PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Does PES 17 have a minor catch up bug issue? Always remember pace not being different between fast and slow players here.

You already answered your own question years ago, lol

Getting far more enjoyment out of the game on -1. More challenging and balanced play I think giving you that little extra time in build up. Sill find it very difficult to attack through the middle, most defenses seem near impossible to break down at times. Playing on superstar. Is top player more balanced?

Also anyone notice a catch up bug? I can get break away from a defender when i receive the ball with a quick player but find it difficult at times to keep clear. I double tap r1 to achieve this.

Thanks.

I think yes but it's not big deal once you get used to play the game, the game quiet easy. The biggest bug in this game would be the "ghost goal" bug, it's unfixable until pes 2018

Idk if you still had the game on steam, play the patch 1.02 + use nesa's tool to remove the bug. PES 17 1.02 is the best version of this game :))

I think yes but it's not big deal once you get used to play the game, the game quiet easy. The biggest bug in this game would be the "ghost goal" bug, it's unfixable until pes 2018

Idk if you still had the game on steam, play the patch 1.02 + use nesa's tool to remove the bug. PES 17 1.02 is the best version of this game :))
Thanks! It’s been that long since I played it so the memory wouldn’t be what it was!

what is that ghost goal

Back
Top Bottom