PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I will be doing Master League for sure, but I will experiment with MyClub this year (I barely touched it the last 2 years). Someone else already mentioned doing it, I'd like to do a Master League as Red Star in Ligue 2.

I normally choose an Italian or Spanish 2nd division team to do master league but...............
Same here mate last time i played my club was in 2015 i think i will play my club, but my main thing is master league maybe i will start with English 2nd div for long run with rules or R2G 1st div with Italian/Spanish/English teams with max 3-4 season with rules. Lets see..

I would also like to do some random league for Master League, lots of options to choose from this year, I may go with a Colombian team this time round. Or possibly doing something like the Swiss league (possibly Neuchatel Xamax or Grasshopper Zurich)

I do wish that the Copa Libertadores was added back :(, would be so much fun to play. Hopefully there's a fake equivalent though?

Just to let those who Pre-ordered from humble bundle know that they stated on twitter that it's not likely that keys will be available until tomorrow.

I’ve bought many games from cdkeys and not had a problem. I wouldn’t worry.

However I would also go to sleep tonight and wake up early tomorrow instead of waiting till midnight and refreshing your email link repeatedly :-)
Same here

Is there an OF already? I don't wanna to pay for OF... from pesuniverse. Last year PS4 OF was working for PC too. I wanna be prepared, during waiting for my key from cdkeys.

There's a countdown on cdkeys website. 150 minutes left. Don't worry

For the people bought on cdkeys.com check your email, click on download, the key will be there already. I just activated mine now.

Wtf, It said yesterday the game will unlock in 1 hours. Now, it still says it's not unlocked yet and will take 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom