Fight the Power!
28 November 2007
I Travel.
ALL IN ON PC FILE & .PDF files all here:
END OF YEAR 2019/2020 HERE!

Zlac's tool
TUTORIAL TO IMPORT FOR PC USING @zlac TOOL! & TOOL DOWNLOAD

ps4 files:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...n-real-teams-thread.80854/page-6#post-3442457

DONATE

I have put a link for donations.

Steemit is a Blockchain platform which rewards content within a tokenised ecosystem. All the files along with more content will be broadcasted from steemit or just go directly to my site.

Additional instructions provided by @SirConnery on page 18

So I got it to work, I'm writing a short tutorial for anyone else wanting to import Klashman tactics since the tutorial provided is quite messy. I'm hoping this is clearer.

You need 2 files.
1. Klashman's tactics file END OF YEAR 2019/2020 HERE!
2. Zlac's tool 2020 Link (will now on call it Zlacs since the original name for the tool is very long)

Steps to get it to work

1. Extract both zip files
2. Get your own Pes 2020 save EDIT00000000 file from ...My Documents/Konami/EfootballPes2020/76561198038014628/save folder
3. Copy the EDIT00000000 file to Zlacs/importer
4. Copy all files inside Klashman's file/2nd version of tactics folder (lots of files) and paste them to Zlacs/importer/import folder
5. Copy Klashman's id_list.txt and paste it to Zlac's/importer (overwrite Zlac's id_list.txt)
6. Go to Zlac's/importer and run tactics_importer.exe
7. EDIT00000000_encrypted is created
8. Rename EDIT00000000_encrypted to EDIT00000000 and place it in your save folder My Documents/Konami/EfootballPes2020/76561198038014628/save folder
9. Profit

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm will speak to someone a Konami because enough is enough now, every year they release dreadful default set tactics and make little to no effort setting up teams. They are always wrong, always. I'm getting annoyed at this now. However they do their method of setting up teams is incredibly poor.

The fundamentals are there, but there needs to be a setup to allow teams to really flourish.

Anyway key difference this year is fluid formation isn't totally necessary for the most realistic effect for tactics, the depth is there with just one formation. But i have EPL almost done and will release over the weekend.

Its a shame the database guys with their poor tactics are spoiling the incredible fundamentals because i'm very impressed with how the CPU changes its tactic mid game and changes its attacking and defensive mentality.

Welcome back,
is there any difference between pes18/19 and pes 20 tactics ?

Welcome back,
is there any difference between pes18/19 and pes 20 tactics ?

Yeah, between 2019 and 2020 the AI are so much more sophisticated and mature with how its reacts to the team mentality setting so i don't have to be too aggressive with full backs for example to get them to support attacks.

The biggest change for me is how much and often the AI changes advanced offense and defense tactics, so that dreadful 'Deep defensive line' Isn't used so much which is brilliant.

The problems i have seen are tackles are too lenient atm, they went too far the other way after the demo, the AI cheese tackle you like crazy on superstar and the AI is a little flaky and passive in a few instances but on the whole, this game is wonderful.

My biggest problem with Konami is they make no effort to move players around and give them balanced roles, this is what we will fix here.

Hi Klash, so you'll be releasing tactics over the weekend outside of the option file? (I'm one of those 1.00 people)

Been implementing your tactics for years now and they improve the offline experience immensely, thank you very much for your great work and cant wait to put your new ones into play :BOP:

You are correct about contacting Konami with regards to their oversight in this department, they drop the ball every year in the tactics department and its a vital component for a good offline experience imo.

look forward to seeing your tactics. I've tried playing around with them.

I wish they brought back the tactics from 2011 those had soo much variation.

And La liga.. ;)
How does it work anyways?
Is Klash coming up with tactics for each team and you input them in, or is it some sort of file, or what?
I never used any of that.

Afaik it’s manual input, unless I missed something last year. Takes a bit of time (especially if fluid formations are used) but well worth it.

The only thing that sucks is that everything gets reset with live updates.

Words can't describe how excited I am for this - your 2019 tactics for EPL basically changed my entire opinion on PES 2019 and I ended up playing that game a ton. My weekend is sorted!

This is what i love man. Create great experiences for people! :)

And La liga.. ;)
How does it work anyways?
Is Klash coming up with tactics for each team and you input them in, or is it some sort of file, or what?
I never used any of that.

Here is the old thread.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-tactics-discussion-real-teams-thread.79311/

@klashman69 Curious your thoughts on this lineup adjustment. I've attached a picture below. I'm really enjoying the game and agree the AI is much improved. However, I've felt as thought the midfield was being bypassed a little too much for my liking, making the game too end-to-end. Since trying this adjustment I've really felt a difference and I feel I need to think and move the ball around much more in order to progress up the field and through the lines. It's certainly not a new thing, but I can't remember who suggested it in the first place to give credit. It's very similar to @Matt10's adjustment from last year, it just involves moving the attackers positions down and the defenders positions up. Have you tried doing this in your tactical adjustments and do you think it improves the midfield? Thanks. 15AF7ACC-15DA-49A3-8251-A18E1AC57BFF.jpeg

woah! is there an easy way of implementing these tactics or you just have to go into edit mode and make changes manually? must take ages right?

i'm interested in trying the 2019 ones … and perhaps the 2020 ones in near future .. but I wholly agree this stuff should be in the game straight out-of-the-box

woah! is there an easy way of implementing these tactics or you just have to go into edit mode and make changes manually? must take ages right?

i'm interested in trying the 2019 ones … and perhaps the 2020 ones in near future .. but I wholly agree this stuff should be in the game straight out-of-the-box

Also keen to know this. Interested in the tactics but the chance of me changing everything manually is nil!

