PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

majuh

International
11 December 2010
Is there a way I can upload adboards for the 2014 World Cup? I downloaded these: https://www.pes-patch.com/fifa-world-cup-adboards-by-majuh-final/ but the readme says "Copy the folder pes14_win_dat into your FileLoader directory" but I have no idea where this is. I only have Data and download folders.

I'd like to change all the stadium adboards to the World Cup ones and play friendlies, that way I can select a similar stadium and play day/night as historically accurate as I can. I think these might just change all International Cup adboards, but you are severely limited to match options that way.

If he is our @majuh ,maybe you are lucky..

Also I have no idea, I would love a pes2014 tutorial for starters, but what if those files are in the hidden section, program data files?

Additionally, from what I have understood, there was Kitserver for old pes up to 2013, and Sider for PES 2015 up to today.

What's the respective tool for pes2014?
The tool was called FileLoader back then: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/file-loader-v1-0-2-8.71748/

I think PES 2014 didn't have a DpFileList.bin in the download folder yet because the data packs were stored in that hidden ProgramData folder. So you would need to set up FileLoader and then follow my installation instructions: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/2014-...oards-definitive-final-update-released.73136/

breezy

League 2
30 April 2011
USA
Ajax, Arsenal, USA
The tool was called FileLoader back then: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/file-loader-v1-0-2-8.71748/

I think PES 2014 didn't have a DpFileList.bin in the download folder yet because the data packs were stored in that hidden ProgramData folder. So you would need to set up FileLoader and then follow my installation instructions: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/2014-...oards-definitive-final-update-released.73136/

Thanks @majuh! I'll take a look at that, your work is terrific.

cb7

League 1
5 August 2004
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Hi guys, I have decided to try the game combined with the PTE patch but I am getting the error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)".

The game loads fine with a clean install but I cannot get rid of this error after installing the PTE patch. I have also tried installing the Fire Patch by following the instructions posted by Chris but the same error appears. I would be grateful if someone who experienced this before could help me to solve this one. Thanks!

Dafosik

Non-League
4 March 2019
Hi guys, I have decided to try the game combined with the PTE patch but I am getting the error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)".

The game loads fine with a clean install but I cannot get rid of this error after installing the PTE patch. I have also tried installing the Fire Patch by following the instructions posted by Chris but the same error appears. I would be grateful if someone who experienced this before could help me to solve this one. Thanks!

Same here. I followed instructions step by step for Fire Patch but, at launch, this error appear.

Hayes

Premiership
26 November 2017
AFAIK, if you got (0xc0000142) error, you need to run the game as administrator, also try to exclude .exe from your Antivirus.

slamsoze

International
28 September 2010
@kickitout94
What part does puzzle you?
It is gone years since last time i read it, but IIRC you just have to inject the DataPacks in program data "hidden folder", then hit the setup exe and you are ready to go.

kickitout94

Non-League
7 June 2020
@kickitout94
What part does puzzle you?
It is gone years since last time i read it, but IIRC you just have to inject the DataPacks in program data "hidden folder", then hit the setup exe and you are ready to go.
i wasn't too sure about deleting the data folder, also as you've mentioned about data packs, not sure whether i have to install all the data packs. I'll try and see if i do follow the instructions properly.

slamsoze

International
28 September 2010
i wasn't too sure about deleting the data folder, also as you've mentioned about data packs, not sure whether i have to install all the data packs. I'll try and see if i do follow the instructions properly.
Again IIRC, the delete part was only of you had some previous part of PTE patch, IE you were to 1,5, and you wanted to install 1,6.

As for the DataPacks, I am not sure how they work exactly, but I am pretty sure I skipped some which I couldn't find anywhere, possibly 3 & 4, but I did not spot any issues.

kickitout94

Non-League
7 June 2020
Again IIRC, the delete part was only of you had some previous part of PTE patch, IE you were to 1,5, and you wanted to install 1,6.

As for the DataPacks, I am not sure how they work exactly, but I am pretty sure I skipped some which I couldn't find anywhere, possibly 3 & 4, but I did not spot any issues.
okay, because the links for the data packs are dead anyways

kickitout94

Non-League
7 June 2020
looks like i hit a roadblock with the 0xc0000142 error. haha. tried changing compatibility, disabled antivirus. lets see what more can be done.

kickitout94

Non-League
7 June 2020

as somebody else mentioned previously the above error, with regards to the PTE patch isn't with the patch in my opinion but rather with the game being in 32-bit. Atleast i can say that for certain. other than that i haven't found a solution yet.

Top Bottom