PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

Pesedit, easy install.

Any patches with based on file loader is too buggy on newer windows.

Pesedit, easy install.

Any patches with based on file loader is too buggy on newer windows.
Thanks buddy
quick question, the DLCs and patches, do i just copy them in to the data folder, or do they go somewhere else, the official stuff?

i ve played pes 2014 for a while, but i can t help but say how rigid the players are, and how they feel like a tank to move around

The dlcs (cpks) + dpfilelist.bin are in programdata folder, it's hidden folder so you must enable it first.

Need to be specific, you talking about patches as official patch as exe file or pesedit patch ? If it's about pesedit patch just run the installer to your game folder then start the game

The dlcs (cpks) + dpfilelist.bin are in programdata folder, it's hidden folder so you must enable it first.

Need to be specific, you talking about patches as official patch as exe file or pesedit patch ? If it's about pesedit patch just run the installer to your game folder then start the game
konamis official DLCs and their patches
nevermind, and thanks btw, sorted it out

Last edited:
1722365308240.png

One thing I like about PES 2014 is the in-game face editor!

Even though it takes a long time and the face-making process can take a while, you can actually create some pretty realistic faces with it, it has a lot of customization options if you're patient.

Here's a Sol Campbell face I created for one of my Bolton saves. I think it came out pretty well. :)

Just played my first ML game, with River Plate, and some wonkiness, but seeing cpu players take long rangers and dribble, and mixing up tactics felt like i played a much newer game than 2013.
Not sure if ill keep going since im used to my PES 20, but this was a breath of fresh air vs the stale pes of late

Just played my first ML game, with River Plate, and some wonkiness, but seeing cpu players take long rangers and dribble, and mixing up tactics felt like i played a much newer game than 2013.
Not sure if ill keep going since im used to my PES 20, but this was a breath of fresh air vs the stale pes of late
is pes 2012 better than 2013 and the newer pes games?

konamis official DLCs and their patches
nevermind, and thanks btw, sorted it out
If you sorted it out can you help me with it?
I have version 1.13, but none of the data packs show up in the game (I have them all in C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014\download)...

You need the correct dpfilelist.bin in order the game can read it. It's a bit tricky since the DLC order in PES 14 is a "mess" compare to 15 to 21

You need the correct dpfilelist.bin in order the game can read it. It's a bit tricky since the DLC order in PES 14 is a "mess" compare to 15 to 21
I had a feeling that it may be a problem with dpfilelist.bin, but I couldn't found an editor for PES 2014 version of it (only found for 15 and 17) to check which cpk files are enabled.

There's no dpfilelist generator back then, you need to set the cpk order with hex editor. Technically the existed dpfilelist generator could be used for pes 14 but if someone knows where the correct hex address of that cpk dls or whatever it is called.

So i have the 1.00 version of PES 2014 (dlc 1-7 included plus patch 1-1.3 if extracted)
so my question is, i have the PTE patch 4.4 with dlc 6 and version 1.13 included in it, should just go vanilla then run the patch so it updates automatically?
Has anyone got the PTE patch witch switch to fully work( Liga adelante/Bl etc working)
if not, any recomendations for a different patch?

After re installing this a few times, patch issues i got Nesas catch up bug tool to work and its a huge difference, im swinging more and more tws this game and my ML there.
very different from all other modern pes games, midfield being hard to play through brilliant collision system and freekicks.
Underated for sure

2014 is a game I never gave much time to, and the catch up bug really irked me in this one and 11 as well. However I might invest in a laptop just for this, and 21. There’s still something in most iterations that keep ye coming back, until your 2.5 games in and frustrated so you throw in another years game 😂

2014 is a game I never gave much time to, and the catch up bug really irked me in this one and 11 as well. However I might invest in a laptop just for this, and 21. There’s still something in most iterations that keep ye coming back, until your 2.5 games in and frustrated so you throw in another years game 😂
There's always something that pulls you in but also something that makes you quit in every game:)
But found something pretty fun and enjoyable in both 14 and 20

Hey guys I also wanted to replay PES 2014, (I enjoyed it quite a bit in my first run) I was wondering if any of you knew of a modder which could add rain/fog/cloudy conditions to the game?

I think those of us who like this game should try to find a willing modder who can add this feature. Physics in rain matches would be hard to implement I think, but if cloudy/rainy conditions can be added as a cosmetic mod, I think it would add SO much to this game.

I know I've mentioned this in the past, but I truly think it's something we could try looking into and probably create some interest.

Hey guys I also wanted to replay PES 2014, (I enjoyed it quite a bit in my first run) I was wondering if any of you knew of a modder which could add rain/fog/cloudy conditions to the game?

I think those of us who like this game should try to find a willing modder who can add this feature. Physics in rain matches would be hard to implement I think, but if cloudy/rainy conditions can be added as a cosmetic mod, I think it would add SO much to this game.

I know I've mentioned this in the past, but I truly think it's something we could try looking into and probably create some interest.
I don't think there is a modding community strong enough around PES 2014 as to make that, neither so much knowledge and/or tools to work within the game.

If you ask me, best you can do is get back into PES 2021, with certain additions is the closest thing I've been to a proper football game.

I don't think there is a modding community strong enough around PES 2014 as to make that, neither so much knowledge and/or tools to work within the game.

If you ask me, best you can do is get back into PES 2021, with certain additions is the closest thing I've been to a proper football game.
I agree with your PES 2021 assessment :) although I did like some things about PES 2014.

Jenkey was quite close to adding rain/clouds a long while back: https://evoweb.uk/threads/file-loader-v1-0-2-8.71748/page-67#post-2824974

But anyway you might be right, perhaps not enough interest. Worth a shot though. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Playing this more and more, it's frustrating in a good way sometimes, I'm so used to modern pes, modded or not to be able to play from Def to offense with two passes (at worst) here, there's no way to do it and you have to take a whole different approach to games.
Really fun doing a ML right now

Ooof, almost all the links for the game, patches, etc are dead from the og post. I've managed to download the Pesgalaxy patch and stadium pack, but I can't find a working download for the 1.16 version of the game. Also the link to the nesa24 catch up bug tool is dead too. Any help?

Last edited:
Ooof, almost all the links for the game, patches, etc are dead from the og post. I've managed to download the Pesgalaxy patch and stadium pack, but I can't find a working download for the 1.16 version of the game. Also the link to the nesa24 catch up bug tool is dead too. Any help?
Is the catch up bug dead?
I DL just a few weeks ago, not home right now, but when, I can email to you.
Won't be home til sat/Sunday though

Is the catch up bug dead?
I DL just a few weeks ago, not home right now, but when, I can email to you.
Won't be home til sat/Sunday though

Yeah it leads me to some weird gambling advertisement site.

Edit: I found a working link in the previous pages. Still can't find a working link to the most up to date version of the game. Can I download 1.0 then download the PES 2014 files from https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-and-w...s-2015-pes2017-pc-conversions-complete.90224/ ? Will that update my game to 1.16 with DP 7.00?

Last edited:
Yeah it leads me to some weird gambling advertisement site.

Edit: I found a working link in the previous pages. Still can't find a working link to the most up to date version of the game. Can I download 1.0 then download the PES 2014 files from https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-and-w...s-2015-pes2017-pc-conversions-complete.90224/ ? Will that update my game to 1.16 with DP 7.00?
Hmm,no clue on that, not sure which version I have, I think I DL it from https://web.archive.org/ and i think it has all DLC and 1.16 version, check if you find it there.

Welp, that was a huge waste of time. I managed to install the correct version and data pack. Installed PesGalaxy. Trying to run it just shows me the 0xc0000142 error which nobody has figured out. Only the vanilla game starts up.

I tried running in compatibility mode, with admin privileges. Nothing. That's a shame :(

So I've gotten the game working with the Fire Patch. I've been enjoying it so far, but I can't learn how to time my through passes. Even if my player is alone and I try a through ball - someone rushes fast and picks the ball. Also defending is quite difficult due to how much momentum the players have. One turn and your defender is sent to heaven. I've tried not using holding X, I've tried holding a defensive shape manually and not rushing for the ball. Nothing has been very helpful so far. Even players from very bad teams can easily dribble through my whole defense.

Back
Top Bottom