PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Yes, I know, but my question is that will my active master league be effected by these tactics or will I have to start afresh?
No, because due to Master League allowing teams to change their line-ups, all tactics are stored in the Master League save (just like your own is). So you'd need to start the Master League from scratch for the tactics to affect any team other than your own.

PS. Now I'm dreaming of a real-time editor for things like this, just like has happened for versions of Football Manager :)

Klashman do you ever change the PES rainbow "https://forums.operationsports.com/...ploring-describing-attack-defense-levels.html" that several players were doing for PES 2018 to affect how aggressive or conservative the attack-defense levels are for each team or do you think that the default setting and your tactics are enough?

That is not really needed now, PES 2020 AI is a lot better at dealing with and managing ATT and DEF levels depending on the score, its why you can see teams to have a rather aggressive style and they can adapt and fall back into a good defensive shape just changing their ATT of DEF mentality.

UNBELIEVABLE difference in game play in EPL with these tactics. Teams are much more dynamic and active, which creates A TON of differing situations compared to the stupid stock konami tactics!

Thanks Klashman!

This is the stuff that makes the game more realistic. Proper tactics and the teams get their own identity. Thank you klashman69 for this.

Thank you verry much. Tell me how should i do live updated that i wont loose this settings?

And second question - if i will export teams with your settings will they save that i could give pendrive with them to my friend?

Last edited:
I made only one subtle tweak to this incredible work by klashman. I took city off tiki taka as an experiment. It made them a quite a bit more threatening on top player and ss.

I wonder if Barca could be made more threatening? The problem is that Barca may not feel like Barca at all then.

THE ONLY thing now is that we need a method to import formations from 1 edit to a fresh one. Sooner or later, patches will be released and we'll loose hours of tweaking.
Any ideas Klashman?

For those asking,

Live Update : Will always re-adjust formations and line ups based on that weeks line up from the real life counterparts.

You can disable live update in the exhibition team select menu by clicking in the R3 button.
For ML I believe there is an option to use "current squad data" which uses the updated tactics you have manually inputted.

BTW these tactics are brilliant and really well done. I would make a few adjustments to teams like Norwich as Pukki doesnt play as a hold up player/ target man and more of a player they thread through balls into.

City would also need some adjustment , however they are mostly accurate I just dont think they use the middle third as much as they do in real life.

United (my guys) are pretty much spot on.

Chelsea are spot on, except maybe Mount needs to occupy the spaces Pulisic is at the moment.

Overall very impressed, also acts as a nice tool to understand how PES formations, positioning and tactics effect on field play.

Now to figure out how to import/export for the live update issues.

For ML I believe there is an option to use "current squad data" which uses the updated tactics you have manually inputted.
There isn't an option to switch from current squad data to Live updates in ML, if you have a ML already then you would just have to restart and the new game plans you applied to the PL or other leagues will be implemented into that ML save only.

Ok so tell me - if i will export this teams from premier league that i edit (on my pendrive), will i be able to import them leter with the same settings?

For those asking,

Live Update : Will always re-adjust formations and line ups based on that weeks line up from the real life counterparts.

You can disable live update in the exhibition team select menu by clicking in the R3 button.

BTW these tactics are brilliant and really well done. I would make a few adjustments to teams like Norwich as Pukki doesnt play as a hold up player/ target man and more of a player they thread through balls into.

City would also need some adjustment , however they are mostly accurate I just dont think they use the middle third as much as they do in real life.

United (my guys) are pretty much spot on.

Chelsea are spot on, except maybe Mount needs to occupy the spaces Pulisic is at the moment.

Overall very impressed, also acts as a nice tool to understand how PES formations, positioning and tactics effect on field play.

Now to figure out how to import/export for the live update issues.

Thanks.

'Anchoring isn't 'hold up' it just keeps him central and stop him from drifting out wide.

@klashman69 these are brilliant mate. Much appreciated much again. I didn't see much of a difference on Pes 19 to be honest due to the horrible scripting in that one but here it's night and day. Looking forward to the rest of those leagues, aching to try Serie A sooner or later but don't think I will without those sumptuous tactics.

Hi @klashman69
Great work with tactics.Keep it up mate.
When can we expect Bundesliga tactics and La liga?
Thx again man

I don't know, sorry, i don't have pes 2020 on ps4, only pc so pes universe bundesliga is not available for me yet so only, bayern, schake and leverkuen done.

La Liga and Serie a will 100% be uploaded this weekend.

tactics base for 3 leagues and best of Europe to be finished before September ends so we have a base to be used until January.

One question i've always meant to ask but always forgot. Are these tactics purely for the AI against you, or are they suitable to actually play with yourself?

I don't know, sorry, i don't have pes 2020 on ps4, only pc so pes universe bundesliga is not available for me yet so only, bayern, schake and leverkuen done.

La Liga and Serie a will 100% be uploaded this weekend.

tactics base for 3 leagues and best of Europe to be finished before September ends so we have a base to be used until January.
that is great! awesome. I might play Serie A (or starting in B rather) after all. What is your take on why tactics didn't seem to have as great an impact last year as they do now? Looks to me pes 19 wasn't really finished and they just said 'f*ck it, let's ship it out anyway'. Features that perhaps were supposed to be in pes 19 are actually now in pes 20.

Back
Top Bottom