PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

The squad is wrong too, how many years now is it they have not had the correct squads in at release - come on I just hope like the squad that the correct faces of other players in the squad gets updated too.
Apart from Italy, many transfer windows are still open... How on Earth are they supposed to release the game with updated transfers?
As soon as everything's fixed by September's first (or second, giving them a little more time) live update, it's alright.

By the way, if we got the chance to start the ML with outdated squads even after the transfer update I'd be a very happy person. This way you could start shaping your team straight away, instead of having to make do with players you maybe don't need but who don't want to go as they've just been signed.

Played for a couple of hours yestrerday and not a single crash so far.
Windows 8.1 x64, 12 GB of RAM, Intel i7 920 and AMD Radeon R9 270X with 17.7 drivers (for comparison).

Played for a couple of hours yestrerday and not a single crash so far.
Windows 8.1 x64, 12 GB of RAM, Intel i7 920 and AMD Radeon R9 270X with 17.7 drivers (for comparison).

What is your render settings? Do you play fullscreen or windowed?

Me too. No single crash. Gtx 1080, i5 2500k 4.7, Win 10. 2k resolution high settings, 144hz

Last edited:
Same issues with turff again. Different colour during the gameplay (washed out), different colour in cutscenes/replays. Plus it looks “over-sharped” either. Weird.

I didn’t get any crashes so far as well. it work well (GTX 1070, i5 4+).

What is your render settings? Do you play fullscreen or windowed?
Fullscreen @1080p here, ingame I selected the highest preset available if I recall correctly and then reduced a couple of values (bloom and motion blur, maybe?) by one step.

rx480 8Gb i5 4690K 16Gb Win 10 (windowed + bordeless gaming) playing in 2k full settings, smooth and no crashes, some times a little shuttering (almost nothing). Reshade preset needed for PC, a very noticeable differece (Endo Presets are amazing).

Yes, and was not working!
Well, official, this game is a complete disaster mess. Random Crashes, can't import OF, can't play a FULL game without a crash.
Do I'm surprised? Nope!

It's working perfectly well for me.
Played it 6 hours straight yesterday and this morning for 1 hour and I've haven't had a single problem - And I've installed the WEHK option file.

I'm not on AMD CPU thought, but an Intel i5-4700K.

Hope you'll figure it out, because this game is really enjoyable - I'm 31 now and this game just blows me away.
I've been a FIFA and PES player since I was 14 years old, but the last few years I have preferred FIFA.
But I might prefer this over FIFA19 - Only time will tell!

Ok i fixed it. Add exception in Kaspersky internet security and allow firewall with trusted tick mark now its working.

We need AMD Drivers for PES 2019 as NVIDIA did. I can play 1080 @ 60 fps but streaming it gets laggy sometimes (not that much, but still). Also, when I load the game it gives me graphical problems sometimes. That's odd. But nevertheless is a great game to play!

Not a single crash.

I was having flickering/tearing/lagging issues on 4K cheap LG TV. Found a way to get rid of it:
- Nvidia vsync on
- Low render settings (prob depends on your HW)
- Render DSR: on

It's bs. It's because of trying to run the game too many times and crashing and then DENUVO kicks in and wants you to wait for 24H. Another example of shitty DRM that DENUVO is.
So usually we have to wait 24hrs or more or forever?

I hope it's 24h and not longer mate. Even 24 is annoying as f. Did KONAMI even acknowledged the issue on social media?

Disappointed but not surprised that the stutter issue hasn't been fixed in the full game. Can anyone suggest an affinity process program that saves the CPU affinity settings so I don't have to keep applying them everytime I launch the game?

Disappointed but not surprised that the stutter issue hasn't been fixed in the full game. Can anyone suggest an affinity process program that saves the CPU affinity settings so I don't have to keep applying them everytime I launch the game?
How to use
  • 1 Start the Task Manager.
  • 2 Right-click a process and select Set Priority.
  • 3 Set the priority you want for the process.
Prio will save the applied changes and each time you start this process from now on, it will set the saved priority for it. You will not have to change the priority manually any more.

http://www.prnwatch.com/prio/

I hope it's 24h and not longer mate. Even 24 is annoying as f. Did KONAMI even acknowledged the issue on social media?
Facing this issue for more than 30 hours.. My excitement for this season gone already. I think their team acknowledge this issue. Hope any fix will be released soon

Are they say that key future this year is realistic transfers? ... ok
IybMLFz.jpg

Facing this issue for more than 30 hours.. My excitement for this season gone already. I think their team acknowledge this issue. Hope any fix will be released soon
I would be so pissed of if i were you. I'm still thinking about buying it, but im reluctant when i see the issues you and other are facing. Wish i can try the game with steam family share first or something.
The first time I read that URL I saw an 'o' that isn't there... Am I a bad person?
LOL i didn't even noticed the link. Thanks... :P

How to use

• 1 Start the Task Manager.
    2 Right-click a process and select Set Priority.
    3 Set the priority you want for the process.
Prio will save the applied changes and each time you start this process from now on, it will set the saved priority for it. You will not have to change the priority manually any more.

http://www.prnwatch.com/prio/
Thanks but I've already tried Prio but it doesn't seem to save CPU affinity changes I make.

HELP!
Connection errors came up when in the game - Unable to Connect to Server - one was Code GKCC2 other QI?MJ565_0 I seen a post on here saying to got Com'd Prompt under Admin and reset your firewall - I see the other member said that worked for him. I did the same the 2 error codes no longer came up but this did Lost Connection to server VNBP733 ?

So now wondering if what I did, did get me past those 2 error code and this is just the server being down or is it still my firewall ? my FW is set to let PES19 through ...

Thanks.

HELP!
Connection errors came up when in the game - Unable to Connect to Server - one was Code GKCC2 other QI?MJ565_0 I seen a post on here saying to got Com'd Prompt under Admin and reset your firewall - I see the other member said that worked for him. I did the same the 2 error codes no longer came up but this did Lost Connection to server VNBP733 ?

So now wondering if what I did, did get me past those 2 error code and this is just the server being down or is it still my firewall ? my FW is set to let PES19 through ...

Thanks.

There is a lot of people with the same problem from today. Yesterday worked perfect.

Back
Top Bottom