PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Awesome, we now have someone to blame for every problem in PES! haha, j/k. Happy for you! I'm sure the game will be better with all these people helping out now. Maybe replicating the Football Manager Scouting approach with getting more local people to scout local games/teams to get as accurate a data as possible.

Hey folks

Had some great news today, Konami have offered me a job as a Data Editor for PES :D obviously delighted, cant wait to help make the game more accurate :-)

wow congratulation , i hope u do well and all the best, i pray that you are also the data editor of pc too and please tell them what we want in ml and graphics etc. all the best

I keep flicking between PES and Fifa this year. Dont happen normally. I think I know the reason why. Both games arent good enough.

Not going over all the reasons why again just that they both need a lot of work for 2016 versions.

Hey folks

Had some great news today, Konami have offered me a job as a Data Editor for PES :D obviously delighted, cant wait to help make the game more accurate :-)

All the best for this, that´s really great!

Are you aware about your field of activity already?

Please kick some ass there :)

I keep flicking between PES and Fifa this year. Dont happen normally. I think I know the reason why. Both games arent good enough.

Not going over all the reasons why again just that they both need a lot of work for 2016 versions.
Haha ok, no but honestly I'm sick of fifes AI mainly since I'm a career mode player so it will be interesting to try out ML .

Well I've given this game a really good go since buying it again but it gets so damn boring quickly.

It's souless - I WANT to like it but I just can't. Scoring goals should feel fun - but everytime it's just "Meh".

FIFA is too fast and this is waaaay too boring. I think I'm done with football gaming.

:OT: So i just ordered Pes for my PS4 since I'm sick and tired of fifas lack of depth. any tips before i start it up ?

Yes, do two things: Visit the tactics thread from Klashman at http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71950, or even better, visit his site at http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/p/tactics.html and learn everything about the tactics of PES. Without it you get not even 20% out of the game.
The second thing is playing the training mode to learn the controlls well.
Succes :)

@Simcut, concratulations :), what data you are gonna working at?

Hey folks

Congratulations!

Is it just data around players and teams or coding?

I hope you're prepared for relentless questions and possible abuse on here if someone's shoes are the wrong colour

Yes, do two things: Visit the tactics thread from Klashman at http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71950, or even better, visit his site at http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/p/tactics.html and learn everything about the tactics of PES. Without it you get not even 20% out of the game.
The second thing is playing the training mode to learn the controlls well.

Excellent advice.

If you're playing offline, disable automatic connection to PES server - this will save a lot of time in the long run by getting rid of those precious "Establishing connection..." moments.

Also, many of us disable English commentary or change to a language we can't understand.

Last edited:

I feel the same way. Both games blow

Guys ps4 update 2.50 is released. What about OF possibility? Any info about that? can we share OF, without images(logos and kits)?

Sounds promising, this is taken from the Playstation's site (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...te-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/)

Back-Up and Restore HDD to USB — Back-up and restore your hard disc drive data associated with users on your PS4, including settings, saved data, screenshots and video clips as well as games, patches and download data, to and from an external USB drive.

Also:
Suspend/Resume* — Supported by nearly all of your PS4 games, you can jump in and out of your games with just the press of the PS button. Quickly switch from Rest Mode to powered-up so you can pick up where you left off.

Does this mean if you hit the PS button during a match, then close down the PS4, when you reboot you can continue with the game?

Suspend/Resume* — Supported by nearly all of your PS4 games, you can jump in and out of your games with just the press of the PS button. Quickly switch from Rest Mode to powered-up so you can pick up where you left off.

Does this mean if you hit the PS button during a match, then close down the PS4, when you reboot you can continue with the game?

You can continue with the game if you put your PS4 to rest mode - assuming that you enabled this feature after update. It is not enabled by default.

It's a very nice new feature. Works really well with PES.

I assume 2.51 will be out pretty soon. The update bricked some players' PS4s; not mine fortunately. Well, at least several users have reported this in the PS4 blog. I also found one bug: if you shut down from rest mode by pressing the power button for 6-7 seconds, it now crashes the system. Earlier it performed a clean shutdown.

Last edited:
Possibly the saddest question I've had to ask, but I got my ps4 yesterday and its keeps making me play the intro game over and over again, and I can't seem to work out why or anywhere that tells me how to fix it, any help would be incredibly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom