Player blacklist for Xbox Live

Glen Willo, beating his Milan team with Arsenal 2-1 and in the 89th minute, i had Van Persie one on one with his goalie and he quit!!! Why play the fucking game if you cant take getting beat?

Last edited:
pesswede said:
It seems like half of the people you meet are cheaters..and everyone plays whit brazil...i mean comone..how boring isn't when you played against the f*****ing brazil for the hundred time in a row..
Exactly why I will never play PES online, unless it's in a tournament or league where all of the players have been assigned seperate teams. If one person is Brazil, better than a hundred. I have no interest in playing Brazil every match, even if I play as Brazil too. To me it's akin to being born and raised around your local English League One side and supporting Chelsea. If there's ever a Tranmere in Pro Evo, what would be the point in playing online? None whatsoever. Not fun.

Vortekz... (ranked in the top 15 in the world)

Played against his Inter side, i was Manchester United, come 80 mins its 1-1 fairly even match...everything freezes..he left.

So im then looking for another game with someone, nobody but him around so i figure i will give him the benefit of the doubt. this time i choose Chelsea, him again Inter with the same 4-3--------------------3 formation (long ball zzzzzzzz) lol. come 80 mins its 1-1 again and yes you guessed it...he left. those gits at Konami should design it so quitters lose a lot more points/ranking for quitting....

Fever 84 to add to the list, First game was a 0-0, second game i go 2-0 up just before half time and he quits !!! Why? whats the point in playing?, Also sick to death of playing against Brazil,even when i'm a club side.

I never understood this thread. I mean, these quitters are morrons, but so what... We still get the Win and the points. You guys should rather have a petition for Konami to address the freaking lag issue. I'm losing my skills when I play online, it's freaking pathetic. I would rather endure those quitters than to have to play with the ridiculous lag.

Joez, for me, quitters spoil the game. I played some moron in the top 50 the other night and had the game 2-1 up with seconds left on the clock. He just disconnected. They lose less points like that. He had 3,000+ points and I surely would have got over 100+ points in return for the win, but instead got 30+ points. I usually send them a sweet text message after the game from Marketplace.

TonyMontana76 - He quit after I scored the third goal. Couldn't take it. I was too good for him.

Ju666 - This guy started slide tackling me straight from the whistle and he quit after about 10 minutes (in a 10 minute game).

This guy screwed me yesterday, was 0-0, penalty shootout time, i saved his first 3 so he quit, ill get his name and then hunt him down, his points were meant for me the s o b! I hope Konami give you the points aswell as just the win in the future versuions. I conceded a goal in the 2nd half in a game the other dqay because i suddenly had unbearable lag but i still didnt quit and lost my first game unfairly, but least i didnt screw the guy

Hi, i have a 360 so if i get pro evo 5 on xbox cause i just can not wait any longer for pro 6 would i still be able to play online against some of you guys via the 360 on xbox live

anyway my gamer tag is MagicalJoe

Thanks.

they really do like to quit on you dont they ive played 3 games so far and been leading in all around 80 mark they always fu**** quit oh why play it if ur doin that anyway i want some real gamers so add me

gamer user name: MagicalJoe

Perhaps we could have a seperate thread for everyone's gamertags so that everyone who has PES6 for the 360 so all of our gamertags are in one thread?

Just a thought..

i bet some guy (who has over 2500 points) 6-0 in first half and then he quit .I sent him a mesage that hes a FU*** quiter and.... he told me that im a cheter LOL ! i hate guys who quits, everyone quits almost always !

raul_ole said:
i bet some guy (who has over 2500 points) 6-0 in first half and then he quit .I sent him a mesage that hes a FU*** quiter and.... he told me that im a cheter LOL ! i hate guys who quits, everyone quits almost always !

maybe your conection is poor, but it'snot your fault.

Andrew_2006 said:
Perhaps we could have a seperate thread for everyone's gamertags so that everyone who has PES6 for the 360 so all of our gamertags are in one thread?

Just a thought..
True

I've played two games now, and leaded the first one 3-0 and the second one 2-0 and they both quit in extra time, but I still get the points right?

I am new to playing pro 5 on xbox live, but it's a great experience. I have had 4 or 5 people who actually quit before the game ends.
On screen it displays that i am the winner by default or something like that. So what does it mean when someone quits, do i not get the points for the win ?.
Will pro 6 be just the same system when playing on xbox live ?, how could it be done any different ?.

Thanks in advance

makkyB - left the game when i scored 2-0 in the last seconds of the game.

i have to admit i had to shutdown my xbox twice, because the disc was dirty and i became an error. but i surely won´t quit a game because i´m behind.

if you wanna play, here is my gamertag: PCalm

cheers guys

dynanoir : quit in the last minutes when I was winning 2-1

MetalLion : same story

Pandtg4eva : this looser picked Barcelona, and the first half was incredibly laggy. He only managed to score one goal (cutback of course) and in the first minute of second half I scored.
He quit when I was attacking one minute later, lol

nol first match he and his friend beat me 2-0, second match I was leading 5-0 in the 70 min. or something, so they quit

me - Dr Trout Mask

add me if you like!

Last edited:
sin city sicko. Me inter he arsenal. I scored the second goal just before ht, and everything froze. I didnt know what was going on, as ive just started playing live..... He sent me a message that his xbox froze, but then i had a look at my stats and it said i disconnecteD!!! wtf and a loss :(

Back
Top Bottom