PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

seems like a bit of an upgrade from last year. I think there was 3d grass in the Iniesta celebration. Crowd seems the same but lighting seems improved. Very hard to tell as the video ain't great quality. 4k res with some mods and sweetfx it will prob be alright. Plus if the gameplay's good and the master league is a bit more immersive then I wont bother with the PS4 version this year unless you can play it on 4k when the neo arrives(Hate my PS4 its first gen an loud as fuck). Price is a bit much hopefully there will be a deal on cdkeys

As long as its the same gameplay exactly identical to the PS4 version like it has been the last two years, there is hope the modding community can make it beautiful, as long as the gameplay holds up.

Only difference between the game on PC and PS4 the last 2 years has been lighting, crowds and graphical detail, along with Direct X downgrades. gameplay has been identical.

As we can se by the PC trailer, its the same as the PS4 version but downgaded significantly in lighting,

Sony are embarrassed about how little power is actually needed to play pes because again for the 4th year in a row since it was released on the PS3 with PES 2014 this at its core is a PS3 game with glossy lighting.

The core issue is Konami need to make the game something far removed from the PS3 Specification entirely!

seems like a bit of an upgrade from last year. I think there was 3d grass in the Iniesta celebration. Crowd seems the same but lighting seems improved. Very hard to tell as the video ain't great quality. 4k res with some mods and sweetfx it will prob be alright. Plus if the gameplay's good and the master league is a bit more immersive then I wont bother with the PS4 version this year unless you can play it on 4k when the neo arrives(Hate my PS4 its first gen an loud as fuck). Price is a bit much hopefully there will be a deal on cdkeys

Precisely, this is the issue at hand.

PES 2016 PC with SweetFx graphically shits on the PS4 version! Sony dont want their PS4 version to look inferior when its sold at a lesser cost!

Im actually happy now, i can see PC is the same game with no exclusives so we the modding community can make it look good.

But, the most important factor is the gameplay now!

These specs once again are a slap into PC gamers face...sry.

But yeah, doesn't look that bad.
I'm hoping for graphic-, turf-, and cam mods.

These specs once again are a slap into PC gamers face...sry.

But yeah, doesn't look that bad.
I'm hoping for graphic-, turf-, and cam mods.

Not for me. Or that DX11 recommended is a hiding troll scam.
But anyways it's a game, and game we have to play.
Worst is not being released for PC, that's more concern.
Other thing... that video is a PS4 Trailer.
Don´t watch scam upload videos from other users wait for the game, it's 4 weeks to go.
It will pass like a fly.

Not for me. Or that DX11 recommended is a hiding troll scam.
But anyways it's a game, and game we have to play.
Worst is not being released for PC, that's more concern.
Other thing... that video is a PS4 Trailer.
Don´t watch scam upload videos from other users wait for the game, it's 4 weeks to go.
It will pass like a fly.

That is the official trailer uploaded to Steam by Konami not a scam.

I noticed that the scene where Neymar removes his shirt was not in this trailer. Guessing it's not in the PC version :SHAKE:

The game looks really bad, textures are so muddy, small effects like water coming off from ball after a shot are not there, seems more similar to ps3 than the ps4 version

seems like PC version will not having the "shirtless" neymar celebration, did anyone notice? just compare the trailer between PS4 & PC's :CONFUSE: :TTTH:

That was... shit. All par for the course. The turfs stick out like a sore thumb. Modders made better turf textures for PES 6 for crying out loud.

Last edited:
Detail of graphic in the trailer is different compared to PS4 trailer. I expect turfs, 3d grass, lighting, 3d crowds are different with ps4 version.

We have not been able to mod the lighting, right ?

Updated requirements.
dcCH1Xn.jpg

So "PC" trailer is pretty much the same Barcelona trailer without the shitty motion blur but instead featuring the "exclusive" horrible textures, no 3d grass and same pixelated crowds. Wow, #pcmasterrace.

PS - Where's that DX11 recommended spec you're talking about?

uDJ0pzS.png

Remember, no pre-orders :SHAKE:

I hope we'll at least get the full kit texture import option that was introduced last year for PS4 only...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom