PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

2 faults ive noticed so far...

keepers throws are ridiculous weak and floaty
AI long passing is terrible, straight to my goalkeepr everytime (maybe its different for higher difficulties?)

I believe that depends on difficulty and teams :).

Pirlo long passes are a joy to watch from AI. Really stand out.

Wait to see virtuoso like Xavi O_O.

Played few more games with tweaker 10 mins halves and now the game shows full colors :D. Much more balanced than ever, double tapping X/A when defending is now new nature for me :D. Intercepting passes or fouling on purpose is a joy (although I did get yellow carded twice for fouling on purpose... Clever refs :D).

Goalkeepers are realistic. Save what need to be saved and scoring against them is FUN! The joy is back to the game people :). What was missing so long is now back... :D

Wow, still no UK demo on psn! Anyone got any idea when they usually update? Someones told me thursdays surely not!

Not entirely sure how people can forge such quick opinions, at the moment all I can say is it feels different. I'll need much longer to judge the gameplay as i adjust to the changes and i mean days, not a couple more games. Presentation has a lot more polish though.

Probably there's too much of goal that is score using the karate/chopping kick. Portugal score 3 against me and all is that kind of goal.

hello guys i've checked some of the XBOX PES2013 DEMO file,
seems PES2013 will have at least the unlicensed Brazilian league.
maybe J-League too
F4kqS.png
C49cq.png
wrvZ5.png

BRpa2.png
IUpz1.png
pNROs.png

This definitely makes me feel very happy :D The possibility of changing leagues in 3 different continents in the BAL mode is just fantastic

Got it sorted now, first Zip i downloaded didn't have setup exe. working. What is available for this to get longer half?

Probably there's too much of goal that is score using the karate/chopping kick. Portugal score 3 against me and all is that kind of goal.

Agree with that. I can deal with maybe one a game but that's it. Needs addressing.

2 faults ive noticed so far...

keepers throws are ridiculous weak and floaty
AI long passing is terrible, straight to my goalkeepr everytime (maybe its different for higher difficulties?)

they can do brilliant long balls at higher difficulties...i already made some experiences :FAIL:

in case of the throws...yea they feel a bit weak but at least you can do quick counter attacks now. in previous pes you had to wait ages.

Got a few games in on the ps3. The slower pace of the game is a nice change, but I wish the game would come alive at times. Right now everything is slowed down and feels a bit dead overall.

The game looks cleaner overall, a welcome change. And shooting is so much more improved.

I haven't seen chop/karate goal even ONCE yet.

And played over 10 games now... Weird. Lucky sods :(.

they can do brilliant long balls at higher difficulties...i already made some experiences :FAIL:

time to move up a difficulty then.. im now comfortably beating regular

but this is still a fault i think.... every long ball they play... straight over my defence and to the keeper

Played four games of the PC-demo with Italy against Portugal on superstar and as manual as possible, except for shooting.

Comparing to PES 2012 v 1.06:

The positives:

+ Ball has more weight.
+ Playerswitching works better.
+ Individuality of players is more pronounced.
+ Slightly slower gamepace.
+ Goalkeeper is better.
+ Shooting has more power.
+ Less railed movement.
+ Players are more aware and react quicker.
+ Tackling is easier.
+ Animations are a bit more smooth and varied.
+ There is better midfield-play and more realistic pressure, except for the penalty-area.

The negatives:

- CPU-AI is not that challenging.
- I had possession-rate of 67% and more.
- Cheating is still there on superstar: I was up one goal against Portugal and then after a few minutes a counterattack started with Ronaldo running the left side. One of my defenders was tracking him, but then in the nick of time when he would get the throughball, my defender was pulled back from him, to give him a few extrameters. That was so wrong. Why couldn't they let Ronaldo simply outrun my defender? After all he is reality very fast and defenders have problems to keep up, but no, my defender got pulled back instead.. and that is cheating.
- Catchup-bug is still existent: I made a highball into the path of one of my strikers who was a few meters ahead of the defender behind him. Normally this would have granted him a free run to the goalkeeper, but suddenly the defender behind him got twice as fast as my striker and catched up with him in no time.
- Yes, there are less rails, but when rails come into action I can't change the player's path nor speed. I still have to use supercancel. I thought this would be a thing of the past? Wasn't the ability to change path and speed of railed moves a promised feature?
- Ballcontrol is too tight: When running and dribbling the ball is not really free, it feels still on strings. But also in first-touch-situations not all is well: Sometimes there is variation in first-touch, the ball jumps off the foot... But sometimes eventhough I made a very hard pass to a player nearby, the ball practically glued to the foot of the receiving player, losing all its momentum immediately.
- Manual passes are a bit more manual than in PES 2012, but there seems to be a homing-assistance for long passes.
- Nightgames look just as awful as ever.
- Pressure in the penalty-area and near it is a bit too little.

How Gomez have note 77 (same like ... Oxlade Chamberlain).
He is not top player but seriously only 77 is funny...

- R2 control.
- Pace of the game on 0 is great.
- Ball seems slightly heavier and has more friction with the grass on passes.
- Ball seems to slow down quicker and allows you opportunity to get hold of a loose ball on occasion.
- Shooting is better than last year.

Really enjoying the Demo, Utterly responsive at last, defensive jockeying is much improved as is dribbling at a defender. So pleased to see they finally improved the responsiveness of goalkeepers who carry the ball, never understood why they decided to fuck that up a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately Demo still doesn't save your controller settings so it's back to the tedium of setting up every session and Referees still don't put the whistle up to their mouths before kickoff, bizarre as this was featured in PES 2011

Dudu, do you get any framerate issues, like when the players walk out onto the pitch or at half-time? my FPS drops like crazy

Note: I've had this problem with PES on the PS3 for a long time, so its not an issue with the new game, dont worry lol. I think it must be my monitor and TV that I've both tried to use ;(

I have that problem too, also on replays but maybe that's for dramatic effect?

On the usual PES-modding sites there is already a time-extender. :APPLAUD:

Off to play some 25 min matches.:BYE:

Back
Top Bottom