Player blacklist for Xbox Live

jedi wally . Quit after my third goal :/

Also Master Jan quit after going 3 - 1 down .

Last edited by a moderator:
list of quitters Ive had recently:

Vikings11
Dodgeanon
Y2fenix
Cbiddle60
Franck71
Pampumbo
Big Pimpin 069
The Fletch
Megatronk
Krazie88
Sheildsy01
Mikeeboy
Beckenbauer
Species UK
Lama Hermf
Killa KMX
Mikeev500
Roz2000
Trefle Omboy
Barmyman
Dev Osmane
Tyrant222
leonscottkennedy

Last edited by a moderator:
CrXElite

Quit out of my first ever Xbox live experience, the git. I was winning three - nil.

munkee said:
Yeah i can't apologize enough , never knew your tag so couldn't rematch you . first game was good as well , feel free to invite me to a game so im not hosting next time :)

I've sent you a friend request. I'm sorry I acused you of dropping, I've had quite a few recently. First match was sweet, hope to play you again soon.

Some more cheaters:

jojoss(he quit in the 3rd minute beiing already 2-0 behind :P)
Noble78
zoidi ch(he quit in the 2nd half injury time, being 2-1 behind)
Flynet
oceanpacidic

Last edited:
scooby bad boy
tactical tmg

shit heads

whose your daddy

benjakwil500 thats who

depechemode said:
scooby bad boy
tactical tmg

shit heads

whose your daddy

benjakwil500 thats who

i`m on call of duty outrun 2 and pes 4 and halo later

laterz

Am afraid to report another forum member who is a sore loser/quitter, this time its ‘Mister Ben’ forum name ‘Benny’. I was playing a stormer and went 4-0 up in the first 15 mins (10 min game) and he quit after the 4th went in. He then proceeded to immediately remove me from his friends list, how sad is that eh. Some people need to learn how to take defeat, fannys.

Some more quitters, from playing on Sunday only!!!

Intravenus - Loser was playing as Brazil, he promptly went 3-0 down in 30 mins and quit... the tw@!

canoot - Very tight game, I went 1-0 up after 80 mins, he then went pause and quit.

BaRT BeST - Another Brazil wanker, he went 2-0 down after 15 mins and instantly quit.

Lil Skipin Gurl - By name and by nature, 1st match was Juve (me) v Chelsea. I won 1-0, he requested another with diff teams, so England (me) v Italy it was. He scored a 25 yard beauty from Del Piero and all was well. 20 mins in and I've turned it round to 2-1 and Lil Cryin Gurl takes his ball and fucks off.

Craig

2 more today

Trixyuk - had the better of the 1st half, 4 shots to my 1. I scored from a corner late on, he quit with 10 to go.

DD one - I had a man sent off after 10 mins and heard him laughing. Cue much cursing when I went 3-1 up and he quit after 50. Another "Pick Milan and pass it to Shevchenko all the time" moron.

Jive Sucka, quit while 2-1 down in the 89th minute. I hate these God damn quitters. I take all my defeats on the chin, yet these quitters have cost me about 25 freaking wins on my record. :mad:

i think this guy is a member on here....he added me to his friendslist, and i beat him 3-1 or 3-0... so he quit in 88th min

GhostyEu , shame on you

Tander is also a cheat. The lad hosted the game half tiem I checked the stats 60-40 in my favour and he said come on lets go dickhead. I never even said a word. I was 1-0 up and he quit in stopage time.
I played some guy yesterday who was 4-1 up against me he said u going to stay or quit oh dont worry I dont quit I said which he replied good man.I pulled it back to 4-4 then lost 5-4 best game I have played so far.

ToxicJohn1

just scored a penalty in 85th min and he quit, i added him as a friend and he accepted it like the chump that he is so i could give him feedback. i forgot about the player list

K3VIN2oo5

I played this guy for a few games we both won 1 here ther and and a draw he beat me 4-2 which pissed me of so instead of doing th elow thing and DC his ass I wanted to beat him .....ehmm I was winning 4-0 in the 39th min then he decides to QUIT on me the best of it is hes in one of the leagues im in so who can U trust .

Last edited:
Fletch020 is a quitter. He went 3-1 down, started to foul my players constantly, and then he quit. His xbox never crashed for sure because I sent him a friends request right after he left and he accepted. TWAT.

Cloud1863 said:
K3VIN2oo5

I played this guy for a few games we both won 1 here ther and and a draw he beat me 4-2 which pissed me of so instead of doing th elow thing and DC his ass I wanted to beat him .....ehmm I was winning 4-0 in the 39th min then he decides to QUIT on me the best of it is hes in one of the leagues im in so who can U trust .

i beat you 5-1 facts little man.
and my internet cut off
i had to fone Ntl today to fix it
ask ntl about G40 in glasgow ask where they doing any repair work and was the line down and they will tell you

ive been beaten many times by Kerrangers,JayD,Tim7,Steven1690
they can all vouch am no quitter

4-2 lolol
next time m8 make it a challenge
thanks

After speaking to yea Ill give u your due cause of the galestorms but jsut felt as no contact was made u were a quitter but cool its sorted now and dont wanna start giving ppl a bad name or nything so lets just leave it at that

Cloud1863 said:
K3VIN2oo5

i played this guy last night in a league match, and he didnt quit there

Hawia 07

Another fucking no life quitter!!

was down 1-0 made it to 1-1 was dominating the entire game and the bastard quits!

Back
Top Bottom