PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi guys!

Enjoying the demo with modified broadcast camera and no zoom, and it's an awesome experience!

sycdCJQ.jpg

xd0QKfw.jpg

0OtyZxv.jpg

UhY9JSw.jpg

These are my custom settings:

kMXLsSq.png

It's hard to play with it at the beginning though...

They don't send keys until the day of release, 8/30 (even in USA, though game is released on the 28th). That what happens every year.

It is not a "rule". Because last year i got the game from kinguin and they sent me the key some days before the launch. I think it depends...

Hi guys!

Enjoying the demo with modified broadcast camera and no zoom, and it's an awesome experience!

sycdCJQ.jpg

xd0QKfw.jpg

0OtyZxv.jpg

UhY9JSw.jpg

These are my custom settings:

kMXLsSq.png

It's hard to play with it at the beginning though...

I must say that I started enjoying the demo when I stopped using the tweaked Live Broadcast camera.
I understood there's a reason why Konami limits their cameras. As soon as I used one of the default ones, I started enjoying the demo a lot more.

I must say that I started enjoying the demo when I stopped using the tweaked Live Broadcast camera.
I understood there's a reason why Konami limits their cameras. As soon as I used one of the default ones, I started enjoying the demo a lot more.
I agree one hundred percent

I'm almost of the mind to evn think i rathe rbuy the xbox one x version

why?

becasue the movement the graphics all look more real

to me the xbox one x version almost looks as good as seeing winning eleven 6 for the gamecube for the first time

i LOVE and adore the mods

but i cant help but wanting a simple experince with less pc or modding so i can just enjoy the game like i did on gamecube

I also understand it, in the end the game is not designed to be played with this camera. It needs to be more dynamic (zooming in/out), and not always following the ball.

But seriously this year they nailed the feeling of playing/watching a TV game. I also play with -1 speed to recreate it better.

But yeah, probably I will end up using it only for simulated games in ML/BAL.

I'm using a config that someone posted here these days:
"7/8 zoom
Height about 2
Angle 8/9"

It is really enjoyable.

Ok, I tried Steam with a USA VPN and it still showed 30th...
Not sure what to say mate..this is taken from officialpes...but you know Konami Placebo ..maybe they mean them :) ..did you try North America vpn ?, I was certain it was originally North America that was scheduled for release on the 28th...but I changed my post to US after seeing this pic.
DkkoY1BW4AABMQB.jpg large.jpg

That's for consoles.:))
Yeah I just saw that the pic only shows console covers ..why not just say Steam version will not have the same release date...I never realised we were looking for cryptic clues & symbols..Konami Illuminati..I'll be looking on the back of a dollar bill before I know it :)

Yeah I just saw that the pic only shows console covers ..why not just say Steam version will not have the same release date...I never realised we were looking for cryptic clues & symbols..Konami Illuminati..I'll be looking on the back of a dollar bill before I know it :)
That's marketing for you!

Maybe the vpn aren't working like Netflix. I have to be in Washington to get mine working on netflix. Ive seen it advertised for the 28th, 29th and 30th on steam in the past week

Is the only difference between Standard/Beckham & Legend editions My Club stuff ?

Today we should get key from humble
Waiting for it too... Still nothing, at the moment. Still no big deal considering the amount we paid for it...
I was hoping to get it by Christmas for that amount, so I'd have no problem at all if they gave us our keys on Thursday.

Can someone tell me how to get this camera angle in the PC demo?

He doesn't really explain well and when I try to go on the settings he shows they're not available for me?

Anyone in the US got their key if they bought from from place other than steam? That link a few post up looks tempting but says aug 30 release​

Just letting you guys know, new nvidia game ready driver update is up and ready to download... not sure if itll make a difference, but it includes following info:
Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Open Beta, F1 2018, Immortal: Unchained, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, Strange Brigade, and Switchblade

I wonder if thisll infact have a positive impact on the various bugs/random stutters on playing Pes2019 demo/full version... sounds good though, as I don't remember pes2018 being in any of the nvidia update notes..

Back
Top Bottom