PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Played many games and made my views know to Konami and their UK reps about the demo. It was about offline playing v the cpu, every cpu team plays in the exact same way up until the penalty box. The only difference is ( not always ) is the higher rated teams finish the moves more that the lower rated ones, but they still score their fair share of goals. It gets annoying, L1 still need fixed ( I Will Not Happen ) and though PA1 is far better than in 18 and passes are more "loose", the cpu at times still picks the pass it wants not the one your doing, an example, 25yrds out dead middle running from left to right, my winger starts a run into the box I am at an angle facing him I aim my LS to a point where he will run onto a wee tab of the Y through ball. If it were a clock face I'd be in the middle of it facing 12:02 and aiming my LS to that point, I press to do this and when I let go, the ball comes off my boot and goes to a position of 12:20 into space out on the wing which triggers my RB who is 15 yrds inside the cpu half and thus makes a run towards the ball going out wide, which my box facing player and the direction I am pressing the LS to, somehow managed to play to him. That is one of a lot of example of this and it fecking annoying.

The flaws this engine has L1 and cpu picking the pass it want you to play not the one your in the process of doing, are still very much alive in PES19 and though it doesn't totally kill the game, it just kills that moment.

Hi guys,
anyone can tell me if there is a noticeable difference between the demo and the full game?
Especially for game pace, players and ball physics, player inertia

For the micro stuttering, I had it too in the demo.
I fixed it by:
updating vga drivers, audio drivers, changed pad settings from direct input to xinput, changed audio settings from 1 buffer to 2 in game settings and changed from 7.1 to stereo, set the frequency to the max available for my monitor. I dont' know which one fixed it but it did

I wont be buying the game until Konami recognize the bugs related to this broken AI gameplay style, no variation at all,
it seems that the only thing that players are authorized to do is to go to the bottom line and
search for a player on the area with low crosses, players don't even think of scoring (or try to) a goal from long range. Passing system is ridiculous, looks like all players have Iniesta style, they can all easily take control of the ball and pass it to any place of the field, looks like they are all the same player with another skin, they feel like robots and act the same way regardless of the circumstances of the game.

That is how i am feeling the game right now from what i saw and read on specialized forums and game reviews, developers seems to be so lazy to worry about implementing new stuff that community share and complain every year, Konami seems to be concerned only with marketing and sales when they launch the game, they took one year to address only more fouls and a new lighting system, man, one year, it is too much time.

And to made it worst, the presentation, which i think is a key feature of any simulating game that want to succeed on the market is just the same (not to seem like a comparison take NBA 2K, Formula 1 2018 and Madden as an example), looks like they have added some new celebrations, one or two cut-scenes and that is it, lets get those fans easy money with the same stuff again. This is not right, they should have added new entrance scenes, some different stuff on the highlights, when a ball goes out of the pitch for example they could show some nice replay of a major goal score opportunity, some yellow or red card throw, penalty situations, relevant statistics shown in a different way, in short, there are many things that could have been implemented within this one-year time-frame and that developers simply seem to ignore.

If i had to pay $10 for this game, O.K, i would be glad and do not expect too much from it, but pay for a game that is advertised and sold as if it were another different game with notorious updates with full price is just too much for me, i just cant handle this anymore. I know some of you may be mad with this post, but, it is just my point of view, and i feel comfortable to express it here since I have been a long time member and bought all the previous versions of it, because I simply supported and believed their producers, but from now on simply it will not happen anymore.

Hi guys,
anyone can tell me if there is a noticeable difference between the demo and the full game?
Especially for game pace, players and ball physics, player inertia

For the micro stuttering, I had it too in the demo.
I fixed it by:
updating vga drivers, audio drivers, changed pad settings from direct input to xinput, changed audio settings from 1 buffer to 2 in game settings and changed from 7.1 to stereo, set the frequency to the max available for my monitor. I dont' know which one fixed it but it did

The more I play the faster than the demo I think it is, no that's not right, I know it is. The reason for this, is the tiki taka passing of every team the cpu controls, 90% if not more if 1st time passing its pinged about, when you have the ball then you can determine the speed of play but when the cpu team has it, it is faster because of the 1st time passing and if you go from Reg to Pro to Top Ply to Sup'str then its faster. Lower level gameplay setting Reg, the skills of the players is not as high, so the gameplay from them is slower at Reg than it is at Top Player. On top player which I play, Superstar is to ping pong from the cpu for me, I put game speed to -1 then -2 and at -2 for me it felt more like the speed of the demo.

