PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

have they done something to the night game issue on ML? i am 16 games into my new ML game in serie A and so far i have only had 3 night games 2 in the italian cup and 1 in the league the rest have been day/sunny and a couple of day/rain

it was never as good as this before

Me either. Watched till you scored looked so well balanced in terms of AI and how the teams approached. Is that with your tactics mate? I need to get mine updated before I start ML mode.

Edit:
Stupid fucking autocorrect and I am lazy like that.

Last edited:
Yes, Man United where using the same tactics i setup for them on the site.

I decided however I'm selling my PS4 and switching to the PC version because its actually a bit better because its not as fast.

Its like last year but Konami have actually messed up and been left rightfully with egg on their face. the PC version gameplay and PS4 are exactly the same, but since at its core PES 2016 is a PS3 game on the PS4 its plays quite a bit faster and as a resultits way too slick.

The PC version plays a lot more like PES 2015 did which makes it better. I know i could just switch to -1, thing is i'm talking about the core at 0 here, so making it slower affects things like stepovers, dribbling etc..

It will also make it so much more easier for me to do more tactics like last year.

For PES 2017, Konami need to start working on a game which embraces the PS4 and PC power and move away from this PS3/iPad/Mobile phone setup. Its true the game is similar in gameplay even on the PES Club Manager on the mobile phone bar toned down graphics, then again FIFA 16 on the mobile phone is a ported version of FIFA on the PS3 so Mobile phones are literally as powerful if not more powerful than you PS3!

At the moment I'm loving PES 2016 with the latest patch, playing it on top-player with speed -1 and full manual on xbox one.

The latest patch has changed something regarding the ball that it seems free, which opens up the game.

At the moment I'm loving PES 2016 with the latest patch, playing it on top-player with speed -1 and full manual on xbox one.

The latest patch has changed something regarding the ball that it seems free, which opens up the game.

Have to agree with you there Henry. .. just started a La liga with Valencia top player -1 full manual Ps3. . really enjoyable.

Biggest issue with Pes 2016 CPU defensive AI.

This has been recorded at Superstar Level, competition Euro Cup. I even scored with Chiellini and almost scored against Spain defence, on semifinal.

Look at the huge empty spaces in every team defence when i'm going through them, look at the nonsense movements of defenders and the too light pressure from these teams.

During final match number of fouls is 0 on both teams. This is with the latest patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpyif6FfkBE

This has been recorded at Superstar Level, competition Euro Cup. I even scored with Chiellini and almost scored against Spain defence, on semifinal.

Look at the huge empty spaces in every team defence when i'm going through them, look at the nonsense movements of defenders and the too light pressure from these teams.

During final match number of fouls is 0 on both teams. This is with the latest patch.

Should send that video to Adam bhatti.

Hope you don't mind I've tweeted him the link for what it's worth and credited evo web ..looped in the asim tanvir too who always playtests and reviews..probably block me now

Hope you don't mind I've tweeted him the link for what it's worth and credited evo web ..looped in the asim tanvir too who always playtests and reviews..probably block me now

Asim cracked the shits at me when I spoke to him about this a few days ago, saying we are out looking for flaws and bring negativity to those that enjoy, very disappointed to hear that from him.

im not saying this is a fix but it does improve things a bit when you set AI to fluid formations and have their CM/DM drop deep out of possession and make them compact I have done that plus edited 90% of the gk in game with improved stats and have hit a sweet spot for me in my ML i have been getting 0-0 1-0 2-1 type games

Yair Patch CORE 2.2 FIX this problem.

im not saying this is a fix but it does improve things a bit when you set AI to fluid formations and have their CM/DM drop deep out of possession and make them compact I have done that plus edited 90% of the gk in game with improved stats and have hit a sweet spot for me in my ML i have been getting 0-0 1-0 2-1 type games

Iv been thru all the modified tactics and yes they do improve the game but you can still find a way thru but no as often.

The CPU defense issue is especially glaring if you play FIFA for an extended period of time and then go back to PES. It's too easy.

Iv been thru all the modified tactics and yes they do improve the game but you can still find a way thru but no as often.

Thing is, we shouldn't HAVE to modify a bunch of stuff to make the game play decent.

For anyone who has seen my twitter spat with Asim. I love PES. PES 2016 though I am disappointed in and frankly I have been disappointed for a number of years. It's like if you are a Metal Gear fan and Kojima makes a Metal Gear that you are disappointed in. You are still a Kojima fan and you are still a Metal Gear fan right?

That's how I feel about PES. For those that can play the game and its amazing for you I am happy and you won't hear me chastise you for liking the game. For those that aren't satisfied I feel your pain. I think depth in games in general is lacking these days. But it's cyclical. Eventually gamers are going to be like these games are too easy and have no depth and then we'll get harder-deeper games again just like we had over 10 years ago. In the meantime I'll get married, pop out some kids and eagerly anticipate a deep and awesome PES 2025 experience on my PS6 :)

Back
Top Bottom