PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

We do, he has confirmed it 2 years ago, as I already said.
And, as I already said, he stated that there was absolutely no code in common between PS4 and PC versions of PES 2015 (I remember it for sure).
I believe that in the PES 2015 PC discussion there's still some evidence of it. I remember I had posted a screenshot of him saying so, but it got wiped as it belonged to the "old" discussion (the one that got removed due to the so-called technical hitch).

He said the gameplay was the same (I remember that tweet too) but he also said the exact opposite. Tnhat's my point.

I've been building PC's for over 25 years and a gamer for alot longer but even I know you don't need to be an expert to see the technical differences between the PS4 and the PC version. Hopefully PES 2017 for PC will be closer in terms of gameplay and animations to the PS4 version compared to last year.

you'd probably believe this is a tomato if bhatti confirmed it, right?

banana-crop.jpg

seriously, gameplay differences from pc and ps4 version are more than obvious. i would love an equal pc version but it's not going to happen. (this year)

And, as I already said, he stated that there was absolutely no code in common between PS4 and PC versions of PES 2015 (I remember it for sure).
I believe that in the PES 2015 PC discussion there's still some evidence of it. I remember I had posted a screenshot of him saying so, but it got wiped as it belonged to the "old" discussion (the one that got removed due to the so-called technical hitch).

He said the gameplay was the same (I remember that tweet too) but he also said the exact opposite. Tnhat's my point.

Got any videos to prove your claim that there is a difference in gameplay ?

As I already went out and bought a ps4 to test it myself. 4 weeks later the ps4 went back to the shop. I KNOW it is the same.

If you come up with any videos, I'll gladly take a look. Short of that, that's all I have to say on the subject.

Last edited:

As I already went out and bought a ps4 to test it myself. 4 weeks later the ps4 went back to the shop. I KNOW it is the same.
Im telling u more responsive i dont know if its the ps4 controller or not but more responsive on ps4 and through balla actually works unlike broken throigh ball on pc

If you come up with any videos, I'll gladly take a look. Short of that, that's all I have to say on the subject.

as i said (in my deleted post, thx for that) you can see the differences in ANY gameplay video on youtube. completely different animations, so you'll never get the same gameplay because players behave different.

as i said (in my deleted post, thx for that) you can see the differences in ANY gameplay video on youtube. completely different animations, so you'll never get the same gameplay because players behave different.

Im happy for you, bye.

Think nothing of it,You can win a free holiday from the forum if You troll someone again.

Saw an interview on YouTube where the interviewer asked Adam Bhatti about the graphical differences between platforms. Could tell that the question threw him off abit. Pretty much tells you that he has no control over what the studio does, which is a shame really since it's already been two games down the line

stating facts is trolling for you? congratulations.

source: http://kotaku.com/konamis-latest-pc-port-is-garbage-1731540744

kotaku are trolling, too?

In truth, I haven't seen any animations in PES 2016 PS4 that is not in the PC, if there is I would really like to see it myself. If there is no proof then I think it's just placebo.

Many people say that in PC the game is slower and a bit less responsive (could be due to controllers), but I don't think the gameplay or animations is different. Slower does'nt mean different gameplay.

Played both versions and the thing about PS4 version being more responsive is a load of crap. Only difference I found were the graphics. And I like Edmundo 22 got rid of the my PS4 as I expected the differences to be alot wider.

Looking forward to PES2017 but sadly do not believe there will be that much change from PES2016 other than the obvious roster/kit updates and a few small change in the different game modes. Hoping with the return of Jenkey that the game can be edited to be a worthwhile purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq3yTw_EWvg

At the very end at minute 54 or something.

On the PC it will have the same content as the PS4 version.
On PS3 you will have less stadiums.

Save this for September in case it's not true to rub it in his face for lying.

Because if this is true, it implies we'll be able to import kit png's via edit mode like on PS4 and that we'll have same amount of stadiums like on PS4. Which i doubt is true.

[...] and that we'll have same amount of stadiums like on PS4. Which i doubt is true.

He mentioned that the PS3 version will have less stadiums.
Then he clearly said that the PC version will have the same content.

So, I'm very sure that we'll get at least all stadiums. ;)

This is not an issue we have estarlen silva for stadium pack, just make the game like ps4 thats all i want

The features in this pic I posted a while ago better in the PC version, in some shape or form or myself and many other PC gamers will be mighty p***ed. I guess we'll know if/when the PC Demo is out (after full game launch, no doubt!)

Last edited:
The features in this pic I posted a while ago better in the PC version, in some shape or form or myself and many other PC gamers will be mighty p***ed. I guess we'll know if/when the PC Demo is out (after full game launch, no doubt!)
I wonder if it is already known to be in the PC version.

Last edited:
definitely will not cross over to pc

jammiedodger, jenkey is not back as he made people think, he just announced his own games, he knew will be a hype any announcement. most likely.

If that's true then surely Konami are guilty of misleading advertising simply because these features aren't portrayed as being Exclusive to PS4/XB1 consoles?
did it once already last year with their steam promo pics. didnt affect them one bit

Played both versions and the thing about PS4 version being more responsive is a load of crap. Only difference I found were the graphics. And I like Edmundo 22 got rid of the my PS4 as I expected the differences to be alot wider.

Looking forward to PES2017 but sadly do not believe there will be that much change from PES2016 other than the obvious roster/kit updates and a few small change in the different game modes. Hoping with the return of Jenkey that the game can be edited to be a worthwhile purchase.

so you are saying its the same as PES 16 PS4 or PC? Is gameplay at least on par with PS4?

An announcement regarding the PC Demo will revealed at Gamesecom, according to Officialpes on Facebook.

On another note, it looks like external stadium views may not be in the PC version.
25uh2bp.jpg

Last edited:
Strange answer from Mr Bhatti,if he does not work on PC why would he doubt the content?
Unless of course he is fully in the picture but cannot reveal.

I'd rather him say "we cannot reveal the news regarding PC at the moment" rather than "I doubt it, don't know, I don't work on pc, etc." sounds so unprofessional.

Look at him. Does he look as a game/project manager? Is he professional at any aspect of his work and responsibility he needs to care of? He looks like the guys who rent a sport car for the week and driving it around the town for 2 hours at least.

Look at him, his behaviour and aks yourself whether it's sensible to treat him professionally and seriously.

Look at him. Does he look as a game/project manager? Is he professional at any aspect of his work and responsibility he needs to care of? He looks like the guys who rent a sport car for the week and driving it around the town for 2 hours at least.

Look at him, his behaviour and aks yourself whether it's sensible to treat him professionally and seriously.
The bloke's just a chancer who has somehow landed his dream job.

You guys should really look at him as a product marketer responding to you, not a fan.

In doubting the content of His own product he is failing to sell it.
Unless Konami have a deliberate policy of running down PC platform then Mr B. is actually undermining the companies product.
He needs to think before knee jerking and assuming.

Back
Top Bottom