PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

So I decided to download this game on my xbox 360 [I usually play it on my pc] and I was surprised by how good it looks on that console too. The fact that Konami downgraded PES 2015 and later games on x360 and pc was such a disservice to these platforms.

So I've gotten the game working with the Fire Patch. I've been enjoying it so far, but I can't learn how to time my through passes. Even if my player is alone and I try a through ball - someone rushes fast and picks the ball. Also defending is quite difficult due to how much momentum the players have. One turn and your defender is sent to heaven. I've tried not using holding X, I've tried holding a defensive shape manually and not rushing for the ball. Nothing has been very helpful so far. Even players from very bad teams can easily dribble through my whole defense.
it takes a lot of practice and getting used to defend in this game, its hard to explain, timing is key i guess.
Had the same problem too

I've tried two patches: Fire Patch and PES GALAXY. My PES 2014 is not original and can't open the game with patches. The cracked version PES 2014 with patches has worked for someone?

I've uploaded the PES 2014 Catch-Up Bug Fix in case anyone needs it. :TU:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q232i7v612vjyzs/PES14_Mini_v1.4.exe/file

In case Windows Defender has any issues with the files, just ignore it. It should be a false positive. (I've had the file for many years and no issues).

Does it actually work? Defenders still catch up with my players, as I said before in my previous comment, when I give through balls that should be very easy. I use the catch-up bug fixed exe.

Does it actually work? Defenders still catch up with my players, as I said before in my previous comment, when I give through balls that should be very easy. I use the catch-up bug fixed exe.
Catch up bug deffo works, to me its getting easier to win on SS than i thought

It's really annoying that I can't use FileLoader with the skidrow version of PES 2014. I can't find the 3DM version anywhere.

in case you all having problem starting the game, try these it works for me superbly:
1. turn iff anti virus before installing the game.
2. after finish installed the game, add it to anti virus exclusion list.
3. move download folder from ':C>program data>konami>pes 2014' to game exe directory.
4. at game exe icon, right click>properties>compatibility>run game using compatibilty wondows 8 :).

i managed to play the game with the latest version 1.16 & datapack 7.0 with file loader 1.2.9 running efficiently:

Where'd you get the game from?

So I've gotten the game working with the Fire Patch. I've been enjoying it so far, but I can't learn how to time my through passes. Even if my player is alone and I try a through ball - someone rushes fast and picks the ball. Also defending is quite difficult due to how much momentum the players have. One turn and your defender is sent to heaven. I've tried not using holding X, I've tried holding a defensive shape manually and not rushing for the ball. Nothing has been very helpful so far. Even players from very bad teams can easily dribble through my whole defense.

By today's standard would be called "scripting" (even back then some people already called it, lol ). I like the one that one guy here call it as "bad programming" instead. Fox engine was new back then, it's still raw. Apart from its AI & the ref, this game is freakin đź’© to control. It's total crap. in 15 things got a bit better & since 16 well it miles ahead to control but 16 GK is shite.

Anyway here's the file you're looking for, attached the files into split files, use google how to extract them.

you need dlcs from my previous post.

not tested tho

Attachments

• 3DMGAME-Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2014.v1.16.Update.Incl.DLC.7.0-3DM.part1.rar
    5 MB · Views: 6
  • 3DMGAME-Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2014.v1.16.Update.Incl.DLC.7.0-3DM.part2.rar
    5 MB · Views: 4
  • 3DMGAME-Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2014.v1.16.Update.Incl.DLC.7.0-3DM.part3.rar
    52 KB · Views: 4
By today's standard would be called "scripting" (even back then some people already called it, lol ). I like the one that one guy here call it as "bad programming" instead. Fox engine was new back then, it's still raw. Apart from its AI & the ref, this game is freakin đź’© to control. It's total crap. in 15 things got a bit better & since 16 well it miles ahead to control but 16 GK is shite.

Anyway here's the file you're looking for, attached the files into split files, use google how to extract them.

you need dlcs from my previous post.

not tested tho

You legend, thank you again!

Hmm, the crack works, Fire Patch also works with it. The game version is 1.16 and data pack 7.00. But for some odd reason File Loader (which I got from your other reply to me) still refuses to do anything lol. I can start the config, change what I want, but when I launch the game, there's nothing different. It's the same as it was. Very weird.

I think it's because the last file loader is not officially support patch 1.16, im not so sure though 🤔

The funniest part is that now I can use PesGalaxy patch and it's working, I can even launch it from the PESGalaxySwitch.exe. But File Loader still doesn't do anything :DOH:

After even more fiddling around, I got FileLoader to recognize the game. I changed the resolution through it, to be able to test immediately if it works. When I launch the game, it refits to the new resolution so I know it works, but then it just closes itself. Solve one thing, another problem pops up.

Sorry for the spam, but somehow and I have no idea how, I've got it all working together. I wish I knew what I did, but now PESGalaxy and FileLoader both work together. No errors or anything. If there is enough demand, I may try to compress my PES 2014 folder and upload it if it's of some use.

Well I'm back again, with a new problem. The game keeps crashing while I'm in the Game Plan menu, in master league. Has anyone experienced this? I found nothing online. Playing with PesGalaxy patch. It just exits the game with no errors or anything.

Back
Top Bottom