PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Shot technique has definitely been gone for years (as stat I really miss) but dribble speed was in the game last year, I'm almost positive... there was a whole extra page of stats - I need to go boot up 2014 and take a screenshot so I can compare what's actually missing.

Also, after playing some more games, I'm seeing way too accurate passing from the lower teams (ie Corinthians) vs. the better teams. I would really like to see some more error and variance in passing... passes rarely if ever completely miss the mark, and they should .

I don't think Low Pass or even Lofted Pass stat makes any difference. It is just a placeholder that they forgot to fill or wasn't on their priority list.

If you didn't know, Neuer is a professional football player, and he also has a great shot. Just look at his penalties. He could definately do that in real life, but he would never be allowed to just go past the whole team and do that. It shouldn't even be possible at beginner -,-

If you didn't know, Neuer is a professional football player, and he also has a great shot. Just look at his penalties. He could definately do that in real life, but he would never be allowed to just go past the whole team and do that. It shouldn't even be possible at beginner -,-

Yeah, that is more an AI behaviour error.

those kick ups with Neymar look superb!

Im really enjoying the Demo and absolutely LOVE playing as Roma, Totti is just sublime. I love playing with all different types of pace and I think this is as close to the old days as it can be...its old style with modern features.

I have noticed too that when i play with a team for the first time on Superstar i get whacked.. but when i play as Roma who i have played 85% of my games with i control the match.

I cannot wait for the full game!

is it just me or does your own players get in the way. I do full power pass to miss out the near and and pass to a man further away and the man nearest tries to control it and usually fails.

cowden, i normally get it the other way round, i try passing to the nearest man but my furthest player runs 30 yards to pick it up sometimes lol. but i only really notice that when i use teams with compact formations!

After playing well over 50 games now, this game is awesome, but good to point out the negatives I'v experienced to hopefully get rectified come release to improve the experience..here goes

- pass speed can be very quick at times even on manual, so I can understand the pinball comments when on assisted. Needs to be toned down
- disappointed with several stats missing from the game, elusiveness and vision were two I used to look at a lot when trying to buy players in master league, typical konami.
- CPU has a tendency to score a lot from lobbed through balls connecting with a header resulting in a goal, happens a lot,
- fast players like evra for example, I find too overpowering, once you get the hang of the game, you can go from one end to the other very easily, top speed and acceleration needs to be toned down a lot, or else online is gonna be all about fast and strong players again, goes against what they were saying that players like pirlo and iniesta type players will be just as important, at the moment I don't see that, can be easily fixed.
-midfield battles are intermittent, need to tinker with tactics a lot, also noticed when a defender gets the ball, there are channels exposed in the middle of the park, allowing the defender to run through the the midfield with ease, needs to be fixed.

http://www.pesmaster.com/l-messi/pes-2015/player/7511/
look here, over 40 stats, now i count 24 in the demo. what the. thats less then FIFA. they couldnt erease these since i feel more individuality now than in 2015

So looking at the edit mode photos for PES 2016 its clear to me that only 80 teams will be able to be fully edited in the full release, Il never understand why Konami puts a limit on their png, jpeg images

if the release date is the 17th. then the game will be in the stores around the 10th, so that means they start shipping it around the 3rd of september, wich means the had to produce the physical copies earlier to get read for shipping. that means they have to get ready the game and send the digital game to the factories before that...i think they only have around 2 weeks for tweaking the demo so dont wait too long for tweeting them guys

The thing is, they won't change the shooting/ease of scoring in that time. This will be a huge game breaker for me, I am already exploiting the game and scoring similar goal every time.

The thing is, they won't change the shooting/ease of scoring in that time. This will be a huge game breaker for me, I am already exploiting the game and scoring similar goal every time.

Exhibition is not the way Pes plays. In Exhibition mode the Ai is more relaxed, winning is a lot easier, less pressure from defenders.

This should have been known since years, it's always been like that.

Thoroughly enjoying the game. It is a whole lot of fun. I think teams, thus the players, are so different from one another. Too many things to mention but I find that some players are physical and slower, like the Bayern defenders. Same up front with TOtti, of Roma, who isn't very quick or agile, yet his robust strength enables him to get himself out of tight situations which ties nicely with the collision system, making pivotal to he team. So I guess what I'm saying is, individuality to very pronounced in this game.

Mate, since you've already determined PES is arcade and you won't be playing an arcade game this time, may I ask why you still bother posting here?

Just played a really enjoyable game as Corinthians v Palmeiras. This is such a schizophrenic demo for me.

I love the pressing game we can play in this too.

Mate, since you've already determined PES is arcade and you won't be playing an arcade game this time, may I ask why you still bother posting here?

Because I can't stop playing it! It's definitely a good game, I just can't put my finger on why.

Oh! Is he by any chance killing your buzz withhis unwanted negativity? He's still here obviously because he still loves the series and is still playing the demo. Cut him some slack lami.

I tried out almost 100 matches in various difficulties. I have got to admit I enjoyed the game most at professional difficulty.

Don't get me wrong. It is very much possible to win while at superstar but the issue s the behaviour of the cpu team.

I won a lot of matches playing at both professional and superstar. But I think top player and superstar exist just for the sake of it.

At professional, I feel I am playing against a human opponent. Cpu often misplace passes, every shot is not a guaranteed goal. Good teams are hard to beat, weak teams can be thrashed IF you deserve such a result against them. but hey, that's how it should work right.

In superstar difficulty konami programmed the cpu in such a way that the match should end 1- 0 . If you play a 10 min match cpu wastes 5 minutes by their superfast missile passes in their own half before even trying to break my defence.. It's like waiting for a boring movie to end.

You can beat superstar 4 -0 if you want, but winning 4 -0 in professional is more enjoyable because I feel that I won a football match whereas after playing and beating superstar I feel like barely JUST passed a fuckin MATH EXAM. It's all about having fun right?

Professional difficulty allows you to express your imaginations and fancy moves while maintaining acceptable difficulty, while superstar is all about following a rigid way or path to win

Last edited:
its defenitly a decent game, has some major issues no doubt. im honestly hoping they can fix that 3-4 problems until release so we can really get the best PES. also if the online servers will be okay....

btw who were at E3 this year from here?
im really curious how was the R2 shot there, since now OP again. it feels like some of the people who has influence on Adam are major R2 exploiters and thats why they said it was underpowered. i hope im wrong

Last edited:
I tried out almost 100 matches in various difficulties. I have got to admit I enjoyed the game most at professional difficulty.

Don't get me wrong. It is very much possible to win while at superstar but the issue s the behaviour of the cpu team.

I won a lot of matches playing at both professional and superstar. But I think top player and superstar exist just for the sake of it.

At professional, I feel I am playing against a human opponent. Cpu often misplace passes, every shot is not a guaranteed goal. Good teams are hard to beat, weak teams can be thrashed IF you deserve such a result against them. but hey, that's how it should work right.

In superstar difficulty konami programmed the cpu in such a way that the match should end 1- 0 . If you play a 10 min match cpu wastes 5 minutes by their superfast missile passes in their own half before even trying to break my defence.. It's like waiting for a boring movie to end.

You can beat superstar 4 -0 if you want, but winning 4 -0 in professional is more enjoyable because I feel that I won a football match whereas after playing and beating superstar I feel like barely JUST passed a fuckin MATH EXAM. It's all about having fun right?

You are right. I play only offline and i feel professional the most realistic level.

This sounds really stupid but I am enjoying it more now that I am not sitting so close to TV - game is a little slower and I playing some lovely football.

You are right. I play only offline and i feel professional the most realistic level.
Professional difficulty allows you to express your imaginations and fancy moves while maintaining acceptable difficulty, while superstar is all about following a rigid way or path to win.

I prefer the beautiful way.

Back
Top Bottom