@kilay have you had the chance to explore extint positions/playstyles?
I am thinking about:
1. The Guardiola role, not quite a DM, but neither a CM...
I have tried DM with attack-defensive prowess ratio at 1: 0.85 with classic n 10 but doesn't do the trick.
2. The Libero or Franz Beckenbauer role.
I have almost never seen the extra atracker card in action. Seems sort of a placebo playstyle to me and honestly having a CB with an attack-defensive prowess ratio of 1:1 in the 80's or 90's for a unbalances the game. It should be something similar to box to box but for CB.
3. Old style inside forwards. Not quite SS's but neither WG's.
Thanks @kilay it worked for 1 and 3.
For libero it doesn't, but I managed to find a trick: switch team attack/def levels to red (supper attacking) and the CB with extra attacker/build up goes upfield reaching the 18 yard box. * This is the only way to have one of your CB up the pitch.
It works as following (tested with back four with two central CBs):
1. CB with Extra attacker/build up goes to attack if the other CB has no playstyle
2. The CB with att prow - def prow ratio closer to 1:1 goes to attack when both CBs have build up, both have extra attacker, or both combined have extra attacker & build up.
3. CB goes to attack if it has no playstyle and other CB has anchor man.
4. If neither CB has a playstyle, the one with higher ball control is the one chosen to go to attack (att prow-def prow ratio is ignored).
Give it a try and let me know your test results.
I know this is incredibly late and all but I want to ask...what the heck is CL?!I need to test unconventional position, but anyaway to give BTB to a FB you need to add him CC secondary role and really few player cover this position in real football (Lahm, J. Zanetti,Milner). So i make my changes just to set better the player i don't want put a wrong position that not match with real footbal. About Hole Player on the side i'm testing muller as Raumdeter with this setting CL Hole Player and works well, sterling too, but i think that something different is needed (remove trackback from him)
KO OP IP
WF WF CL
And about 2016 the games are really different