Every single team the cpu controls plays the exact same style, maybe a bit more midfield from some not a lot , its out wide cpu (either wing) player 40yrds from the byline a couple in from the sideline, lays it back and goes off goes towards the byline, his team mate hits a ball towards the FB space. Then 2 things, usually a low ball into the 1st cpu player and he either turns towards goal and shoots or turns or backheels it to a team mates directly behind him, he does the same he either shoots or passes or backheels it to a team mate behind him for a shot on goal, sometimes they might cross a high ball in but mostly its low ball in.

Last edited:
Aaaaaand... They've done it again.

This is the single thing that most of all destroys the sense of immersion. I mean, a SUNDAY LEAGUE player would've either smashed the ball into the net from just outside or advanced and challenged the keeper one on one... But no. He is different and wanted to pass it.

I mean, NO. JUST NO!
ai is broken, nothing new, i don t know how can people still defend this game... it just baffles me

The more I play the faster than the demo I think it is, no that's not right, I know it is. The reason for this, is the tiki taka passing of every team the cpu controls, 90% if not more if 1st time passing its pinged about, when you have the ball then you can determine the speed of play but when the cpu team has it, it is faster because of the 1st time passing and if you go from Reg to Pro to Top Ply to Sup'str then its faster. Lower level gameplay setting Reg, the skills of the players is not as high, so the gameplay from them is slower at Reg than it is at Top Player. On top player which I play, Superstar is to ping pong from the cpu for me, I put game speed to -1 then -2 and at -2 for me it felt more like the speed of the demo.

Every single team the cpu controls plays the exact same style, maybe a bit more midfield from some not a lot , its out wide cpu (either wing) player 40yrds from the byline a couple in from the sideline, lays it back and goes off goes towards the byline, his team mate hits a ball towards the FB space. Then 2 things, usually a low ball into the 1st cpu player and he either turns towards goal and shoots or turns or backheels it to a team mates directly behind him, he does the same he either shoots or passes or backheels it to a team mate behind him for a shot on goal, sometimes they might cross a high ball in but mostly its low ball in.

Ok thanks, that sounds bad.
But what can you tell me about the agility and inertia of the players? When you move then are more agile and too easy to make them turn, spin etc... or that is the same as in the demo?
Also: playing at -2 the full game (I'm playing demo at -1) makes the game less fluid or not?

4690K, RX 480, 16 GB RAM, 1080p maxed out, 144 FPS, no crashes, game´s super smooth, only stuttering in close ups here.

The AI uses low balls, through balls and distance shots. Maybe because I'm still on prof. difficulty.

Played 2 online matches without any lags. Got destroyed 0:5 because of manual passing I guess...

we need patch as accurate as this in PES 2019!!!

39138497_2111943349055082_5729870476084248576_n.jpg

patchers should show FIFA fans that PES fans have no worry of losing UEFA licenses...

Getting error CODE :VNBP733 and account verification failed. Konami at its best
verify game files in your steam and problem will be gone, tested like million times since yesterday and it's working.

edit: it's still shite situation tho, cos i have to do it every single one time i want to open a game, otherwise there is "connection problem"... Konami taking a piss, as usual. wondering how long is it gonna take to fix it.

Last edited:
Game worked for two days but today I'm getting the "white screen" crash problem. Game is a technical mess on the PC, how did it get past the bug testing stage?

Game worked for two days but today I'm getting the "white screen" crash problem.
Welcome to the club! Looks like your windows 10 is updated too :D

Now you need to start PES 2018/Lite if you wanna play PES 2019 again. KEEP them all open, if you close PES 2018, randomly PES 2019 will close too.
If you OK whit that... good for you, if you not, Wait for the FIX from Konami = 2 weeks or more or refund.

Welcome to the club! Looks like your windows 10 is updated too :D

Now you need to start PES 2018/Lite if you wanna play PES 2019 again. KEEP them all open, if you close PES 2018, randomly PES 2019 will close too.
If you OK whit that... good for you, if you not, Wait for the FIX from Konami = 2 weeks or more or refund.
Can't get a refund because I've played it for more than 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom