PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'll try professional then. I'm just worried as the last time I was on that difficulty I was regularly scoring 2 or 3 each game against the better sides, which is why I bumped it up.

I'll try professional then. I'm just worried as the last time I was on that difficulty I was regularly scoring 2 or 3 each game against the better sides, which is why I bumped it up.

ys,konami should work on game difficulty,imo professional is quite easy and top player looks the most balanced(still can be improved,sometimes its easy to against strong teams but hard to against weaker teams)superstar is hard and challenging but I think the gameplay is not enjoyable.I can accept that ai would have more awareness on offense and defense.But I dont like that they boosted their stats/momentum so much.For example I use lukaku and I can win many headers with his good body balance and jump in top player.Then I play superstar and its hard to win headers against some ramdom players.

Probably been discussed but massive glitch on transfers in master league

agree on a fee for a player then go in keep taking down the fee. The other team still accept as the faces stay green

I wanted a soton player and it was accepted at a squad member plus £12m - I finally got him at £3m and squad player.

ys,konami should work on game difficulty,imo professional is quite easy and top player looks the most balanced(still can be improved,sometimes its easy to against strong teams but hard to against weaker teams)superstar is hard and challenging but I think the gameplay is not enjoyable.I can accept that ai would have more awareness on offense and defense.But I dont like that they boosted their stats/momentum so much.For example I use lukaku and I can win many headers with his good body balance and jump in top player.Then I play superstar and its hard to win headers against some ramdom players.

Obviously it will come down to a few factors such as time spent playing, control set up etc. like others I play zero assists but only have an hour to play every other day if I'm lucky so professional is a challenge on ML playing as Bolton. Lost my first game 0-1 . On superstar I can win but it's infuriating and not as enjoyable

Everything is clear for me riht now. First Seabass was removed in team, second Murphy finished work with Konami and probably Kojima will removed in Konami. It's clear Konami doesn't want invest much money in video games. I don't see good future for PES.

agree on a fee for a player then go in keep taking down the fee. The other team still accept as the faces stay green

I wanted a soton player and it was accepted at a squad member plus £12m - I finally got him at £3m and squad player.
Totally uncalled for to post some cheat glitch out of the blue and potentially ruin the game for others, especially when you've stated you don't even play PES at this point.

Totally uncalled for to post some cheat glitch out of the blue and potentially ruin the game for others, especially when you've stated you don't even play PES at this point.

It was on the winning 11 podcast .

Just don't do it then. Twot.

Everything is clear for me riht now. First Seabass was removed in team, second Murphy finished work with Konami and probably Kojima will removed in Konami. It's clear Konami doesn't want invest much money in video games. I don't see good future for PES.
Huh? What? The first PES game in a decade that's finally on par with FIFA and you accuse Konami of some money-saving conspiracy theory? On the contrary, whatever Konami has been doing i.e. development personnel, they're on the right track finally.

Change is good change is inevitable. How many of the MGS games have you played. I played all of em except that overpriced demo.

You can't keep the same people former that's just not good business

"on par with Fifa" yeah finally PES made it on Fifa level, with overpowered stuffs int, completely on par with it
PES much better than FIFA in certain aspects actually and has been for a long while. FIFA's offline CPU AI is abysmal, a childishly arcade representation of the sport.

Huh? What? The first PES game in a decade that's finally on par with FIFA and you accuse Konami of some money-saving conspiracy theory? On the contrary, whatever Konami has been doing i.e. development personnel, they're on the right track finally.

Par with FIFA? What you mean? Package? :CURSE: Package is joke in this game. After 2 DLC 18 stadia? Graphics like on PS2 days? Less licensess than previous years? Atmosphere like on PSX games?:BRMM: Are you kidding? :BLINK:

At what point do you take the fee down?

Do you offer them and then wait for them to come back and then you accept and then edit the fee or is it when they first come back?

