PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Custom-your-pes OF, about 10 minutes installing teams and Competitions. https://www.facebook.com/CustomYourPES/
About the game: I bought pes19 and it is as I expected, it does not impress me, but that's it.
Now, i have a problem, i can`t change ball in either master league or any other competition, the general settings is in grey. Anyone knows why?

Last edited:
foulsfoulsfoulscardscardscards

just played PSG, they committed 5 fouls and got 4 cards! yes and its only exhibition
cpu doesnt seem to be so rigid tactic wise but its still not perfect and tries to rely on crosses

I don't know but its keep crashing after few minutes and whenever i am editing all the EPL team formation its keep crashing after 6-7teams.

Had no technical difficulties, latest amd driver and all works smoothly. AI is just as aggressive across all modes I tried (Exhibition, BAL and ML), lots of fouls and cards will be shown this year. Some turning animations seem to have been sped up a tiny bit but, fortunately, they didn't butcher the pace and the gameplay. Yet.

Got a combo of the CYPES and PESUniverse patch going; CYPES seems to be missing the English Championship so got that from PESUniverse. A few issues with the Championship teams not loading but other than that a good temporary patch until PES Galaxy sorts one out

Lets give Konami some credit when its due too. I think they got the AI aggressiveness and Ref calling fouls pretty good this year. Probably the most aggressive AI I've seen in a PES game. Obviously, there are games in which I don't get any fouls (in the Demo) but still... there are others in which I'm very happy with that.

I just want a file that corrects team and players name and removes duplicates. Not arsed about the cosmetic stuff. Can any one recommend a patch which does this?

anyone know how to fix the FDDN576 connection issue? really bugging me now...

Run CMD as Administrator, type in
netsh winsock reset
then restart your computer, after that you should be fine.

If you keep encountering the problem (which I have), then to save some time, paste the following into notepad -

@echo off
netsh winsock reset
shutdown /r /t 0
exit /b

save as *.bat then when in the event PES derps out you can run that as administrator and save yourself a couple of seconds.

Random crashing i have played the game with 0 issues when the server was down but now the games randomly crashes. Does anyone have the same problem? any fix?

I don't know why turning HDR on (Windows 10) changes colours in the game drastically. It's washed out, different, grass colour is not green anymore, is just washed out, HDR makes game greyish. Did someone play with HDR turned on?

Last edited:
I don't know why turning HDR on (Windows 10) changes colours in the game drastically. It's washed out, different, grass colour is not green anymore, is just washed out, HDR makes game a greyish. Did someone play with HDR turned on?

Yea. I have a qled and it recognizes the PC andhas an imput called PC which it selects as the input and its washed out. It also recognizes games consoles and has a separate one for that so I force it to use the game console and the colors are alot better. I can still turn on game mode. I don't think its still working properly as if in in far cry with hdr turned on it looks ok but if i go to uplay through the game all the webpages are way over saturated. Windows or nvidia have alot of issues with hdr and I was trying to get it working for a couple of weeks now and just stumbled on this from doing everything. Its a pity because on the PS4 it looks class especially in God of War

First handful of matches played, I like it! Miles ahead of PES 2018 for sure, it has its flaws but all in all when you are on the pitch it's a very good game in my opinion.

First match: Vitoria Guimaraes (me) vs. Portimonense, top player...
They played in an orange kit, and their keeper... Too.
Typical Konami, they did the same to Levante in PES 2015.

I almost dominated the match, missing a couple of sitters, and they scored on the counter with a long pass from a defender to find the striker all alone between my defenders, with none of them marking him.
Fair play.
Not a single low cross from the CPU in that match.

Then, Lugano (me) against a Belgian side of which I cannot remember the name: they completely dominated me, and they indeed played a couple of those low crosses, scoring once from them.
By the end of the second match I could hardly manage a shot on target, let alone a goal.

Thief match: Cunturipa (me) vs. Fontana City. The feast of low crosses. In an occasion, their striker was through on goal, could be one on one with my keeper. He stopped, turned his back to the goal and waited for a teammate to come down the flank to pass it wide. Completely no common sense.
Once he played the ball to the flank, he ran towards the middle of the box to collect... Yeah, you got it: a low cross.
But I managed to score my first goal ever and it was from a manual header, they're difficult but they can be made from time to time and they're rewarding.

Another match, another opponent: Al Ain (me) vs. Iquique... Berg was utterly ineffective for me, I had to rely on Abdulrahman to play as a sort of false 9 and to dish out assists to players coming from the flanks.
Success! I deeply appreciate the fact that I had to change my play style to get dangerous...

Ones thing or two that I can't understand:
sometimes the CPU freaks out, it tries to dribble out of the touch line or (as I said earlier) does stupid things when it could have a clear cut chance.
I've always selected random time/ conditions and hone stadium, yet I have not had a match in the day yet. Every match I've played had been at night.
And those kits FFS, they're driving me nuts. Orange player kit, orange GK kit. So amateurish.

But I like it, I really do.
Well done Konami!

I don't know why turning HDR on (Windows 10) changes colours in the game drastically. It's washed out, different, grass colour is not green anymore, is just washed out, HDR makes game a greyish. Did someone play with HDR turned on?

The game, if it’s HDR compatible should display normally (ie not washed out) when you enable HDR in windows 10. But this isn’t happening for me either. So I’ve disabled it in Windows 10.

The game is broken as hell... online co-op mode is a complete mess and full with bugs..Even if we ignore the fact that we play vs people from South America and we have a lag of more than 2 seconds, the game freeze anytime when you refresh the co-op lobby, for 2 seconds, If you enter in the lobby the game freeze, when refer give end of halftime or end of the match the game freeze, if you do not have open PES 2018 in background the game freeze and crash randomly....
Every year I say to myself, "Dude, there's no way to get worst," but Konami finds a way to prove and show that I'm wrong the situation is ridiculous, to even when we comment on such things now is absurd.

Last edited:
Me and my mate just finished playing co-op online and had no issues or whatsoever. It could be down to Intel vs AMD, I don’t know. We both have Intel and Nvidia cards and there is no problem...Hope the issues people are experiencing will get sorted out soon.

Intel and AMD Problems? Get DDU Tool. Remove all the drivers and install again. Remove all the Net. Framework versions and install again.

Or just remove Net. Framework and Steam will auto install this files after next run of the game.

Hope this helps...

A couple of senseless things i noticed:
Why did they remove Kean's licensed face? It was well made in PES 2018.
gpCI52Q.jpg

What's the point in removing Neymar's tattoos?
e887GGR.jpg

Q? in a Partner Club , how many of the squad get 3d scanned ? I have opened with Celtic while some of the faces are life like other look like they have that flawless filter females use on FB not character to their faces and others just generic. The squad is wrong too, how many years now is it they have not had the correct squads in at release - come on I just hope like the squad that the correct faces of other players in the squad gets updated too.

Nah man.
Whatever MSI Afterburner is showing, it's wrong.
The game caps the FPS at 60 or at 30.
In fact the OFFICIAL Website says it: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/spec and if you open Settings.exe it's right there too, you can select whether to cap it 60 or at 30 yourself.
Game does not lock fps, you can run it fps uncapped if vsync is disabled (if forced off in nvidia inspector)

Yea. I have a qled and it recognizes the PC andhas an imput called PC which it selects as the input and its washed out. It also recognizes games consoles and has a separate one for that so I force it to use the game console and the colors are alot better. I can still turn on game mode. I don't think its still working properly as if in in far cry with hdr turned on it looks ok but if i go to uplay through the game all the webpages are way over saturated. Windows or nvidia have alot of issues with hdr and I was trying to get it working for a couple of weeks now and just stumbled on this from doing everything. Its a pity because on the PS4 it looks class especially in God of War

I had this same issue when the demo came out with washed out colors. I use a Samsung 4k tv and checked settings and it was displaying HDR colors until the game launched then it switched back to standard gamut. I tried windowed mode with fullscreenizer and that got the HDR to work for me.

PA1 , still finding though passes are a bit loose, times when you aim your LS towards your player running into the box , there's a gap between 2 defenders, your hit a small tab through ball to angel a ball into his path at 2mims past 12 and the ball comes off your boot and the ball instead of going in the direction you wanted it to go, it comes off your players boot at 20mins past 12 WTAF

Did someone experienced '24hrs of revalidated' ? I'm facing this error since yesterday. Some source said that thia is because amd gpu @ cpu.

Back
Top Bottom