PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

One or two people are defending the flaws or saying they get what Konami did. You seem to concentrate on that rather than to acknowledge that the majority are saying there is a faulT

Also don't get started with that if one game was the other crap. How do you know this?

Fifa needs to be released already so this board can get some chilled vibes.

Thursday can't come soon enough. Thats all I can say..

Anyone ran into an issue when editing teams?

I've been putting across different packs and edited all the team names.

However now when I try to edit a team name, the x doesn't work and I can't edit a team name now. Anyone had this issue? I hope to christ I don't need to start all over again.

Anyone had this?

TIA

FD

The Fifa gang must be really insecure. As soon as a Pes demo comes out they flood the Pes threads with negativity.. .studying every move to nitpick it and slag it off. You only have to check out the Fifa thread to see that they actually slag off Pes while reviewing The Fifa demo.

It's the panic in their posts that's funny. . trying to convince others not to buy Pes. I've played both demos and prefer Pes with all of it's faults .. still a great game.

The Fifa gang must be really insecure. As soon as a Pes demo comes out they flood the Pes threads with negativity.. .studying every move to nitpick it and slag it off. You only have to check out the Fifa thread to see that they actually slag off Pes while reviewing The Fifa demo.
Does this also apply to all the posts that say "it's personal preference this year", "both games are great", "you can't tell someone what to prefer" and "I've bought both"?

Sounds to me like the insecurity you speak of is coming from within, mate...

In-fact, you're the one discussing the FIFA thread, in the PES thread...

Whilst making no point about PES...

*Whispers*

The voices are in your head...

They are all against us...

They must be stopped...

:BORED:

The thing still for me is why have all that lovely looking build up play and it plays really good up until the part you shoot then the immersion is killed because of overpowered shooting and terrible goalies, if I shoot from range it is not satisfying because of how accurate it is, if I carve open a (easy to achieve) one on one its not satisfying because the keeper stays on his line giving me an open goal in effect.

Manual is not the solution, sure it makes aiming more reliant on user input but the keeper behaviour is not improved and the velocity and arc of the shots is the same, this reminds me of the ISS games that Konami released as an a more arcade approach to the Pro Evolution series.

It is a huge issue for me, have Konami really lowered peoples standards that low that they are happy with this?

Does this also apply to all the posts that say "it's personal preference this year", "both games are great", "you can't tell someone what to prefer" and "I've bought both"?

Sounds to me like the insecurity you speak of is coming from within, mate...

In-fact, you're the one discussing the FIFA thread, in the PES thread...

Whilst making no point about PES...

*Whispers*

The voices are in your head...

They are all against us...

They must be stopped...

:BORED:

Am I over in the Fifa thread slagging off the Fifa demo? Am I the one cancelling my Pes preorder and then Ordering Pes again after reading the critics review? Didn't think so!

I'm not "advising" anybody which game to play. The point I'm making is why come in here to flood it with negativity and as soon as the Fifa demo came out claim it to be the greatest game ever after 5 mins?

It's the panic in their posts that's funny. . trying to convince others not to buy Pes. I've played both demos and prefer Pes with all of it's faults .. still a great game.

What is a fifa gang? A gamer is a gamer and can prefer any game at a given point in time based on his preferences. We all played pes.. when pes went down and fifa got better some of us bought fifa (by choice) and have preferred fifa since. Does that make one a 'fifa' gang just cos I prefer one game over the other. Are you a pes gang? Has gaming gotten so serious these days that you are categorised as a gang based on which games you buy.

.. Im loving this game more and more. The smoothness, the response, and absolute freedom you have in this game when everything's on full manual is amazing. Tip: use L1+circle for your long balls... they are low and quick and really take counter attacking to a new level. And the awesome first time early crosses you can do with this is amazing...ive used this to score some great looking goals, particularly with ultra fast players who run onto it, past the defenders (no more catch up bug, and fast players out run the defenders with or without the ball).

A few days ago, I was a bit hmm with some of the animations, but as I play this game more and more, seeing more variety, im really liking it...particularly with the lower teams were even animations seem slowed down and smoother. Im just starting to play superstar again, full manual etc, and yeah the b teams are the way to go. 15 mins of course - but ive always done this.

Finally, ive noticed huge improvement compared to pes 2015 in regards to the L1 rightstick control of an attacking teammate,ie. the teammate control function. You need to set it on manual in the controller section. Means when you have the ball, you hold L1, and then point the stick to a team mate you want to control off the ball in attack. Once selected (blue arrow on top of player), you can then flick which direction you want that player to sprint in. To do this you flick and let go of the right stick. OR you can actually control the teammates movement moving around until you let go of the stick.. similar to football kindom. Great to draw away players and make space, as the defenders seem to follow you. This was very hit and miss with pes2015 as there would always be a stutter with the team mate you'd gain control of, ie. he'd be running a particular line, and then as soon as you picked him as the controlled teammate, he'd first stop and stutter for a second and then move. Now in pes2016, things just work smoother, and momentum is continued from uncontrolled teammates run, to being controlled.. there is no stutter in the transition.. or its now minimal, and much more responsive. Takes a bit to work this.. but huge advantage for 1vs1 if you can get this working. Btw, when you chose automatic for this function, you can only pick the teammate, and he'll make an automatic forward run... as opposed to being able to go any line or move where ever you force the right stick.
Also, ive noticed manual right stick switching of defending is also way more responsive than pes2015.

.. now just waiting for Konami's update to roster etc before I begin a masterleague. Btw, anyone know when the update is officially to be released?? Also, when is the patch update due to be released?? surely this will come along with the dlc update etc....

A gamer is a gamer and can prefer any game at a given point in time based on his preferences

Why aren't you following your own advice then? Why are you in this thread if you know you prefer Fifa and have no interest in PES? Why are you not letting people enjoy their preference here?

Why aren't you following your own advice then? Why are you in this thread if you know you prefer Fifa and have no interest in PES? Why are you not letting people enjoy their preference here?

Because I have the right blah blah blah blah his mind is made up ages ago but he wants others to see the light. He may need to get hold of IGN though if the fifa review is anything to go by.

Hopefully by Thursday they'll be playing the true football simulator and we can discuss our game of choice without the constant need to seemingly defend pes

You should have a look at the fifa vs pes thread. Because few of us bother venturing there they tend to come in here to ruffle the feathers so to speak.

I can't really understand how the commentary can be so atrocious for 10 years in a row. Granted it has never been good but my goodness you would expect a minimun standard in 2015!

Anyway as usual i alwasy rent the games before buying them and the verdict so far is that i'll skip pes one more year.

I only play offline these days and quite frankly i can't see myself playing the master league with no stadia, bad commentary, poor lighting in night games, poor referees, really shit replays (how they managed to fuck up the beautiful old school replays is beyond my imagination) etc.

Not to mention i find superstar a bit too easy, in the demo i really struggle on superstar (took a few beating), for some reason they dumbed down the game a lot.

I also have some serious gameplay issues with passing and crossing which do not feel stat based at all.

As family takes most of my free time, i guess i am going with nba2k for another year.

There is a lot of good to be found here and there, but the overall package is really mediocre.

Have any of you Aussies who purchased the game via your US psn account been able to play other aussies online, who either purchased the game here in Australia (physical copy) or via their Aust psn account??? I still cant get around it... mate who has copy purchased from Sydney (ebay) invites me, then the only option I have is to go the aust psn store to purchase the game. Ive heard some other peeps on other forums say it should work, but they haven't actually got it working themselves yet.. makes me believe it may not be possible... was it last year???

.. I regards to commentary, ive been switching between the languages.. the argentine and French ones are nice... since I have no idea what they are saying, sounds much more natural than the English. Still im actually quite fond of Peter Drury and his scream when shooting at goal.. just needs more lines etc, but im hoping this is worked on next year.. it can only get better.

Have any of you Aussies who purchased the game via your US psn account been able to play other aussies online, who either purchased the game here in Australia (physical copy) or via their Aust psn account??? I still cant get around it... mate who has copy purchased from Sydney (ebay) invites me, then the only option I have is to go the aust psn store to purchase the game. Ive heard some other peeps on other forums say it should work, but they haven't actually got it working themselves yet.. makes me believe it may not be possible... was it last year???

Still haven't tried that yet.

I played a couple of games last night with smaller teams and did see a keep miss two close shots he should have had.

I upped the reflex stat for him and the following game he made some brilliant reaction saves. I think one of the main things people don't like about this game can be sorted out that easily.

It's a pity that option file sharing isn't available on the PS4. I reckon with klash's tactics and formations and a little tweaking, this game could be superb

First thing to do when in PES16 - Go to settings and turn commentary off!

or change language.

Also, I mix the sound.. turn everything down half way including commentary and crowd. And I only leave pitch sounds up on full. Then I turn the volume up on my speakers, and it means more prominent ball sounds/post hits etc.. sound heaps better :)

... you know what would be great (slightly off on a tangent), is some output on the vibrations of the dualshock.. I like how fifa does this with post hits, or heart rate when in a penalty shootout. My idea would be to have minute vibrations on traps, passes, and bigger ones for things like hard shooting or being smashed in a tackle or in a mid air battle. Obviously with the option to turn it on or off etc.. this would definitely add to the immersion..

Because I have the right blah blah blah blah his mind is made up ages ago but he wants others to see the light. He may need to get hold of IGN though if the fifa review is anything to go by.

Hopefully by Thursday they'll be playing the true football simulator and we can discuss our game of choice without the constant need to seemingly defend pes

You should have a look at the fifa vs pes thread. Because few of us bother venturing there they tend to come in here to ruffle the feathers so to speak.

I don't care what a website says about a game when I can pick it up and judge it for myself. They can give PES or FIFA perfect scores for example it doesn't mean I will like it. Reviews are merely guidelines for games to look out for.

What is a fifa gang? A gamer is a gamer and can prefer any game at a given point in time based on his preferences. We all played pes.. when pes went down and fifa got better some of us bought fifa (by choice) and have preferred fifa since. Does that make one a 'fifa' gang just cos I prefer one game over the other. Are you a pes gang? Has gaming gotten so serious these days that you are categorised as a gang based on which games you buy.

It's a loose term for lot, people etc sorry you don't understand it.

Couldn't have put it better myself Zeemeister. It really is unnecessary bullshit and so obvious.

OK SBU & Deco,back off please & give this thread some on topic chance.
No extra time,no replays.

Only penalties if it goes beyond this post.:COP:

After Sbu's post in the Fifa thread, if I see him posting one more time in here he's banned. And this goes to every troll baiting in both the threads. Cut the bullshit and enjoy what you prefer. Done.

so what about the news about the update news? this is what happens if you outsource your work, none of the part time workers at PES Production did their homework in time during summer? at least it feels like Konami is part of Evo -Web where you wait an extra few weeks for patches,updates because of personal issues

During CK or FK, is it possible to adjust the swerve just slightly in PES 2016 using KEYBOARD?

The aiming line will return to neutral if I release the direction, which is not the case in PES 2015 (can adjust the swerve bit by bit), so I can only hold left or right until I release power...:THINK:

After Sbu's post in the Fifa thread, if I see him posting one more time in here he's banned. And this goes to every troll baiting in both the threads. Cut the bullshit and enjoy what you prefer. Done.

Well said, I dont know why the FIFA/PES community(ies) are always looking to validate their own purchase by slating the other game?

If you like the game you bought, brilliant, no one can take that away from you, so enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom