PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Just letting you guys know, new nvidia game ready driver update is up and ready to download... not sure if itll make a difference, but it includes following info:
Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Open Beta, F1 2018, Immortal: Unchained, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, Strange Brigade, and Switchblade

I wonder if thisll infact have a positive impact on the various bugs/random stutters on playing Pes2019 demo/full version... sounds good though, as I don't remember pes2018 being in any of the nvidia update notes..

Weird that on windows 7 I have that weird shadowing effect. On windows 10 it's perfect.

I get the 29th for the US now. It will be released at midnight on the 30th in Europe which is still the 29th in America. 1 day 7 hours for both. Had to change the clock on my PC to figure this out. Why does this confuse me every year. :BRICK:

Just letting you guys know, new nvidia game ready driver update is up and ready to download... not sure if itll make a difference, but it includes following info:
Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Open Beta, F1 2018, Immortal: Unchained, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, Strange Brigade, and Switchblade

I wonder if thisll infact have a positive impact on the various bugs/random stutters on playing Pes2019 demo/full version... sounds good though, as I don't remember pes2018 being in any of the nvidia update notes..
Still getting stuttering with new drivers. The only way I can play it smooth is by using the core disable method. The problem lies with bad game optimisation not driver iissues, imo!

Interesting regarding the new drivers.. is this for demo or retail version?? im guessing the retail version will be optimised with new driver.

Btw, im not sure what you mean by the core disable method... what do you actually mean, and how do you do it??? are you talking GPU or CPU?? cheers

Interesting regarding the new drivers.. is this for demo or retail version?? im guessing the retail version will be optimised with new driver.

Btw, im not sure what you mean by the core disable method... what do you actually mean, and how do you do it??? are you talking GPU or CPU?? cheers

upload_2018-8-28_23-36-34.png

And then

upload_2018-8-28_23-36-55.png

You can get ProcessHacker here: https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-28_23-35-50.png
    upload_2018-8-28_23-35-50.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 1
Im affraid that with humble I will have to wait till tomorrow after work- evening. I want to play today at midnight before work :) CD Keys are they sending alredy?

I also ordered for PC (ordered PS4 copy as well), but I have friends that dont have PS4 that I want to play the game with. I ordered for PC from CDKeys and they haven't sent mine yet. Hopefully they will send it at some point today so I can at least pre-load the game (if that option is available?)

Sorry, a bit impatience :P
Ordering from cd key hopefully i will get it as early as possible can't wait to play Master league after long time.

Preordered from cd keys will start master league tomorrow after applying the patch. What about you guys? How you guys start your master league with R2G lower division or with the best teams?

Preordered from cd keys will start master league tomorrow after applying the patch. What about you guys? How you guys start your master league with R2G lower division or with the best teams?

I will be doing Master League for sure, but I will experiment with MyClub this year (I barely touched it the last 2 years). Someone else already mentioned doing it, I'd like to do a Master League as Red Star in Ligue 2.

I normally choose an Italian or Spanish 2nd division team to do master league but...............

Preordered also from cdkeys,will install tonight when becomes available to,first thing i will do it's a custom league with maybe 20 oficial teams/stadiums to get all diferent inviroments and such :D

Back
Top Bottom