realTimePES v0.1

Just want to say THANK YOU!......this tool is AMAZING........the "zoom out" option is terrific, finally we can have a better view of the field and not use the radar anymore. Still don´t know why konami dont give us a free camera style :( I always wanted to view all the field to do some good lob passes to decompress an agressive situation :)

I apologize for my poor english :D

Hey Netich i have one question....by combining the new demo tweak and rtcamera i wanted to uuse broadcast 2 or 3 camer and change height or zoom , bur by pressing the tabs the demo gets down ...is it normal cuase it´s a soon version and you will be able to fix it?

Thank you for your great work keep on

Do you mean the camera options in Starts menu? Juce said in his thread that you cant change the camera that way, just with demoTweak.

Do you mean the camera options in Starts menu? Juce said in his thread that you cant change the camera that way, just with demoTweak.

no i mean when i chose broadcast 3 camera for example i can´t regulate height or zoom with your tool it seems to be not compatible....

I love this mod !!!!

Awesome job !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to your improvement, this it's already "a dream come true" for me :)

Someone mentioned that rtPES works only with original demo .exe file. Are you using any of the patches that have their own modified .exe file?

Great tool. Thanks.
But I have following problems:
- it only works for me in Windowed Mode (in nomral mode whole laptop stucks)
- Shadows that should be under the players are somewhere else.

I have Notebook with WinXPSP3, GF6600 64MB with 179.28 drivers, and latest DirectX

Re: RtCamera, RtTactics (WIP)

I forgot to say that the .rar file has to be decompress inside the game folder.

For those who have problems, please post things about your PC, so i can guess what is the problem. Operative system, 32/64bits, and directX version are the most important ones.

The graphic glitches are a known problem. The tool works like this:

pes2010 --> rtPES --> directX

so i modify the things the game want to draw, but the game don't draw everything. So the next step is force the game to draw what i want to be drawn (modifying the exe), and this is a slow process, but it can be done (i can force the crowd already).

The next step, besides fixings bugs and usability, could be the team tactics, the old ones, so you can have more than 4 (hopefully).

When the game is out, some of the work I've done has to be done again, so I don't know when the next version will be out (i dont want to give dates anymore :P).

Thanks for the feedback!

I cant use it... It dont work

I use Windows 7 x64 ultimate (RTM) with kitserver 2010 by juce and Demo tweak 3 by juce

Last edited:
yep, doesnt work with kitserver... i'll try to do a dll version that can be loaded by kload, so the rtPES.exe, would be just the configuration tool, and a preset creator for tactics and cameras.

Netich... pudiste ver el efecto del menu pausa del fifa10?

cuanod apretas pausa.... la camara se mueve por sobre la tribuna....

quizas con un script podes hacer q cuando apretamos la pausa... se corra un pequeño script q haga q la camara se mueva ..... e sun lindo efecto... decime q te parece? yo tenog un emulador de teclas y ya hice algo parecido... si estas interesado escribime avisame. soy staff memeber de moddingway

abrazo

hey netich are you able to relink your rtcamera with the full pes.exe because playing with pes standard camers really piss me off...would be very nice if you could do that or isn´t it that easy?
tried to copy it into pes full version and open tr , but it doesn´t work unfortanetly

thank you very much

Thanks for this awesome tool! I really hope you can make this work for the full version too, because even with the popping etc. your camera view is so much better:APPLAUD: Keep up the great work, because you're showing some great talent here.

Thanks again!

I've purchased pes2010 today...
but without your tool it's like "a beautiful girl with little tits" ;) :P

I'm Looking forward to the next release...

GO NeticH !!! GO !!!

:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Mas lo juego y mas me gusta!!! Vamos amigo, ahora el mod para la version full!!! Gracias por tu fantastico trabajo!

GREAT! Just amazing, the glitches is a kind of sad but still a great tool.
Thx 4 it man.

yep, doesnt work with kitserver... i'll try to do a dll version that can be loaded by kload, so the rtPES.exe, would be just the configuration tool, and a preset creator for tactics and cameras.

juce released kiteserver 9.0.2 (full game) with dll used for angle camera...

I hope you can implement your tools with it... :WORSHIP:

Thank You very much NeticH for doing the best feature for PES since kitserver for years ! I asked several years ago if it^s possible to change the camera view and angle. The answer was always no !

Since i installed the tool it^s for me not possible to play anymore with a standard "view"....so the full version has to wait for your realTimePES update :-)

there is around a "fix" of the NetichRTS for pes2010 (Not the demo)...

it's a fake ? or I've missed something ?

not yet a release for the official Pes2010 (not demo)... right ?

:CONFUSE:

I bet this tool will be revolutionary, especially in PES 2010, where CPU passes a lot (and very fast sometimes). A lot of the pinball sensation (less manifest then in PES 2009, but still there when you face teams like Inter) happens because the camera also moves fast to follow the ball.

Looking forward to it. Tank you and gongratulations, Netich.

I bet this tool will be revolutionary, especially in PES 2010, where CPU passes a lot (and very fast sometimes). A lot of the pinball sensation (less manifest then in PES 2009, but still there when you face teams like Inter) happens because the camera also moves fast to follow the ball.

Looking forward to it. Tank you and gongratulations, Netich.

Yes man, I agree with you 100%. This f****g "pinball effect" is really annoying :( It´s impossible to get the ball when CPU starts doing this. It really ruined my experience because no matter which tactic you use, the game manage to always leave one or two free CPU players to pass the ball. You have to wait CPU mistakes the last pass to it´s CF to recover the ball in your last line, with all your players in your field to start building your attack. And God help you if you are loosing 0-1 and you are desperate trying to get even. The "pinball effect" is more evident. :(
CPU in this version marks "by density". It groups lot of players in defence making impossible to get the last pass accurate. And the "throw ball" pass is a joke, always the ball goes long out of the field, to a CPU player or the CPU goalkeeper has a terrific timing :(
I really like challenges.....I´m playing a ML with PES UNITED at highest level, but let´s face it, it´s frustrating :(
I apologize for my poor english.
alx

Back
Top Bottom