EDIT - Doesn't matter, just seen it on youtube

Last edited:
Par with FIFA? What you mean? Package? :CURSE: Package is joke in this game. After 2 DLC 18 stadia? Graphics like on PS2 days? Less licensess than previous years? Atmosphere like on PSX games?:BRMM: Are you kidding? :BLINK:

Theres no doubt Fifa as a package is better ..but then it depends on what you want out of the game ..great commentary , great Manager mode and presentation then yes Fifa..the sacrifice though is limited players weight and and sense of madness on the pitch ..but if you want balanced football with the right momentum, great AI, incredible depth and tactics that account for something the PES is streets ahead ..and I have bought every Fifa since 08 up to now..all in my opinion of course

Theres no doubt Fifa as a package is better ..but then it depends on what you want out of the game ..great commentary , great Manager mode and presentation then yes Fifa..the sacrifice though is limited players weight and and sense of madness on the pitch ..but if you want balanced football with the right momentum, great AI, incredible depth and tactics that account for something the PES is streets ahead ..and I have bought every Fifa since 08 up to now..all in my opinion of course

and that is the excuse for most of the people here to praise a horrible game with a good tactics system, with good kits, player models and faces

and that is the excuse for most of the people here to praise a horrible game with a good tactics system, with good kits, player models and faces
You stated you don't even have PES 2015 installed n your PC, yet you're here on the PES forum every day posting these bash posts. Trolling is not allowed, read the forum rules.

Out of interest ,seeing that I own both, why I would choose to praise the game that I least like..absolute nonsense..I state it's the better game of football because it just is..I have no motive or agenda

I have both the games and it's on pc sorry for posting here but i couldn't control myself any longer,and i have to say both are good in there own way. I see the positivity of both the games and I like them but i would prefer if both were more harder on professional but i am loving them.And talk about licenses all the championship license is bagged by konami,it's really good plus continental international tournaments though they are not licensed but implemented well by konami.

Guys who are bashing both the games please try to see the good things of those games and if u don't see anything then don't play it.But don't come here or go to othe other forum and talk rubbish.

Pes 2015 really is a superb game where i have to think to win.I am a pc player and i could easily bash konami of what they done to the graphics of pc but instead i am loving it why bcoz of the gameplay and adding for leagues and cups. i understand there dillema of the graphics of pc although they could have done little better but it's not like other years they really are trying and i give them my full support.well done

Last edited:
I have both the games and it's on pc sorry for posting here but i couldn't control myself any longer,and i have to say both are good in there own way. I see the positivity of both the games...

Guys who are bashing both the games please try to see the good things of those games and if u don't see anything then don't play it.But don't come here or go to othe other forum and talk rubbish.
Well said. Two good games, if you don't like one or the other, stop trolling the football forums and go play Dying Light or something.

Last edited:
exactly my point for christ sake its a software programme and every software have good things and bad things and this are very complicated softwares we need to understand that which have many little details and many problems which we can't imagine.Its not like a fruit in a tree we will pick it and if i don't like it bash it and go for another one.It's a software which is made by us like human beings and it will always have its flaws and within those flaws we have to see the good things and have to love it or if not go for other games.And it goes for all the games out in this world. So what life gives u take it happily and go with it u will be happy mark my words.have a nice day

You stated you don't even have PES 2015 installed n your PC, yet you're here on the PES forum every day posting these bash posts. Trolling is not allowed, read the forum rules.

So should i shut up because you love the game and i dont? You the one getting personal here dude.

Horrible ball physics,horrible shooting system, horrible collision system, 20 stadiums, horrible online, horrible ML = game breakers.

But one csn drive a car with 3 wheels only too ..if that what he enjoys...but shouting out of its window loud and proud and wanting everyone to shut up who says its just a 3 wheeled car is.....what is it what do u think?

Out of interest ,seeing that I own both, why I would choose to praise the game that I least like..absolute nonsense..I state it's the better game of football because it just is..I have no motive or agenda
In the year 2015? Maybe the best but both game has such weaknesses that i hardly call any of them good or the best.

:BLINK:

you know there is a PM function at my profile for these spam posts of yours... instead you should talk about the game, about how you feel about it's weaknesses, im more intrested in that. could you?

Last edited:
OK folks, opinions both ways are welcome if You like the game or not.
However,if You post the same thing time after time repetitively it will have to stop.That is spamming the thread.

Just as the personal comments flying around right now need to stop please.

I know you are purposedly exaggerating things but Ps2 graphics?

Less licenses? What? It has a lot more licenses. Just looking at 40+ second divisions teams that were not in Pes 2014.

This is the Pes with the highest number of licensed teams.

I have played 6 games with Villarreal on my ML campaign.

Superstar difficulty.

Won 5 and drawn 1. Is this easier now since the patch?!

:OT: So i just ordered Pes for my PS4 since I'm sick and tired of fifas lack of depth. any tips before i start it up ?

Hey folks

Had some great news today, Konami have offered me a job as a Data Editor for PES :D obviously delighted, cant wait to help make the game more accurate :-)

Well done Simcut,congratulations. :WOOT:
You will surely get the blame here !

Back
Top Bottom