PLA League = 20
EUROPE International = 29
SOUTAMERICA International = 9
NORTH AMERICA international = 6
AFRICA International = 14
ASIA international = 17

Teams in Total = 249
+
OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS (FOR CL & EL) = ???

Konami Site says 340 STRIPS not Clubs!
A strip contains of Shirt, Short and Sox all on one graphic file like the template shown on this site.
If it would be about 340 Club Slots to implement Kits as much you like or 3 at least, everything would be fine, but they talk about slots for Strips - unfortunately
Some teams have very similar kits or even the same with different color; using transparency can be a very good idea.

I watched the stream, he was going through the settings, checking out how to edit. Set it to +1 speed and didn't even realize, nor did he care. and he played on regular, fully assisted.

Was ugly to watch. lololololo

It is a relieve, because I instantly thought : Konami messed it up again" :D

Some teams have very similar kits or even the same with different color; using transparency can be a very good idea.
Transparency might be a good idea, but it probably will turn the players invisible, lets see.
If the imported strip is just an additional layer, it would be a good solution, but still the non transparent areas will have the defined colour - so for different colours of eg Adidas stripes, you will need each time a new "template"

One of the best gameplay videos of PES 2016 full game I've seen so far. Boca (human) vs River (AI). Enjoy. https://youtu.be/FSdkuvrfKEo
Superb! The AI seems really good, saw an opportunity for a cross they didn't take though. I am sure they have default short pass but Konami really need to think about making the opponent more dynamic. The formations they are allocated seems to lock them into a style regardless of the situation

Also noticed a free kick on the edge of the box for the player and he took a freaking quick free kick :CONF:

It is a relieve, because I instantly thought : Konami messed it up again" :D

I am certain that a larger number of PES players don't know how to optimize the game play and they just dive in using all default settings. Then they complain about game speed, laser sharp passing and so forth. If they can just spend the time to make adjustments based on on their preferences, I am sure they'll enjoy the game more. Not saying that the game is without faults

I am certain that a larger number of PES players don't know how to optimize the game play and they just dive in using all default settings. Then they complain about game speed, laser sharp passing and so forth. If they can just spend the time to make adjustments based on on their preferences, I am sure they'll enjoy the game more. Not saying that the game is without faults

It's not that. They have preconceptions about the game and refuse to see it any other way. I may be guilty of that when it comes to Fifa often getting tired of it in a matter of days because I try to play it like PES with methodical gameplay and using player traits that I am aware of to take on the AI. This approach on FIFA doesn't work out for me and I am not interested in trying to understand the games dynamic.

Transparency might be a good idea, but it probably will turn the players invisible, lets see.
If the imported strip is just an additional layer, it would be a good solution, but still the non transparent areas will have the defined colour - so for different colours of eg Adidas stripes, you will need each time a new "template"

Transparent templates will not make the player invisible. The imported picture, assuming you import a .png and not a .jpg, will just be an added layer. Usually Adidas stripes are able to be recreated with the in-game kit editor anyway. If the team emblems are in the correct area then we can simply enable it to be shown using the in-game editor. Thus we no longer need to add it onto the imported picture. From there we can import more-so "bare" templates and give the to teams with similar sponsors and designs, saving room for those kits with more intricate designs.

But, that's only do-able if there is a kit maker that will adhere to this. But to me it looks likely that most will just recreate the kit rather than offer a bare template.

Can someone please advise on where I can find kit images for PS4?

Pesgaming forums.

Keep this on topic guys,, this is a PES forum, not one about political correctness. If you two have issues sort it via PM.

I was wondering if the 340 kit approx wouldn't mean that it depends on the resolution we use. For example on pes 5 and pes 6 we could create more emblems if we used just 16 color palette, while we could use less if we used 128 color palette. Maybe it is the same here. If we use 2048*2048 resolution kit then we have 340 slots, but if maybe we use 1024*1024, we would have double the slot size? It's just my 2 cents about it, don't take me too seriously :D

I am simply loving the Master League!

Started a season with Auxere in League 2 and default ML players. Could only sign one player because of my very short budget. The scouting system seems to offer a good depth without being too complicated.

The team spirit is based on your players performance and it works that way for all the teams in the league. It means thst when we face a team from the bottom of the table they will have a low team spirit and will play much worse than a team that it at the top table with a high team spirit.

I know there should have more stadiums but i liked the diversity of the ones in the game now. There are 3 generic english style stadiums now and 3 small ones for smaller teams, great for 2nd division.

Started a season with Auxere in League 2 and default ML players. Could only sign one player because of my very short budget. The scouting system seems to offer a good depth without being too complicated.

The team spirit is based on your players performance and it works that way for all the teams in the league. It means thst when we face a team from the bottom of the table they will have a low team spirit and will play much worse than a team that it at the top table with a high team spirit.

I know there should have more stadiums but i liked the diversity of the ones in the game now. There are 3 generic english style stadiums now and 3 small ones for smaller teams, great for 2nd division.

How does that work then? Does that mean for teams on the lower end of the table will always be there seeing as they always play bad? And vice-versa for top tier teams?

what platform are you playing on and is there an AI fouls in the ML

Now I have my PES 2016 here in Chile

My first kit via USB Argentina !!

COrqWKGWUAARQpy.jpg

COsGE8gWoAA3Cfp.jpg

Last edited:
Guys if you want the ultimate football simulation play womens football on FIFA on manual. Its got it all and it is completely different to the mens game, for the better. Im speechless at how good it is

I was waiting for someone to mention fifas woman, as I agree it is an amazing game and very sim like. Simulation because of the much slower pace as well as the slower heavier touches by the players. It really is a joy to play and I prefer it over playing with the men's teams. There is also a lot of space, so when u say ultimate football simulator, I'd say yes, but more towards simulating a womans game of football - not men's.

Which game, pes2016 or FIFA 16, is the ultimate football sim? Which one do i like better? I've been playing both these demos (on full manual passing and shooting) since they have been released and love them both and for the first time will buy them both, simply because each has something fantastic to offer that the other game is missing. I've been playing both these demos exclusively vs CPU, but finally last night I got a chance to play both games human v human. I think this is where both games really shine n show their true colours, particularly pes2016. Holy shit we had an amazing night of football. We had the ps4 hooked up to my 100" projector set up. Amazing!!! Basically I had 4 hours playing 2humans v 1human (a friend piked it last minute so we only had 3), ie myself and another mate (both seasoned pes players) playing against a mate whos a seasoned FIFA player. We obviously changed up the 2v1 scenario and it's important to note we played everything on full manual passing and shooting. We spent about 2hrs on PES and 2hrs on FIFA. The human v human scenario gave us an opportunity to learn so much about each game and I'll summarise some of the important points I took from the session:

-with pes2016, 2humans on one team makes this game so realistic in terms of teamwork (n hence more sim-like), where the passing human really needs to communicate with human making runs n vice a versa. BIG KEY POINT: ensure u have both players on the same team on UNASSISTED. This is a game changer as SEMI- ASSISTED seems to screw both players over and confuses things. Semiassist is fine (and what I consistently use) for 1human v 1 human or 1human v CPU. Unassisted gives u much more control when 2+ humans are on the one team. Fifa16 seems to work fine with 2human control by simply choosing the AIRBALLS, hence didn't try the other settings.

-with pes2016, fouls are not an issue when playing 2human v 1human - ie, anything foul worthy is given.

-with pes2016, speed on default (0) is no longer too fast , ie seems quite a bit slower, when playing 2human v1human.

-pes2016 is definitely smoother than FIFA16 in terms of flow and the way the ball moves. Really has a nice momentum about it. I'm absolutely convinced pes2016 has a greater framerate than fifa16....making things like shooting look smoother.
Maybe this is a way that helps FIFA make things more responsive aswell as including all the variety in its animations, ie by lowering frame rate.

-both games have awesome ball physics, and relating to the previous point, pes16 seems to have smoother ball movement, while FIFA has so much more variation in what can happen to the ball. I think the weight of FIFAs ball is enhanced by the high volume of the ball sounds (kicking, whack against the ad boards etc). When pes2016 retail version is out, Ill purposely lower the volume of everything (eg. Commentary, crowd etc) to around 3, while leaving pitch sound (ball sounds) at 10. This seems to add weight to the ball..did this in pes 2015 n 14 to great effect.

-FIFA 16s penalty systems is way more realistic an hence a more suspenseful and satisfying experience than pes2016's (obviously there is no penalty shootouts in pes2016 - so just comparing to in game penalty). Also In FIFA u can now control the celebration of the final winning kick taker..cool..

-FIFA 16 is more simlike than pes 2016 in terms of the greater variety of what can actually happen animation wise as well as what u can actually do control-wise. Dribbling looks more natural in FIFA because of this, and the number of passing and shooting animations are phenomenal compared to pes. The right stick is amazing with FIFA..it's not just easier and more natural to pull off tricks but also enables u to perform more variety with your first touch, as well as sprinting and knocking the ball forward. It has to be said that pes2016 is a lot simpler than FIFA animation wise as well as what u can actually pull off, but in saying that, pes2016 makes the most of what it's got and does it incredibly well.

-Without a doubt, pes2016 has better player individuality than fifa16. Robbed is the perfect example in pes as he is so much easier to dribble with. But this individuality also extends to powerplayers like progba who is an absolute beast. Really highlights pes's new improved physical system. We didn't quite get this feeling with FIFA..most of the players felt the same..

-Finally, when it comes to actual gameplay (2human v 1human), me n my mates unanimously agree that pes 2016 is more simlike than FIFA - being a more gripping, lower number of goals type of game. Why?.. Well it's all to do with the defence and the space available. Now we didn't play around with tactics too much (so our views may change during the retail versions), but in pes there is not nearly as much space as in FIFA. Defence ai in pes seems way more intelligent in closing down space...also, more importantly, it's easier to control a defender in pes than in FIFA when compared to an attacking player. Just seems that the response of controlling a defending player in Pes is so much better than in FIFA. Attacking, particularly dribbling, felt too easy in FIFA. What does this mean? The balance is definitely better in pes2016 compared to fifa16. This evidently resulted in two outcomes. Firstly, we had closer, more suspenseful games, and what I considered more realistic matches while playing pes, with more realistic match stats. Secondly, although FIFA has definitely slowed down its gameplay, and I love the increased weighty feeling etc, the lack of balance between defence and attack makes the game appear quicker and more hectic than it should be. It's a tough one to explain...I'm hoping someone out there gets what I'm saying. The hectic pace and openness seems to be created by the lack of compactiveness (defence ai) as well as the difficulty defending when compared to attacking.

Whoa I've written a lot ... It's obvious I'm outta town, having no access to my ps4...
Anyways both games are brilliant, best pes ever made, n best FIFA ever made.. Gotta get em both..

Above the Logos of the League is written "ATENÇÃO:¨LINK DOS KITS EM BREVE¨"

which means Links coming soon.

gladfully i downloaded the Stuff for the Premier League two or maybe three weeks ago, and i can tell the quality is realy good (even though i´m not pretty sure i can use them here on my PC... but "the Hope dies last" how we here in Germany say...)

Back
Top Bottom