Player blacklist for Xbox Live

I played Brian Laudrup the night Chelsea beat Barca.
He played as Chelsea and I was winning 2-0 (as Newcastle) and he quit in the 86th minute. Not sure if he's worth adding to this list.

Wonder if it was really him...... :)

ProTWISTER 9000 something points. Played 2 matches. First half is a rather dull half with each of us getting only one shot towards goal. He decides to go 3-3-4:S and I slightly tweek my formation. Then he holds on for 20 minutes, I sub Inzaghi in and I in 25 mins score 4 goals. No biggy. Then he wants a rematch and chooses Inter and goes for 3-3-4 and I score an early lucky goal and he does not have any real great chance to score and I score in the 40th minute from a corner to make it now 2-0 for me. And he quits
bah

Eddie2tt is an upload cheater. Played earlier on and was nigh on impossible to move my guys, let alone kick the ball.

has anyone played SNOOPDOGG 2K5?he's quite high in the rankings and he always hosts. when i played him it was so crap, everything was moving 2 seconds after i press the buttons. the whole game was a mess and he managed to get 2 goals cos the keeper didnt clear when i said. jsut wana know if anyone else has had this problem wit him which maybe the reason he is so high in rankings cos bad connection

Had a strange encounter with AgelessAgo just now . played one game , ac vs inter .They won fair and square 1 - 0 .

2nd game i went bologna and shock horror, he went inter....

went in at half time with a shock lead . no activity through half time . come back and the game is F*cking unbearable . he gets his 2 goals...

Just one to watch out for :/

XJC just dropped out on me with 10 minutes to go as i put the sixth past him. what is the point?

anders limpar said:
XJC just dropped out on me with 10 minutes to go as i put the sixth past him. what is the point?
Maybe he prefers to lose 0-3 compared to 0-6/1-6?

If there weren't any online stats and then people wouldn't bother to quit.

Republica - bandwidth cheater, must be crap, i almost managed to beat him even though i hardly barely any control over my players actions.

listerhull , quit when i scored my third to make it 3 - 0 in stoppage time , only reason im reporting is because i had to wait 5 minutes for the actual thing to notice....

halo2ster bandwith cheat beat me 1-0 i was managing to stay level until i was getting no bandwith at all from his connection (ball just rolling and no movement from any players although the comentary was still going on) and it was then he scored in the 2nd half

2nd guy was ColonelFuzz he went sweden i went arsenal connection was ok iwent 2-0 up then in the he was on the wing he slid a thorough ball into my penalty area and major lag hit i fould the guy penaly kick he scores then connection ok again then later at differnet times the lag was comming and going.

these 2 hapened one after the other on sunday between 3.30pm and 4.15 pm gmt

hte these cnts when im getting beat i just take it i dont cheat whats the point

Last edited:
k1rou

Was beating me 1-0 at half time and being smug ,Came out solely on the counter and scored 3 within the first 15 minutes

On the 80th minute scored a beckham corner ( pires did a meaningless challenge and thus penalty , Angered me more than the guy quiting :p ) Quit then crashed my F*cking game

Tosser....

another bandwidth cheater Shut Up Fool
should have realised with a name like thatgame was smooth as hell he scored not to bad player i was enjoying the game i scored to equalise then the familiar bandwidth issues started appearing tis really spoiling the game quiting doesnt bother me that much, i guess as i get better it may become tiresome

It seems like half of the people you meet are cheaters..and everyone plays whit brazil...i mean comone..how boring isn't when you played against the f*****ing brazil for the hundred time in a row..i don't quit if i'm down by 10-0, a play it beacuse a love it..but sometimes a get disconnected..beacuse my broadband f**ks up.

StrivingMarlin and WEll Loaded, quit while playing and i was winning from strivingmarlin and well loaded just quit 5 mins after start of match

Played this irritating guy tonight - lonelytigerjoe or something like that.

He used 7 pauses one after another on 2 minutes and didn't do anything obviously waiting for me to quit...so i just went and did some washing up!

bloody waste of time though.

TooDark

i lost to this guy 1-0

he put it on 5 min match which i didnt realise and he has 1 shot off target and won the game. i slid for a ball and it went in.

what annoyed me is he played 3-3-4 and i did everything but score i had something like 10 shots in a 5 min match and he won, with 1 shot which was OFF target

its pathetic. 5 min games shouldnt be allowed online

Last edited:
Davey Tug

pathetic. beat him on pens after a 3-3 game, he had 5 shots i had 12.

he finished with 8 men. he just snapped me everytime i went thru, really poor and shit way to play. its sad.

beat him on pens tho the prick.

kevano22 said:
TooDark

i lost to this guy 1-0

he put it on 5 min match which i didnt realise and he has 1 shot off target and won the game. i slid for a ball and it went in.

what annoyed me is he played 3-3-4 and i did everything but score i had something like 10 shots in a 5 min match and he won, with 1 shot which was OFF target

its pathetic. 5 min games shouldnt be allowed online

Sorry mate, but you can have no real complaint there. As long as he didn't cheat, or abuse you in any way, then he doesn't deserve to be on the list.

he does in my eyes.

i want to play decent, good, fair games. this wasnt. i was conned that it was on 5 mins. ok i shoulda looked, but most people play 10 min games.

When you go online, please stop thinking every one has to play the way you want them too. People are free to play how they want as long as they stick by the rules. If some wanna play 5 min matches, then they can, if some one wants to always play as Real Madrid and Brazil, they can. If you don't like it, play off line. You can play as you wish then.

LA SUGER RAY

scored in injury time to take a 2 - 1 lead and he quit.

c m saunders

went 3 - 2 up in the penalty shoot out and he quit.

Blamedbruno

quit in injury time when he was losing.

T Henry16

quit in the second half when i was 2 - 0 up.

L F C 23 (he has done this twice now)

quit when i was 3 - 1 up at 80 mins

SEBOM59

quit at 80 mins when i was 2 - 0 up

Blamedgreg

quit when i was 1 - 0 up with 80 mins on the clock

EnemyBreather

quit when i went 3 - 1 up

Last edited by a moderator:
Played 'Ron Harris' today, i was Man City (as usual) he was Chelsea......beating him 2-0 with 5mins to go - he quit!

I'm 8 wins,4 draw and 1 loss with City now :)

Does them quitting effect the amount of points he loses? i wasn't sure....my points go up right?

Definatly rate u for playing online as City!! I'm a City fan but its not fair playing as City when the idiot ur playing against just chooses Brazil or Arsenal. Good For an online Derby!! :):lol:

nano FCB

L.M.F.A.O

i was winning 2-1 and he decided to run the clock down on throw ins etc.

i started calling him a tosser down the mic

he starts talking at HT...he is spanish...he suprisingly has 1700 points..

FT 6-1

the 2nd half of that match i started skinning the fuck outta him and he kept saying some spanish mumbo jumbo and "cojones" and i was laughing in his face and SCREAMING down the mic.

dirty little faggot. i give him the ass whopping he deserved

EDIT: I managed to record one of the goals i scored past him

http://www.pideos.co.uk/vids/reyesonline.wmv

that made it 5-1.

i rock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom