved.....
of course i'm not trying to say that palermo didn't deserve to loose. we did nothing to win sunday and we just got what we deserved. neither i'm the kind of fan that blame the ref.
i just remarked those ref's mistakes to point out how nobody wants to bring down juve. our refs make mistakes, and juve (aswell as all the other teams) sometimes takes advantage of those wrong calls, and sometimes pays the consequences of those wrong calls. ;)

congrats Don and Martin. this season juve is going beyond any expectation! :D:applause:

about that del piero - palladino argue, i don't know why it happened, but i know del piero was telling raffaele "enough raffa, now shut up, did u understand?"...
afterall he's the captain and he has always to control his men:D
poor little palladino... he looked like a little child rebuked by his father :lol:

what a great player Palladino is anyway. did u remember that conversation we had about him a few months ago, Don? it looks like he's really showing his awesome talent this season! :D;)

Kiske said:
Lo Zio, thumbs up mate

PS) And Forza Magica

thanks mate :)
it was a VERY important victory for roma last week... despite missing so many key players, roma still was able to beat genoa. :applause:

Last edited:

congrats Don and Martin. this season juve is going beyond any expectation! :D:applause:

about that del piero - palladino argue, i don't know why it happened, but i know del piero was telling raffaele "enough raffa, now shut up, did u understand?"...
afterall he's the captain and he has always to control his men:D
poor little palladino... he looked like a little child rebuked by his father :lol:
:applause:

Grazie Ben, It was nice to see Ale get a brace on Sunday but what really impressed me was him offering the spotkick to Pavel as he is yet to score in this campaign, what a great capitano :-)

Last edited:

Thanks Lo zio, insightful post as always.

On Palladino, i'm glad you were right and I was wrong about him ;). Having said that, with Nedved and Del Piero getting back in gear, with Marchionni returning from injury, with Camoranesi making himself an untouchable and with Iaquinta and Trezeguet upfront I still don't foresee much space for Palladino.

Your boy Barzagli was abysmal though ;).

Grazie Ben, It was nice to see Ale get a brace on Sunday but what really impressed me was him offering the spotkick to Pavel as he is yet to score in this campaign, what a great capitano :-)

he's much more than a great capitano. he's a great man. and a natural born leader..... a silent leader, one of those who don't have to yell to capture people's attention. ;):D

Thanks Lo zio, insightful post as always.

On Palladino, i'm glad you were right and I was wrong about him ;). Having said that, with Nedved and Del Piero getting back in gear, with Marchionni returning from injury, with Camoranesi making himself an untouchable and with Iaquinta and Trezeguet upfront I still don't foresee much space for Palladino.

i didn't want to remark u were wrong, Don. and actually u weren't wrong. u just wrote that this season raffaele should have show what he is all about. and u were right about it. the good news is that he's showing it, despite having just a few chances to do it. ;)

at the moment he hasn't the space he would deserve. but if next season the club won't buy any foward, with juventus playing also during the week (champions league), Palladino might finally find the space he needs.

meanwhile he's taking advantage of nedved age... pavel is not immortal, and i don't think he will play every week till the end of the season. From what i saw till now, Ranieri considers Raffaele pavel's first backup (marchionni plays on the right, so he's camoranesi's backup).
and actually he did great every time he played in that position (at least every time i saw him playing in that position).
pavel's football requires stamina, strenght and pace..... and i'm not sure nedved still has enough of them..... so maybe from march on, when the players muscles start to be seriously stressed, we could see palladino playing more often.

his proper role actually should be del piero's one, but it's hard for ranieri to keep alex on the bench (juve supporters always wanna see alex in the starting formation...... and alex too, of course), and from what we saw till now, ranieri seems to prefere iaquinta as del piero's backup.

anyway next season will be decisive for raffaele. if he won't find enough space (if juve will buy another foward), he will leave for sure.
afterall he's an amazing talent and he HAS to play.

little note. i'm really happy marchionni finally recovered from his injury. with him and camoranesi, juventus has the best right-midfield in italy. ;)

Your boy Barzagli was abysmal though .
what does abysmal means, mate? :o

Back
Top Bottom