realTimePES v0.1

Re: RtCamera, RtTactics (WIP)

amazing tool but on few camera stadium looking not good (white). thanks

Last edited:

I've found these settings used with Juce's demotweak has less popping but fans are still not visible.

Zoom : -9
Height: 5
Pitch : 0.085
DemoTweak Camera : 24

Try it ;)

I forgot to say that the .rar file has to be decompress inside the game folder.

For those who have problems, please post things about your PC, so i can guess what is the problem. Operative system, 32/64bits, and directX version are the most important ones.

The graphic glitches are a known problem. The tool works like this:

pes2010 --> rtPES --> directX

so i modify the things the game want to draw, but the game don't draw everything. So the next step is force the game to draw what i want to be drawn (modifying the exe), and this is a slow process, but it can be done (i can force the crowd already).

The next step, besides fixings bugs and usability, could be the team tactics, the old ones, so you can have more than 4 (hopefully).

When the game is out, some of the work I've done has to be done again, so I don't know when the next version will be out (i dont want to give dates anymore :P).

Thanks for the feedback!

Fantastic job! Allows for better gameplay because you can see the field from a place that we find it more useful ... Congratulations and great tool! :APPLAUD:

What is your realtimePES folder name?
If it was like "rtPES by NeticH",change the name to "rtPES" inside your PES2010 demo folder and go!

Last edited:
The folder must be named rtPES, with the exe inside it.
So if you copy the rar into the demo folder, and use 'decompress here' option of your compression program, everything should be OK.

Ill add a check it in next version

So if you copy the rar into the demo folder, and use 'decompress here' option of your compression program, everything should be OK.

Ill add a check it in next version

its not working for me it says this application has failed to start because application configuration is wrong .win xp sp3 32 bit

+1 it works but when in game i press f1 or f2 nothing happens

In the intro, when the big 'KONAMI', do you see a box saying 'rtPES running...'?

Do you have a log.txt in your rtPES folder?

@Kiosaki: inside the application, in settings tab, you have the keys.

Last edited:

sorry but i ve done everything so far like explained...but while tr is running i can´t start pes demo( have downloaded it from german site but don´t think there is a relation to that). When i clos rT it still works

i have the same problem

If you UNRAR in your demo install folder you have to rename the folder to just 'rtPEs' and not 'rtPES by NeticH'

Nice little program. Good job. I hope Konami bring in these sort of things for PES 2011.

sorry but i ve done everything so far like explained...but while tr is running i can´t start pes demo( have downloaded it from german site but don´t think there is a relation to that). When i clos rT it still works

the solution is that you have tu rename the dir in "rtPES" and in this dir must stay the file and the rtPES.exe...

the rtPES dir mast stay in X:\Programmi\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO

Great stuff :)

Just a little warning though about Alt-Tabbing out&back in the game:
a) if you play in windowed mode, after Alt-Tabbing, hotkeys do not respond anymore, but you can keep on playing.
b) if you play in fullscreen, Alt-Tabbing kinda screws the PES window completely - it's all black, it cannot be maximized anymore and cannot be closed either (killing it in taskmanager is the only way to close it :) )

Yep, but again you have the problem with things dissapearing. If you move the camera down, the game dont draw the stands, as it thinks you cant see them. Im trying to find the logic behind that.

@jamie: im also watching for LOD changes in memory, so maybe it is posible.

They dissapear to save memory load time. Game wold be slower if all off it was drawn at one.

In the intro, when the big 'KONAMI', do you see a box saying 'rtPES running...'?

It worked ...the issue was that i was trying the modified exe from CL patch ...it wasnt working with that ...now the issue is that i cant zoom in the camera or cant change pitch height ...any solutions...anyways its a great tool....I also notice that LOD settings are fine in the replays ..its strange just check the replays the players faces look great no issues..so i guess all we need to find is the LOD settings in teh replays and then apply it to the normal gameplay ...dono if it makes sense

Hey Netich i have one question....by combining the new demo tweak and rtcamera i wanted to uuse broadcast 2 or 3 camer and change height or zoom , bur by pressing the tabs the demo gets down ...is it normal cuase it´s a soon version and you will be able to fix it?

Thank you for your great work keep on

Back
Top Bottom