Player blacklist for Xbox Live

Add a couple more potential quiters :

Tricky1414 and Dan55 both quit while I was three nil up today.

Add Gold3n Hunt3r. Abusive all the way through 2 matches, trying to talk like a gangster! I was hammering him 5-1 and he quit in injury time. Then he said he had been cut off so like an idiot i played him again, and once again he quit the game.

My mate has also had him quit a game!

add Twist Of Fate please, my first game on live , winning 2 - 1 and he quit in injury time . Twat....

also beating kikouli 4 - 0 and he quit on the 75th minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Alekfyne BIG FUCKING LOOSER!!

Didn't knew he was on the blacklist.

I was ahead 2-0 in 2nd half had 61% ball possesion in halftime and then in 2nd half I was about to score the third goal and the freaking looser quits.

Im so bloody angry! The cheatin wankers have screwed me out of 4 bloody wins today.

Add to your list Bozza34, who quit when 4-1 down in the first half, LJM BWFC who quit when i was 2-0 ahead. I've gone and forgot the other two but it makes me angry!

when the patch comes out to fix the slowdown and quiters i really do wonder if it will fix the lag
some folk quit because of severe lag within the first few minutes of the game just think that if this is the case alot of people will end up on this list now and later when it comes out
there is some priks and shits online who wait until the 89 min and quit if you cant play quit early and save us the pure annoyance of this shody behavior

also peoples names will apear here because they dished out severe beatings on some crap little player it needs to be a really good patch

Hi, i've been posting as beanface16 on my mates account as i could be bothered registering.

Anyways, this is starting to take the piss. Just had another quitter. After 76 minutes against "you fcucked up" he left when i was winning 4-1.

Just played 3 games today and all three quit out on me after going 2 or 3 goals up.

Players are:

Belac one
KillerPrawn
pierre64

My gamertag is FiveAgainstOne if anyone fancies a real game!

Just happened again. Was playing Fossie and he quit out on me when I scored to make it 3-2 in injury time at the end of the 90mins.

Is there any decent players out there?

Naming and shaming <b>GeekwiGlasses</b>

Played 2 games against him. He won the first game 2-1 so we had a second game where I was winning 2-1 with a few seconds on the clock and he quit out on me!!! Very frustrating...

patbx , went 2 up on the stroke of half time and quit .

First Person I have seen using strategy's online, his offside Trap was F*cking useless :O

Dario3 Also quit on the the 86th minue being 2 - 0....

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

this is an apology to a guy called 'hervp' who i was playing and then quit out by accident on about 30mins. I had accepted an invite from a friend and didnt realise it would quit me out of the game, duh.

he'd just scored a lovely header as well. sorry pal.

anyway, if he hangs around this forum, let him know ill play a rematch any time.

cheers.

sutty.

GT:sutty81

SSJ AH, quit on me when I went 2-0 up with 15 minutes to go. I'm really getting sick of this quitting shite. I would have at least another 20 wins under my belt if it wasn't for quitters.

Kliss i think i was

he quit after i pummelled him, and then even had the cheek to join my game straight after. i accepted, and straight away scored an own goal (on purpose of course) . i then quit on him, to show him what it feels like :D

had soooo many, just cant remember them.

anyone wants a good game, add me if you wish. gamertag = jruggieri

sutty said:
hi,

this is an apology to a guy called 'hervp' who i was playing and then quit out by accident on about 30mins. I had accepted an invite from a friend and didnt realise it would quit me out of the game, duh.

he'd just scored a lovely header as well. sorry pal.

anyway, if he hangs around this forum, let him know ill play a rematch any time.

cheers.

sutty.

GT:sutty81
It has happened to me as well. You think your friend would recieve your acceptance and would be held waiting till your current game ends. That didn't happen. I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be nice to do it the other way, where the inviter can see how far your current game is progressed.

LUKEH267 also quit on me when I scored my second.
MiloTheMilitant quit on me after I went one up in the second game.

Edit: Didn't notice it was the guy who had just posted. Hmmm.

CPT said:
LUKEH267 also quit on me when I scored my second.
MiloTheMilitant quit on me after I went one up in the second game.

Edit: Didn't notice it was the guy who had just posted. Hmmm.

It crashed when i changed my stance on the free kick ( which is blatently obvious when it happens.... ) , and it was 7 minutes into the game . I apologize but surely it was common sense

munkee said:
It crashed when i changed my stance on the free kick ( which is blatently obvious when it happens.... ) , and it was 7 minutes into the game . I apologize but surely it was common sense

Yeah I know it crashes often when selecting free kick options, but it wasn't the usual crash screen that came up. It just came up with the "opponent has quit the session" dealy. Sorry if I offended you.

Just to defend Milo here incase of future games, he's an excellent slow building player. I don't think he'd ever quit on anybody on purpose, seems fair. Thanks for the game mate.

I've had a corner freeze on me once :S I set my keeper to take it and it wouldn't take.

HHUK2K01 said:
Just to defend Milo here incase of future games, he's an excellent slow building player. I don't think he'd ever quit on anybody on purpose, seems fair. Thanks for the game mate.

I've had a corner freeze on me once :S I set my keeper to take it and it wouldn't take.

I've never been so touched :) , Thank you

CPT said:
Yeah I know it crashes often when selecting free kick options, but it wasn't the usual crash screen that came up. It just came up with the "opponent has quit the session" dealy. Sorry if I offended you.

Yeah i can't apologize enough , never knew your tag so couldn't rematch you . first game was good as well , feel free to invite me to a game so im not hosting next time :)

Beckenbauer!

This guy totally sucks. I lost the first game 2-4. I managed to win the 2nd one with 2-1. The 3rd one, I scored 2 times in the last 10 minutes and this lamer quits!! Really didn't expect something like that from a player high ranked like him.

BTW, if anyone wants to challenge me: Ninzeo is my tag.

Back
Top Bottom