realTimePES v0.1

Re: RtCamera, RtTactics (WIP)

don't worry about time, i hope u can do more better and thanks

Animo para el amigo NeticH para que libere el patch hoy mismo o lo antes posible, vamos que la comunidad te espera! :APPLAUD:

thats impressive man .. you must really know how to hack

maybe you can make a pes 5/ 6/ 2009 hack also

thats impressive man .. you must really know how to hack

maybe you can make a pes 5/ 6/ 2009 hack also

While you're hacking that, could you please bake two or three sachertortes for me? :D

I mean, it's really difficult to modify ONE game. He doesn't finished and we're asking him some other modifies?

That's called "satisfaction" :D

Im really sorry. The tool is being tested by some people right now. There are some issues for some of them, so i have to make sure it runs in every computer before releasing.

Again, im sorry for the waiting.

no problem netich... you dont need to explain... we keep wait for the toll

you think it can be ready for today? or for tomorrow?

Saludos desde argentina

Diego (moddingway staff member)

I don't care, netich, I know what developing is.

Take your time and do a good job!

EDIT: juza09 reported

compaesano ce l'hai con me?:))

prima di dare una deadline tipo " sara' pronto per il week end" si considera a che punto e' l'upgrade e poi si danno delle date.
Poi se vuoi fare il paladino di turno beh questo e' un tuo problema non il mio. Chiuso l'OT.:BYE:

sei anche interista...mamma mia.

Last edited:

@ juza09, This tool will be ready when it's ready mate, you need to show some patience , the tools/applications made on these forums are free of charge, & the makers of these tools don't work under a deadline.... & in future please speak english.. maybe you should read the rules of this site..... HERE.

@ juza09, This tool will be ready when it's ready mate, you need to show some patience , the tools/applications made on these forums are free of charge, & the makers of these tools don't work under a deadline.... & in future please speak english.. maybe you should read the rules of this site..... HERE.

i'm so sorry mod....it seems like someone could not understand some priorities...that's me!! what a folk.:CONFUSE:

sorry again.

First version is out in moddingway:

im going to update the first post.

really good thanks

rrhfgvbv.jpg

WinRaR: Diagnostic messages

Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\GANGEV~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.031\rtPES\rtPES.exe"

Help..:(

never winrar
or download again

i copy with the full directory in my konami dir

Extract the folder rtPES , to desktop with winrar then place the folder in C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO folder.... now run rtPES.exe that's in the rtPES folder., don't try to run the program from inside winrar......
@ NeticH .. nice work mate.

Last edited:

Put rtPES folder in C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO folder

Extract the folder rtPES , to desktop with winrar then place the folder in C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO folder.... now run rtPES.exe that's in the rtPES folder., don't try to run the program from inside winrar.

I already did that, and it can t open..:(....Maybe I don t have installed some program ...:(

sorry but i ve done everything so far like explained...but while tr is running i can´t start pes demo( have downloaded it from german site but don´t think there is a relation to that). When i clos rT it still works

Put rtPES folder in C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO folder

Yeah, thanks for that I need test this later.

I forgot put rtPes folder I put only files in my pes demo folder.

Back
Top Bottom