PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

So no real issue for me, at least in Exhibition mode... That's physics.

Another thing about small players: they're much more versatile because of their stature/model, but they're made smaller steps. And the exact opposite for a tall player. A 185cm will be faster on a straight line than a small player, but when it cames to change direction or acceleration...
It's exactly the same in athletics sports, you'll rarely or never see 100m sprinter with 170cm.
Some player's looks "faster" but they're not that much in reality, only because they're making faster steps... But they're small.

In brief: Speed in football have a very different approch than in athletism. Walcott wasn't, at least "for sure", the faster player in PL (in athletism, on straight line), but on the pitch, with changing direction, and the way he managed to use his speed at the good moment, yes he was.
To be fast on the pitch is a bit more "technical and tactical, you need to use your speed at the good moment, and don't use them too much from running out of stamina (and being slower and less effective on crucial moments...)

The only thing i want to test is:
-2 same exact players with same height/weight, 40 in every attributes for one and the same for the other but 99 in speed
-See it on Training vs Exhibition match.

Last edited:
Test, measure, compare and then judge.

Just did it. I did a Barcellona Atalanta friendly, I put Tor Stegen in the midfield and Cillesen or whatever that second goalkeeper of them is named as the right fullback.

Well, as I was expected they were clunky and slow as hell, while when I controlled the ball with Messi it felt like another planet all around, as it should be.

Just did it. I did a Barcellona Atalanta friendly, I put Tor Stegen in the midfield and Cillesen or whatever that second goalkeeper of them is named as the right fullback.

Well, as I was expected they were clunky and slow as hell, while when I controlled the ball with Messi it felt like another planet all around, as it should be.

Tell us more I'm disillusioned at the moment.

I have currently too many things on my personal financial agenda going on, so buying the game has to wait some time... yet, I´m having so much fun on PES 2017 that I still don´t feel the urgency in buying the 2018 one... though I really loved the demo. But yeah, these forums help a little on my confusion... sometimes I think "f#$k it, I´m gonna buy this" and other times I change my mind.
Mate, everyone will say whatever they want at the end of the day. It's all different opinions. So if you really liked the demo then go ahead and buy it and enjoy yourself. I read all these different opinions but they never affect my purchase. I had fun playing Knack and people shat on it. What do I care :D

Isn't it a wee bit strange Rock we were just discussing this negative /positive thing today and were winning and then we get hit with this. . .somebody teaching us a lesson perhaps . .who's missing that was prevalent in the debate today? Hmmm . .don't even answer it.
You know it!
It's all fun and games in here,I don't really care anymore,let them shit all over everything,create vids to prove a point.
I don't really care, but yeah,a few guys have been missing in here tonite,wonder where they are...
Know any decent forum:)

You know it!
It's all fun and games in here,I don't really care anymore,let them shit all over everything,create vids to prove a point.
I don't really care, but yeah,a few guys have been missing in here tonite,wonder where they are...
Know any decent forum:)

Lol

Would be a nice and smooth ride from there on if people who actually like Pes would get thrown out of an Pes forum,or whatever it is nowadays

You're spot on there . .I see there was another gangland murder in Dublin tonight the fourth in a month. .guns for hire . .getting worse.

According to the Alt-right media,I live in worat city in the world, Malmö Sweden,they event sent a reporter who spent a few days here,nothing happened,except he got scammed to pay double fair for his cab ride,still the media portrayed worse than Bagdad,with rumors and nicely edited vids.....
Not that I'm saying anyone is doing the same in here...but!

Would be a nice and smooth ride from there on if people who actually like Pes would get thrown out of an Pes forum,or whatever it is nowadays

You're spot on there . .I see there was another gangland murder in Dublin tonight the fourth in a month. .guns for hire . .getting worse.

Ok guys now this is going a bit too off topic.

And there is no conspiracy going on here. Calm down. Don't take every criticism to heart.

I'm going to test these claims myself now with real players in exhibition on the lowest difficulty. I'm also going to try the same on PES 5.

Brb.

According to the Alt-right media,I live in worat city in the world, Malmö Sweden,they event sent a reporter who spent a few days here,nothing happened,except he got scammed to pay double fair for his can ride,still the media portrayed as worse than Bagdad,with rumors and nicely edited vids.....
Not that I'm saying anyone is doing the same in here...but!

Dublin criminals Supply Europe and the Uk with drugs Rock 250 asassinations in Dublin in the last fifteen years not counting attempted murders crazy shit

Ok guys now this is going a bit too off topic.

And there is no conspiracy going on here. Calm down. Don't take every criticism to heart.

I'm going to test these claims myself now with real players in exhibition on the lowest difficulty. I'm also going to try the same on PES 5.

Brb.

No probs Lami Im going asleep

Dublin criminals Supply Europe and the Uk with drugs Rock 250 asassinations in Dublin in the last fifteen years not counting attempted murders crazy shit
Sounds insane,been getting worse since?
We've been hit by a lot of former east block gangs as well
And at the same time the cops focus on hunting us football boys down
Priorities being down the shitter

Sounds insane,been getting worse since?
We've been hit by a lot of former east block gangs as well
And at the same time the cops focus on hunting us football boys down
Priorities being down the shitter

We better shut up lami will throw us out . . hopefully talk tomorrow Rock my old mate. . take care.

I was beaten 0-2 by huddersfield using real at superstar in versus mode.. and rematch.. 2-0 win. Revenge..

Yes the play quick pass, backheel but not as often as i thought what some mention here.. they do have more missplace pass, dumb pass, and pass can easily be cut by my defender.. their first win is more my mistake rather than their strength.. fouls were there..

Enjoying this game.. would be very nice if some "gameplay" issue is looked at by Konami although it is not really a game breaker. Gameplay patch would be nice.. but I need a challenge, i don't want to skip playing againts lower team knowing them too easy to beat in my ML, having higher bad pass, bad shoot, easy foul calls, that would be boring.

Oh and passing feel nicer (than 2017 pc) with ball physic is very nice love it but not perfect somehow satisfy me better than fifa demo.

Back
Top Bottom