PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

On pesgaming.com
yeah...
for PS3, totally same with PES 15
this for image

PRfy7Ei.jpg

kT61Ieq.png

17lEoUh.png

The edit features are the same great thanks Konami. I asked if at the point of going into edit mode is there option saying the following

Once in edit mode, select the “Data Management” option.

This is before you actually select a team to edit.

Look at the link see if u can replicate these instructions
https://pes.konami.com/pes/edit-mode-feature/

Can you imagine how long it will take to do the Premier League?
Also if you import the files i bet they dont go in order so you will have to look through 1000s of images to find the image you need.
It takes 8 images to make a kit going by the picture above??
Im not bothered re international teams or manager faces. Just the prem and the championship.
I seriously dont see the point of fake teams. Id rather the game have only 50 licensed teams in the entire game . Nothing worse than playing CL in ML against a fake team. Ruins the experience.
PES was better with just international teams - none of this fucking about.

Guys, got a question to ask.

Looks like I'm going to have to spend lots of time in edit mode for PES 2016

Edit mode on XBox 360 is so damn slow- would it work faster if I downloaded it the XBox store? Or no difference to the retail disc version?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone?

I've rage-cancelled my Shopto pre order because of the License news. Don't know whether to pre order again or go digital.

But why implement a limit of 340 kits when wed need around 600 to fully kit out all teams?? Thats wats pissing ppl off i think. Good that youre happy with this but many aren't
Why is this any surprise? Konami has been doing it like this since ever I wasn't expecting this year to be any different. They always screw this up and its such a basic thing, give them another 10 years or so and they might fix it.

That being said, 340 is a ridiculous low amount, even if you only want to import 1st and 2nd player kits for each team it won't be nearly enough.

But at least we can create 3359 team emblems and 3357 managers lol

On pesgaming.com

The edit features are the same great thanks Konami. I asked if at the point of going into edit mode is there option saying the following

Once in edit mode, select the “Data Management” option.

This is before you actually select a team to edit.

Look at the link see if u can replicate these instructions
https://pes.konami.com/pes/edit-mode-feature/

no import image in "Data Management" PS3 version :((:((
that only for PS4.
this picture for PS3
QNfDQwq.png

For the not enough kitslots (340),edit european (2 english,portuguese,german from peu league ,italian serieb,you should have enough for home ,away and gk kits.
For all others create or use your other user acounts ,for those you have 340 kits to make again ,the 3 regions are all seperate anyway.
As far as online to fast ,it always takes days after launch to have stable online gaming ,
Same every year ,no need to judge until they can adjust there servers to what is needed.

First goal.

Cut inside R2 and its a goal. Every time.

Also silly duck celebrations still in there.

I really want to like PES but for some reason every bone in my body is saying dont buy it.

I should love PES but have no idea why this game isnt grabbing me.

I can tell you this is played at +1 speed, and Cpu is at professional level. I watched this stream yesterday.

Played vs CPU now Superstar, 2 Champions League matches. AC Milan vs Atlético and Chelsea.
What a blast! Pure joy the two games, and you guys was right -1 is the way to play. Sadly that on online mode this speed will not happen.
Certainly this year i will play Master League again.

Something that i noticed, and for me is important because of the beautiful moments that this game gives. The replays still with the drunk cameraman. WTF! Hope Konami fix it with a patch. Much of the magic is lost there.

Can you try to play this game at 0 speed with level 1 passing assistance?

I would like to know if you feel the pace of the game is the same of the demo, a little slower or little faster.

Besides would like to know is level 1 passing is still too assisted like in demo

Thanks ;)

https://pes.konami.com/en/pes2016/

THEY LIED TO US ALL THEY SAID THAT THE IMAGE IMPORTING (AS YOU CAN SEE DOWN TO THE RIGHT) IS FOR THIS YEAR IN BOTH PS4 & PS3.
WHERE IS THAT FEATURE IN PS3???????????????????????????????
LIERS KONAMI THEY EVERY YEAR LIED ADAM BHATTI THIS IS FRAUD ,DISGRACE, DISHONOR LIERSSSSSSSS KONAMIII

https://pes.konami.com/en/pes2016/

THEY LIED TO US ALL THEY SAID THAT THE IMAGE IMPORTING (AS YOU CAN SEE DOWN TO THE RIGHT) IS FOR THIS YEAR IN BOTH PS4 & PS3.
WHERE IS THAT FEATURE IN PS3???????????????????????????????
LIERS KONAMI THEY EVERY YEAR LIED ADAM BHATTI THIS IS FRAUD ,DISGRACE, DISHONOR LIERSSSSSSSS KONAMIII

Upon reading it maybe there rubbish interpretation of image important they think that ps3 has it anyhow in parts. Konami you are jokers this is y you will never rise to the top where you once was. Huge disappointment.

Upon reading it maybe there rubbish interpretation of image important they think that ps3 has it anyhow in parts. Konami you are jokers this is y you will never rise to the top where you once was. Huge disappointment.
IF THAT WAS THE CASE THENN KONAMI FIRSTLY THEY DON'T KNOW THEIR GAMES AND SECONDLY THEY ARE MENTALLY RETARDED
NEVERTHELESS ADAM BHATTI IS A BIG BIG FRAUD

Honestlly?? this is offensive?? this is a mild expression for someone who take from you money the last years and give back to you ONLY lies

Grow up!!!! They are a business, you are a customer, you have a choice to make.....................! if you disagree with their marketing strategy, dislike features of their product and feel you have been cheated, then the simple answer is to not buy it!

The people who make the game are under pressure to produce something in line with company direction, it has nothing to do with their personal choices so refrain from sweeping statements.

Why everyone blames Adam Bhatti is beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom