realTimePES v0.1

Re: RtCamera, RtTactics (WIP)

NETICH... orgullo de españa

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, Ive been around here for some years, so it was about time to contribute to this great community.

RtCamera (Rt == real time. The names are also WIP, so I accept suggestions :P)

Ive been playing with Pes Demo, and Ive made some hack to control the camera. So you can Zoom in/out or change the pitch. I plan to be able to move the camera up&down, and make some presets...

Two limitations (i hope i can fix them):
- when you zoom in or out, the game doesnt know it, so when you zoom in, the LOD doesnt change, so the players are still 'low poly'. And if you zoom out, you can see some players popping (you'll see it in the video)
- Im having trouble modifying the Hud triangles, so when you move the camera, they stay in the old position (which is wrong now).

RtTactics

With this one, you are able to set the 8 tactics sliders within the game, and in final version you will be able to have some configurable presets, which is faster than navigate through the menus. The limitation here is that you have to press Start two times for the changes to take effect (not so Rt then ;) )

You can see in the video the defence line changing from 100 to 0, and then 100 again. This hack has great potential. I plan to control the team strategies too, so you can have more than four. Or at least you will know what tactics are in each pad button (i find very annoying having to see them in the menu before i play some random team :RANT:) Maybe the individual cards could be implemented as well...

YouTube - RtCamera RtTactics

So ill listen new ideas... ill try to fix some things and implement the strategies before release.

Man could not say how much i appreciate that ... i mean i loved to play on broadcast 2 in ps2 times where the cam position was much lower than now on nextgen with broadcast , so hope we will be able to chage every cam position like one want with your programm...big thanks

Its being worked on,their is no timescale.

Stop nagging the thread and let NeticH do it whenever he wants.

He will comment on progress or release when its finished.

Amazing!
I cannot believe how dumb the peopl at Konami are.
How haven't they done this already?
No PES game have had this, ever! Although PES 5 and 6 were far better in terms of camera settings. But still not complete enough!

Take FIFA for example. FIFA 08 was already pretty good about cameras. But since FIFA 09 you can tweak them all you want! Zoom, angle, distance, etc, till you're satisfied. I have my own settings in both, FIFA 09 and 10 and it makes the game look a lot more similar to the ones you can watch on TV.

Keep this up bro, can't wait to try it and see if it makes the game any better!

Well, ive been doing some work in the tactics part, so you can create some presets in an external program, and change all sliders with one button. But you still have to press Start two times for the changes to take effect...

Since code and memory adresses will change in final game, i dont want to waste too much time fixing the bugs, which involves hexediting the exe.

I plan to release first version this weekend. Youll be able to move the camera as you want, but the popping, and hud problems have not been fixed, so take this as a test version.

excelent news!!!!

thanks god for netich

damn Nethic !!!!

I've dreamed about a PES mod like this for years !!!!!!

but now you have started the Job... I can't wait to test it !!!

THANKS !!!!

christmas is behind the door.

if you need our feedbacks we surely need some time to test it before realising the retail version.

netich said: I plan to release first version this weekend. Youll be able to move the camera as you want, but the popping, and hud problems have not been fixed, so take this as a test version.

maybe this week end is over.

Sorry guys, but i dont think it will be ready for today, so you have to wait one day more.

Back
Top Bottom