PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

guys it's been like this since a very long time, PES doesn't require much horsepower to run on the other hand why do you guys even have the slighest expectations that the game could be or would be same as ps4 version it wont happen, they want everyone to buy a ps4 to play the game we want, stop expecting from konami to do a pc=ps4 version.

guys it's been like this since a very long time, PES doesn't require much horsepower to run on the other hand why do you guys even have the slighest expectations that the game could be or would be same as ps4 version it wont happen, they want everyone to buy a ps4 to play the game we want, stop expecting from konami to do a pc=ps4 version.

almost everybody knows that and i tried to explain it (https://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75672) but my messages got deleted + i received an infraction for "trolling".

so remember guys: pc version can't be worse than ps4! :))

this is beautiful

8c3MzQL.jpg

Last edited:
almost everybody knows that and i tried to explain it (https://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75672) but my messages got deleted + i received an infraction for "trolling".

so remember guys: pc version can't be worse than ps4! :))

That 'article' says animation is different but can't backup that claim. Just like you have been doing in this thread.

Where in that video is the animation different ? What times in the video ?

It only shows the graphics differences which we already knew.

ie. Still no proof has been posted.

Last edited:
PS - Where's that DX11 recommended spec you're talking about?

When I checked earlier it was DX11 on the recommended specs, they changed it

This … dx11 was there yesterday, when the steam link was initially posted here. Guess the specs were rushed and filled with errors. For example, windows 10 weren't mentioned either as supported OS.

Sales will really take a hit this time cause the loyal fans probably won't take shit for three years in a row. Wonder if this will result in Konami abandoning pc altogether

The other day I did see a gameplay movie for the PC-version and that one looks great. So just take a look to how it looks rather than judge it based on the specs

This … dx11 was there yesterday, when the steam link was initially posted here. Guess the specs were rushed and filled with errors. For example, windows 10 weren't mentioned either as supported OS.

Yeah I saw it too.
But as you said...filled with errors.

Out of protest I'm Personally gonna wait until PC and PS4 version are on sale for under £20 and £30,respectively.

In fairness,though after watching this comparison I have to admit PES 2017 faces on PC look closer to PS4 of PES 2016. http://youtu.be/ywwvkZGpeqU

Last edited:
Genuine question: isn't most of the programming done on PC these days? Ie, the code of the game is done on PC, then ported/tweaked to PS4/XBONE? I thought it was all moving that way.

Find it bizarre that it would be all that much effort to 'port' the PS4 version to PC.

Seems far more likely that this typical Japanese company trying to be in with Japanese box maker for strategic reasons.

Say PC only sold 1m copies at a profit of $15 - that's still $15m. A port can't cost more than that surely?!?!?

Still no PC :LOL:

Genuine question: isn't most of the programming done on PC these days? Ie, the code of the game is done on PC, then ported/tweaked to PS4/XBONE? I thought it was all moving that way.

Find it bizarre that it would be all that much effort to 'port' the PS4 version to PC.

Seems far more likely that this typical Japanese company trying to be in with Japanese box maker for strategic reasons.

Say PC only sold 1m copies at a profit of $15 - that's still $15m. A port can't cost more than that surely?!?!?

Japanese devs typically don't care about PC gaming. In fact, Japanese people altogether.

Programming on PC and programming for PC are two very different things. At some point developer has to choose its primary target platform.

By the looks of it, Konami uses PCs merely as programming terminals, to create PS4 version, which is then ported to other platforms.

Programming on PC and programming for PC are two very different things. At some point developer has to choose its primary target platform.

By the looks of it, Konami uses PCs merely as programming terminals, to create PS4 version, which is then ported to other platforms.

Gotcha, but the code itself is PS4 specific? Or does the PS4 use common code with PC/XBONE? I thought everything was moving closer together...but that's from a position of no knowledge.

Anyway, regardless, am sure the community will help make PES2017 on PC playable.

Konami make alot more from console versions and have deals with these console manufacturers. Hence they 'focus' on console versions being marketed the most.

Back
Top Bottom