What is the most critical in making the game more accurate? Formations, instructions, personnel? I would certainly make some changes.

@klashman69 Curious your thoughts on this lineup adjustment. I've attached a picture below. I'm really enjoying the game and agree the AI is much improved. However, I've felt as thought the midfield was being bypassed a little too much for my liking, making the game too end-to-end. Since trying this adjustment I've really felt a difference and I feel I need to think and move the ball around much more in order to progress up the field and through the lines. It's certainly not a new thing, but I can't remember who suggested it in the first place to give credit. It's very similar to @Matt10's adjustment from last year, it just involves moving the attackers positions down and the defenders positions up. Have you tried doing this in your tactical adjustments and do you think it improves the midfield? Thanks. View attachment 19760

Thing is the whole point of this thread is to embrace the new standard of dynamic gameplay, doing this will make the game too linear, give it a month and every match will be the same.

Core problem is not there is no midfield, its purely Konami making zero effort to setup teams properly.

Wolves formation is a total fucking disgrace for example, typical incompetence!!!

Here's a set-up I really like.

Just to quickly explain the thinking:
I've always found it difficult to get the AI to make angled runs. 'Wing Rotation' and 'False Wingers' are great tactics to use in order to create movement, but 'Wing Rotation' always forces your CF out wide, and 'False Wingers' forces you to play with 3 up front.

But what if you want to play 1 up front? Or you don't want your CF running out towards the wing all the time? Well, this might help:
upload_2019-9-14_14-13-37.png
upload_2019-9-14_14-13-52.png

What this does is 'Wing Rotation' forces the AMF to make runs out wide to create space and the CMF will fill the gaps created by these runs, but by using Anchoring on the CF it keeps him in the center (you can, of course, use two CMFs if you prefer).

The two defensive tactics are entirely optional. I use them as-and-when I need them - if I'm under pressure, turn on Deep Defensive Line, if I'm dominating, I turn on Counter Target for the CF. If you prefer to use Gengenpress or something, go right ahead!

The important thing for this to work is your AMF needs a lot of stamina and two good feet (unless you don't mind subbing him off all the time). Someone like Christian Eriksen is great for this with his 92 stamina and 4* weak foot, but you may prefer someone who is a little bit quicker. It's also useful to have a CMF with good shot power and stamina, as he too makes a lot of runs and I find he ends up with a lot of chances (someone like Pogba).

Thing is the whole point of this thread is to embrace the new standard of dynamic gameplay, doing this will make the game too linear, give it a month and every match will be the same.

Core problem is not there is no midfield, its purely Konami making zero effort to setup teams properly.

Wolves formation is a total fucking disgrace for example, typical incompetence!!!
That makes sense and I'll take your word over mine! Looking forward to using your tactics.

Ok, EPL is ready i will upload sometime today. This weekends tactics might be done next week or i think it probably best to get La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga done though.

I've tested them out, i started a league mode with Everton and i just have to upload some of these games, I tell you, the only problem this game has is not enough fouls and a bit of cheese AI in defending.

This game is head and shoulders ahead of any football game in history in terms of gameplay. Nothing comes close, it needs a patch though, the AI is still quite clumsy at times, then again that is the whole point. This is just the start!

This game is that good i think it makes the few issues stand out like crazy.

This game is that good i think it makes the few issues stand out like crazy
Thats it. People are pissed off coz its the closest it ever was to hit the bullseye.
If defending goes back to be more tactical, timed, with risk/reward and AI starts to be punished for throwing us around it will be fantastic game of footy.
Oh and would be nice to nerf free kicks a tad bit. AI is a little bit too sniper'y.

Thats it. People are pissed off coz its the closest it ever was to hit the bullseye.
If defending goes back to be more tactical, timed, with risk/reward and AI starts to be punished for throwing us around it will be fantastic game of footy.
Oh and would be nice to nerf free kicks a tad bit. AI is a little bit too sniper'y.

The free kicks imo are fine, they are too easy, but the mechanism is perfect, there nothing wrong with the setup.

We need better wind resistance next year. That will add proper difficulty to free kicks :) The problem is once you catch it right its too predictable, wind resistance will add proper variables.

The free kicks imo are fine, they are too easy, but the mechanism is perfect, there nothing wrong with the setup.

We need better wind resistance next year. That will add proper difficulty to free kicks :) The problem is once you catch it right its too predictable, wind resistance will add proper variables.
Its not as much user problem. This can be easily sorted with Power Bar off. I did it and now free kicks are much more fun, challenging and rewarding. Problem starts when AI is whooping 8/10 of them in, despite you moving the keeper and jumping the wall.

Back
Top Bottom