PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Hello boys!

New to evo-web. Always viewed but never posted. I like the activity on here so I look forward to conversing with you guys! If you got time listen to a podcast I am apart of http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts

For what it's worth. I'm 30, an older generation of gamer so my views maybe stuck in that time period but as much as I try to love PES 2016 I am left frustrated with the lack of depth but even though I am disappointed in this year's iteration I love the community so cheers

I'm on PS3 geeeeee. .it depends on which way you play and defend, if you can stop them marauding into the box with the 1 2's they will try other avenues. I've had some great goals scored against me . .. I certainly wouldn't let "low shots" put me off enjoying the game.

Hi Deco, I normally defend pretty poorly and once they get into the penalty box it's almost a guaranteed goal all the time. (Hmm...'almost', 'guaranteed', and 'all' I'm sure there's a contradiction in there somewhere :P)

I will have to give it another go. Did you say you made adjustments to GK's? and what option file are you using now?

PC me mate. Sorry, I may have been posting in the wrong thread if this is the consoles one. :EMB:

Your positivity is always welcome!

Here here :APPLAUD:

Hello boys!

New to evo-web. Always viewed but never posted. I like the activity on here so I look forward to conversing with you guys! If you got time listen to a podcast I am apart of http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts

For what it's worth. I'm 30, an older generation of gamer so my views maybe stuck in that time period but as much as I try to love PES 2016 I am left frustrated with the lack of depth but even though I am disappointed in this year's iteration I love the community so cheers

Welcome to the forum B-Man. If you are the older generation what am I then? :CALM:

Admittedly though I feel the same as yourself. So far this year I've been flirting with PES 2008, 2011, 2013-16, FIFA 14-16, and FM 2016, along with my usual dose of PES 5. I've started so many master leagues and career modes still trying to find the 'right' game against the AI.

Ok geeeeee I'm using puppersa's option files for Ps3 from Pesgaming.. . he's an Italian geezer. .they have a site called pesteam.it but you'll have to translate it although he posts them up on pesgaming.

About the editing I bring the goalies ratings up depends on how good they are in reality but adjust defence speed goalkeeping reflexes catching clearing etc and it helps. I also give a lot of centre halfs and defensive midfielders the destroyer card. I also adjust each teams formations so as they're not too open at the back.

Hi Deco, I normally defend pretty poorly and once they get into the penalty box it's almost a guaranteed goal all the time. (Hmm...'almost', 'guaranteed', and 'all' I'm sure there's a contradiction in there somewhere :P)

I will have to give it another go. Did you say you made adjustments to GK's? and what option file are you using now?

Here here :APPLAUD:

Welcome to the forum B-Man. If you are the older generation what am I then? :CALM:

Admittedly though I feel the same as yourself. So far this year I've been flirting with PES 2008, 2011, 2013-16, FIFA 14-16, and FM 2016, along with my usual dose of PES 5. I've started so many master leagues and career modes still trying to find the 'right' game against the AI.

I hear ya. Currently playing tournaments on PES 6 lol.

Give the Footy-United podcast a listen you make like it. Not trying to push my opinions on anyone, I just know there are ppl in the community especially long time fans that are disappointed with PES 2016 even though it was critically acclaimed and won all these awards. They should have a voice too.

Ok geeeeee I'm using puppersa's option files for Ps3 from Pesgaming.. . he's an Italian geezer. .they have a site called pesteam.it but you'll have to translate it although he posts them up on pesgaming.

About the editing I bring the goalies ratings up depends on how good they are in reality but adjust defence speed goalkeeping reflexes catching clearing etc and it helps. I also give a lot of centre halfs and defensive midfielders the destroyer card. I also adjust each teams formations so as they're not too open at the back.

Thanks Deco, heh when I read your post puppa Smurf came to mind lol. I just checked it out on pesgaming it looks quite good although Cypes one looks good too. I will check it out over the weekend.

The stat adjustment, how much you talking?

I hear ya. Currently playing tournaments on PES 6 lol.

Give the Footy-United podcast a listen you make like it. Not trying to push my opinions on anyone, I just know there are ppl in the community especially long time fans that are disappointed with PES 2016 even though it was critically acclaimed and won all these awards. They should have a voice too.

Ok thanks I will check it out :)

I don't put the keepers stats up in the 90's unless they are the top keepers in the game Geeeeee. . the normal keepers stats in the 80's at least. Btw I've no cure for the "low shots" affliction or scripting.

Currently I'm enjoying playing the latest version of PES 2016, there is more variability in it and the CPU attacks in a more lively fashion. Still too little fouls per match but maybe the next patches will deliver that or PES 2017.

