PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

The Thursday updates will only wipe them if you choose to apply the update to your default squads. If you don't, then starting a Master League will use your custom tactics as opposed to the latest Thursday update. No need to make multiple Master League saves.
Thanks, how do I co thus. I can't find a setting to keep this off anywhere?

In a master league with these tactics will the computer choose it's best lineup available? I've noticed when looking in edit mode that some players are out of position or the best player in a position isn't starting. I'm using this on the PC with the Evoweb Patch.

does your tactics contain players going forward for free kicks and corners because i think i installed it right (i have different formation for off and on the ball) but the likes of van dijk, maguire, dunk, ramos ect. dont come for corners which is bit annoying considering they are really good in the air and irl they always come

does your tactics contain players going forward for free kicks and corners because i think i installed it right (i have different formation for off and on the ball) but the likes of van dijk, maguire, dunk, ramos ect. dont come for corners which is bit annoying considering they are really good in the air and irl they always come
I haven't even looked into that far yet. Just noticed some started on the bench and some players out of position for teams.

Hey, New to the thread.
I was about do buy Pes 2020 this year but decided to stick with 2019 until the "award winning" gameplay is fixed.
But i still update it with new kits and players ratings using pes stats database.
So, do the formations for Pes 2020 present on your pdf files work in pes 2019 the way they are supposed to?

Last edited:
Hey, New to the thread.
I was about do buy Pes 2020 this year but decided to stick with 2019 until the "award winning" gameplay is fixed.
But i still update it with new kits and players ratings using pes stats database.
So, do the formations for Pes 2020 present on your pdf files work in pes 2019 the way they are supposed to?
Theres tactics for Pes 19 as well,just search,I'm using them myself

Hi,
anybody got the latest teams tactics, at least for the main leagues in pdf? I'd like to enter manually for the master league, PS4. Thanks in advance

So I got it to work, I'm writing a short tutorial for anyone else wanting to import Klashman tactics since the tutorial provided is quite messy. I'm hoping this is clearer.

You need 2 files.
1. Klashman's tactics file END OF YEAR 2019/2020 HERE!
2. Zlac's tool 2020 Link (will now on call it Zlacs since the original name for the tool is very long)

Steps to get it to work

1. Extract both zip files
2. Get your own Pes 2020 save EDIT00000000 file from ...My Documents/Konami/EfootballPes2020/76561198038014628/save folder
3. Copy the EDIT00000000 file to Zlacs/importer
4. Copy all files inside Klashman's file/2nd version of tactics folder (lots of files) and paste them to Zlacs/importer/import folder
5. Copy Klashman's id_list.txt and paste it to Zlac's/importer (overwrite Zlac's id_list.txt)
6. Go to Zlac's/importer and run tactics_importer.exe
7. EDIT00000000_encrypted is created
8. Rename EDIT00000000_encrypted to EDIT00000000 and place it in your save folder My Documents/Konami/EfootballPes2020/76561198038014628/save folder
9. Profit
Thank you so much!! This should be on the front page of this forum. I was trying so hard to figure how to encrypt my edit file. Thanks!

Is there a tool that can edit players abilities all at once? I want to make attacking prowess +10, defensive awareness +10, and physical contact -10.

Just Tested it with 2 teams (LCFC vs MUFC) and it looks good. Exhibition though.

If not , I will edit it manually one by one.

@klashman69 Thanks for the tactics, how would i know if they were imported correctly? I have followed all the instructions but when i go to edit option in-game to check the game plan of teams, none of them have fluid formations. Is there anyway to ensure your file was imported correctly? Could you post formation of one team for us to check. Thanks alot

@klashman69 Thanks for the tactics, how would i know if they were imported correctly? I have followed all the instructions but when i go to edit option in-game to check the game plan of teams, none of them have fluid formations. Is there anyway to ensure your file was imported correctly? Could you post formation of one team for us to check. Thanks alot
Just check if teams has three fluid formations and your good

I don't think one is better than the other, more so the latest ones should have a bigger variety of teams done. Earlier versions have tactics from managers who got sacked etc...
thanks, man so which one is the latest
is it pre COVID
I'm a little confused
amazing work man

My game crashes in edit mode game plan for some teams after importing them but seems fine in matches I'm guessing thats not normal

I have question :)
I think that when i set tactic to fluid in 2021, stamina is going down faster then in 2020.
Does someone have that feeling too?

Back
Top Bottom