PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Wow, this! This what we dream for. Hope developer can make tool like this for PES 2019 :SHOCK:
big_7.jpg

big_6.jpg
big_5.jpg
I can create this. But will be made in Java, so you'll need that to run it. We'll need someone with very high knowledge of scoreboard stuff and someone to keep pestering me to finish the work.

Test various resolutions and find out the ratio or difference between the mentioned and the actual resolution. Use that to calculate the resolution you need to render in 1080p and then use a custom resolution.
Nice idea. Custom resolution? For the game or for my whole monitor?

I actually fixed this recently but the way I did is really weird. I turned on all the NVIDIA DSR Factors in global settings at the Nvidia control panel. Without using them, for some reason I get a perfectly sharp windowed mode 1080p window then
I use AMD, there it's called "VSR Virtual Superesolution". It's the same like NVIDIAs "DSR" (for those who did not know) and i will try it - thanks.

//edit: i can't believe. I turned on VSR and started the game. It works! Thank you very much.

Last edited:
So uhh, broke my controller? What would you guys suggest? DS4 or Xbox One Controller? Or any other?

What controller are you using now?
XBONE controller
I've tried xbox one controller 3 years ago but switching players with "Left Bumpers" a bit weird. It's not like xbox360 controller where you can press the bumpers anywhere. I like pressing at the top. With xbox one you need "roll" your finger to press bumper which felt weird for me.
I wonder if the new Xbox one(S or X) controller still have the same mechanism for pressing bumpers, or it has something similar to 360. I would like to know as my controller is already in life-support.

Dualshock 4 controller
I never really liked it. Never adjusted to it. Just doesn't fit my hands.
When I had a PS4 console, I bought a ChronusMAX so that I can use an xbox 360 controller.

Last edited:
What controller are you using now?
XBOXONE
I've tried xbox one controller 3 years ago but switching players with "Left Bumpers" a bit weird. It's not like xbox360 controller where you can press the bumpers anywhere. I like pressing at the top. With xbox one you need "roll" your finger to press bumper which felt weird for me.
I wonder if the new Xbox one(S or X) controller still have the same mechanism for pressing bumpers, or it has something similar to 360. I would like to know as my controller is already in life-support.

DS4
I never really liked it. Never adjusted to it. Just doesn't fit my hands.
When I had a PS4, I bought a ChronusMAX so that I can use an xbox 360 controller.
Chinese 360.

I own a xbox one S controller and hasn't that problem. You can push the LB-RB from every angle.

I use the Nintendo Switch pro controller. Just choose „xinput“ (though its grayed) in the settings.exe.
Then go to steam-> settings-> controller and disable „use Nintendo layout“ and switch automatic disable controller to „never“.
Works with a DS4, too.
Maybe even with a DS3?

I use the Nintendo Switch pro controller. Just choose „xinput“ (though its grayed) in the settings.exe.
Then go to steam-> settings-> controller and disable „use Nintendo layout“ and switch automatic disable controller to „never“.
Works with a DS4, too.
Maybe even with a DS3?

Thanks, what should I use for the DS4? I currently use DS4Windows program.

If someone else uses a ps4 controller via DS4Windows, please can you let me know what is better, DirectInput or XInput ?

Nice idea. Custom resolution? For the game or for my whole monitor?

I use AMD, there it's called "VSR Virtual Superesolution". It's the same like NVIDIAs "DSR" (for those who did not know) and i will try it - thanks.

//edit: i can't believe. I turned on VSR and started the game. It works! Thank you very much.
Yeah weird huh? Just be turning the abiliy for upscale on. Played all year on 900p before this random unintentional fix

Works with a DS4, too.
Maybe even with a DS3?

It works with wireless DS3. I also use Scptoolkit to tell the system as if it is an xbox 360 controller, wired/wirelessly.
I miss my 360 triggers, DS3's is not ergonomic enough :l2::r2:.

Thanks, what should I use for the DS4? I currently use DS4Windows program.

If someone else uses a ps4 controller via DS4Windows, please can you let me know what is better, DirectInput or XInput ?

I use Dualshock4 v1 with DS4 and some cheap BT dongle (5$ or smth). Xinput makes your pad rumble, beside - there is no differences as far as I know.

So is it any chance to play it before 30th on PC? Or Steam unlocks the game at midnight 30th then? Does VPN affect STEAM platform as well? So we could teleporte to Korea or NZ to play it earlier?

So is it any chance to play it before 30th on PC? Or Steam unlocks the game at midnight 30th then? Does VPN affect STEAM platform as well? So we could teleporte to Korea or NZ to play it earlier?

Steam will unlock each game in the right location time.

Steam will unlock each game in the right location time.

That's why I asked about the VPN :) PES 2019 comes out on 28th in some countries. So if you use VPN to get one of those countries connection, then you might play PES earlier. As long as you bought the game directly from STEAM. Probably.

I believe all cd-keys bought from the third party (cdkeys.com, shopto etc) will be sent out on the 30th. That's how it worked in previous years, as I can remember.

That's why I asked about the VPN :) PES 2019 comes out on 28th in some countries. So if you use VPN to get one of those countries connection, then you might play PES earlier. As long as you bought the game directly from STEAM. Probably.

I believe all cd-keys bought from the third party (cdkeys.com, shopto etc) will be sent out on the 30th. That's how it worked in previous years, as I can remember.

Check Steam DB.
Check the most cheap game country. "Russia" -50.50% $29.69 25,53€
Use VPN.
Buy the Game.
Be happy?

I don´t know if this works. :NO:

Most Expensive :CURSE: Not FAIR!!! "Uruguay" +55.83% 77,89€
They don´t even have the league licenced.

https://steamdb.info/app/770240/

Region locks get removed after 6 months, and you only need to use a VPN with Steam, so either use split tunnelling or launch steam, launch the game, exit VPN.

is the game releasing on steam in north murica at midnight tonight. Its shows the 29th on the site and 30th in the client

Back
Top Bottom