Thanks Deco, I wonder if reducing shot accuracy will prevent so many low shot goals :THINK:

No need to reduce shot accuracy. . it won't prevent low shots. ..just try defend better geeeee, make your defence compact and defend down the middle.

Currently I'm enjoying playing the latest version of PES 2016, there is more variability in it and the CPU attacks in a more lively fashion. Still too little fouls per match but maybe the next patches will deliver that or PES 2017.

I have yet to see a top corner goal from CPU as of yet :/

Still liking the game tho

I have always complained about the low shots but I have seen a couple of different goals since the new patch

especially a goal against me from frosinone where they crossed it from out wide and Tonev came running in to volley high into the right top corner looked amazing made me think how much better it would be if these type of goals happen more often no idea why the developers wont fix this it would even help gks because they deal with high shots better

Hi1
Stupid question and request.
Has got someone a intro with Błaszczykowski (fiorentina) after dlc 2.0 (konami face)?
Or myclub intro with Kuba?
Please-put in to you tube
Thanks and sorry
Greetings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Lf4br6_lQ

I will be doing a comparison using tactics to show the difference between konamis defaults before the squad update and the game when teams are setup properly. This is on manual btw.

I will send this to Adam because this lack of care offline for updates to rosters needs to stop!

honestly klash iv modified using your tactics and u still get those invisible running lanes where they dont tackle especially with a CB, after modifying the tactics the intensity does increase but honestly not enough hunger from players to stop you. The latest patch has made this even worse, which is why i cant play this game anymore, also iv tried to slow the defenders down to there minimum by editing there acceleration and speed and honestly does nothing,

Last edited:
I have given up on 2016. It just makes me angry when I play it
Haha yeah I fired it up this morning for the first time in a few weeks and tried a couple of games on Superstar.

Same pattern - CPU scores straight from kickoff, can't seem to get out my own half, Opposition pressures me obsessively, every shot from the AI is low and hard into the bottom corner almost guaranteed.. Turned it off after 3 games

Thing is Top player is just to easy for me, is soulless and just isn't competitive for me, Superstar is just Godlike garbage.

Haha yeah I fired it up this morning for the first time in a few weeks and tried a couple of games on Superstar.

Same pattern - CPU scores straight from kickoff, can't seem to get out my own half, Opposition pressures me obsessively, every shot from the AI is low and hard into the bottom corner almost guaranteed.. Turned it off after 3 games

Thing is Top player is just to easy for me, is soulless and just isn't competitive for me, Superstar is just Godlike garbage.

That is the reason we need sliders.
That way everybody can tinker with the difficulty until it is perfect for every single player.

Posted this on WENB today, as it is still relevant in my book:

Here's the thing guys, and I have been saying it for a while. If you have imported kits in PES, the gameplay is ruined. To counter this, delete the 'system data' file each time you load up the game on PS4. Having the kits then doesn't make a difference for some reason.

So now, the offline game will be noticeably smoother, and really fun and alive, in exhibition mode, and when starting NEW competitions (League, Cup, Master League etc). Particularly Champions League. For some reason though, any time you load up a saved game, it plays like dog shit in comparison.

So, for me, the offline game is brilliant with this little trick, but I can't play long leagues and competitions that require saving, because the gameplay is downgraded when you return to them. Weird!

So deleting the system data will make the offline game really good, it's no longer ping pong against the AI, and the animations are just so much better. As I said, the problem is always that when loading up a saved game, it's just no fun. It's a downgraded game. I don't know if that is the case when no imported kits are applied, but it certainly is when the kits are in.

honestly klash iv modified using your tactics and u still get those invisible running lanes where they dont tackle especially with a CB, after modifying the tactics the intensity does increase but honestly not enough hunger from players to stop you. The latest patch has made this even worse, which is why i cant play this game anymore, also iv tried to slow the defenders down to there minimum by editing there acceleration and speed and honestly does nothing,

From what I've seen using the changed tactics, you can get to the halfway line then they close you down and close of much of the space.

Only thing i can think of is maybe you slowed the game down on -1, -2 so its possibly easier, i dunno since i've been testing these out on zero default speed.

Tron dribbling is a problem in general which must be worked upon heavily next year regardless. Slowing them down wont make much of a difference since once you get set, the tron running takes over and they all run along a set loop.

From what I've seen using the changed tactics, you can get to the halfway line then they close you down and close of much of the space.

Only thing i can think of is maybe you slowed the game down on -1, -2 so its possibly easier, i dunno since i've been testing these out on zero default speed.

Tron dribbling is a problem in general which must be worked upon heavily next year regardless. Slowing them down wont make much of a difference since once you get set, the tron running takes over and they all run along a set loop.

Yeah, wait and see what pes 2017 has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom