PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

that is great! awesome. I might play Serie A (or starting in B rather) after all. What is your take on why tactics didn't seem to have as great an impact last year as they do now? Looks to me pes 19 wasn't really finished and they just said 'f*ck it, let's ship it out anyway'. Features that perhaps were supposed to be in pes 19 are actually now in pes 20.

They have an impact every year, i had great fun last year with PES 2019, on release it was a true shambles and took until October when the AI low cross obsession was finally reduced however the tactics worked very well last year. If anything the game had hit a wall in a sense, part of it still felt on rails a bit, that's a significant difference with 2020 which really feels free.

Thy had issues seemingly with balancing the AI last year with the inertia and physics enhancements so the CPU because inconsistent in its attacks compared to 218 and releasing it too early meant the game was like 75% finished on release.

I don't know, sorry, i don't have pes 2020 on ps4, only pc so pes universe bundesliga is not available for me yet so only, bayern, schake and leverkuen done.

La Liga and Serie a will 100% be uploaded this weekend.

tactics base for 3 leagues and best of Europe to be finished before September ends so we have a base to be used until January.
Thx.
Sowhere can I find tactic for Schalke?

do you have to implement these changes manually or is there a way just to add them into your game automatically? any advice would be great :)

nice one, will you be exporting other leagues? this is really useful - i just have the time to edit loads of stuff, which are the files with the tactics in? is it ted files?

You have to put all files on pendrive or it wont work. But in console you will se only this ted files and that's what you import.

I will probably do the same with other leagues when klashman69 make them

You have to put all files on pendrive or it wont work. But in console you will se only this ted files and that's what you import.

I will probably do the same with other leagues when klashman69 make them

Thanks so much for this! Such a big time saver. Really hope you do them for the other leagues. Just a note, some of the SS positions were wrong, idk if that was just the import. E.g Man City in possession and Arsenal with Auba. :)

I edited teams with your instructions and exported teams on PS4. It is compatibile with PESuniverse patch.

You have to unpack it and make a new folder WEPES on pendrive and copy all this files into this folder. You do rest as usuall patch.

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1812225---smtv.html

Nicely done Robsson86.
I guess this is the only way to have the tactics uploaded in the game after live update.
Manually edit all teams from the beginning, export the teams and after live update import the teams again.

Nicely done Robsson86.
I guess this is the only way to have the tactics uploaded in the game after live update.
Manually edit all teams from the beginning, export the teams and after live update import the teams again.
I will take a look on this and fix this wrong positions in the near future. Thanks for info

We don't have any problems to do the manual input. :)
It is part of the fun like you said Alx1234 but when you have to do it over and over for all teams for every single live update then the fun suddenly becomes a headache. ;)

Back
Top Bottom