PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

For me it works well. I have to play more hours though

By the way, PESUniverse OF 1.0:
Can anyone confirm if it works? Thanks.

Link removed by admin on PESUniverse's request. Please do not host their work on your sites. /Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Its working but after update my games keep crashing after 1-2 games its random

Lol yes you will buy it, sooner or later we all get it :) Now it is "check people response stage" :D

Nah mate!
Every year I either pre-ordered it or bought it day one as soon as I started seeing people were downloading or already playing it. But this year, there's something different in me. Let's call it piece of mind with the decision I made. It's an ethical matter rather than money issue for me.

AMD CPU's has this problem with the game... so if you with AMD CPU do not buy or refund :D i don't know how cdkeys will give my money back .

Hi guys,
could you tell me if the pc gameplay is editable?
Is there any tutorials or the basics to know where to start? Thank you ;)

OK i found temporari solution !! YOU need to start PES 2018, after that start PES 2019 ... WHY I DONT KNOW but its working that way.

OK i found temporari solution !! YOU need to start PES 2018, after that start PES 2019 ... WHY I DONT KNOW but its working that way.

You bet me to it! What a painful way to play launching both.Clearly Konami need to sort this out.

have you tried deleting documents->konami->pes2019 folder before launching ?
Yes, and was not working!
Well, official, this game is a complete disaster mess. Random Crashes, can't import OF, can't play a FULL game without a crash.
Do I'm surprised? Nope!

Well, official, this game is a complete disaster mess. Random Crashes, can't import OF, can't play a FULL game without a crash.
Do I'm surprised? Nope!

I would think the majority of these issues come under the crash issue an oversight not a disaster

Doesn't work. It gives the usual import error while importing Championship teams, Juventus and some international competitions.

Never ever buy day one on steam, if you want this game working 100% wait for 15 days. Konami as usual. In PS4 they are forced to release a decent Disk.

whats the difference between world wide and eu versions? if im in eu and buy world wide one i get to play with players outside the eu only with poor connection?

whats the difference between world wide and eu versions? if im in eu and buy world wide one i get to play with players outside the eu only with poor connection?

I think PES pairs you with players in your physical region. Maybe your pc pings all PES servers then puts you on this specific region?

For example I only play against Koreans and Singapore, etc.

Do I'm surprised? Nope!

I played for 4 hours straight. Game runs perfectly fine with no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom