PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

;)

Sutre feels like I don't have to buy FIFA this year, as long as the final game isn't ruined and differs from the demo, like in the previous 2.

yeah i chose 1 bar also, stats still matter but theres also much room for error, 2 bars is too assisted for me. 1 bar for online play would be perfect

So... Anyone for a manual league when it comes out? Xbox or pc? because I'm loving this game.

In my opinion, the manual minimums are: manual shooting, manual passing, cursor assisted/ semiassisted/manual, no autoshooting.
I think that the other options don't affect to the manual experience

Can anyone upload the XBOX 360 Demo as I am banned from Live.

Thanks.

Didn't expect to see the AI bend their runs so they don't get caught in offside, very nice.

tumblr_llediot7pF1qe2e60.jpg

Any news on the ps3 release in the UK? 1pm is it? Cant believe xbox have it already - so unfair!

...my only negative so far is, the game is still on rails i let go of my pad and my player is still running towards the ball and also the ball still feels like its semi stuck to the feet, definately not a seperate entity as konami promised, cause when u stop the player the ball is still stuck to its feet instead of rolling away well it is the demo and there is time to improve, but overall very happy with the demo and cant wait for the release,

That's strange, cause I read somewhere that the on-rails-movement would be massively reduced this year so that we are in total control of our players and that if you don't run the player won't run..

And the ball being stuck to the feet of the players? This must be improved, the ball should be independent so that it takes a bit of input to keep it under control.

And the ball being stuck to the feet of the players? This must be improved, the ball should be independent so that it takes a bit of input to keep it under control.

It's not as bad as 2012, it's actually much better at first impression, but the ball is still on a string (not separate objcect). and control of the ball is still too tight imo.

to completely remove the on rails feeling they should totally rebuild the game
i'm confident next year we will see much less rails

Am I that obviously lazy?

I'm no tekky but I have to drive somewhere to download it as my smartphone wifi aint gonna manage 900mb. I'll wait till 1300 then look at this jap bit

Back
Top Bottom