PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

After playing many matches in 360 demo i have to say that pes2013 is the best pes next gen game but still no better than fifa in entertainment...I put fifa12 in after pes demo, and fifa 12 felt more fun, with more freedom and more fluid...

Last edited:

After playing many matches in 360 demo i have to say that pes2013 is the best pes next gen game but still no better than fifa in entertainment...I put fifa12 in after pes demo, and fifa 12 felt more fun, more freedom and more fluid...

fifa can never be a top game until they implement momentum... its actually ridiculous how many games EA have made yet that cant implement how RUNNING WORKS... laughable... just looks at pes demo, you take steps with the people, on fifa you can hover around like your floating

im actually really enjoying this demo.... i think it frickin rocks so far

fifa can never be a top game until they implement momentum... its actually ridiculous how many games EA have made yet that cant implement how RUNNING WORKS... laughable... just looks at pes demo, you take steps with the people, on fifa you can hover around like your floating

This.

ibgpKKLte55byd.gif

iCUIY0z0dalsf.gif

im actually really enjoying this demo.... i think it frickin rocks so far

Please define momentum....

Please define momentum....

umm... like in real life how if you run towards one direction itll take time to stop, turn, accelerate then run again, if fifa defenders can hover around momentum free.... its why dribbling is so bad in fifa and has always been pretty good in pes... think about it.... in real life quick feet and wrong footing the defender is what its all about, skills are a rarity... in fifa since there is no wrong footing you cant just use your left stick to get past players.... youre forced into using skill moves because do lock in animations and thats how you get past defenders.... man just play the pes demo and go back to fifa and see how much 'hovering' goes on

Some of the quirks from 2012 are still present, but I'm really enjoying the demo thus far.

I love how clumsy this game can be at times, and I mean that in a good way. The separation between the ball and the player is much improved over past PES titles. The ball will get lost between players legs, half-failed tricks and touches look a lot more convincing. I just scored an incredibly scrappy goal with Gomez. A chip came in from the edge of the box and he flicked it on with his shoulder, attempted to head it (missed) took a touch into Lescott, but his momentum pushed him out of the way so he couldn't clear it, ball bobbled it a bit and he smashed it home.

The first touch and flick mechanics are splendid to watch as well. The game feels and looks a lot smoother.

Got GK sent off!

YES! Finally! YES! YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

This!

Neymar, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Oezil, Gomez, Pirlo, are steal of the show here. Each has their style implemented perfectly.

Great work KONAMI. Shame we are so far limited to 5 mins :). Can't enjoy it like that :(.

ok so we just disagree.

fifa is closer to being the right balance but it is SLIGHTLY to manual.

PES is not very close at being the right balance and is to assisted.

If you contact konami and tell them to change to FIFAs unassisted unindividualistic passing system I will hunt you and cut you balls off. Happy gaming.

Played my first game; England vs Italy on Professional entirely manual. Won 1-0 with my first shot from Rooney from about 18 yards :LOL: Haven't played a PES properly since PES6 so I need to get used to the dribbling, defending etc. but I'm really enjoying the freedom. The 'LT' arrow you can toggle is a nice addition, too. I'm quite good at FIFA on manual though so it's not all that much of a learning curve. This is promising. :)

If you contact konami and tell them to change to FIFAs unassisted unindividualistic passing system I will hunt you and cut you balls off. Happy gaming.

read what i said....

by the way, i reserve my comments on pes manual system... i put the arrows on (i didnt think id need to because im a good manual fifa player) but it has helped me and the aiming seems really good now!

i sent my keeper out and the computer took a shot.... 2 of my defenders ran back onto the line and blocked it! amazing

Quite impressed how they've tracked Ronaldo's stance and shooting technique down to a fine art.

Any clips of Neymar, as he's pretty unique too with his movements? Will be interesting to see how he moves around.

It's so annoying that it's still Ozil and Muller instead of Özil and Müller on the kits. Why can't they sort this small detail out?

If you play older pes games you will love this. But if you prefer full manual freedom like fifa then pes2013 has nothing new to offer. Thats the reality...

Quite impressed how they've tracked Ronaldo's stance and shooting technique down to a fine art.

Any clips of Neymar, as he's pretty unique too with his movements? Will be interesting to see how he moves around.

I've played some matches with Santos, but nothing really stood out as far as Neymar goes. He looks good in motion, but I was more interested in playing with Ronaldo.

played some games already and i am impressed so far. at least from the gameplay :)

couldn't notice the typical pes "bugs" so far...so let's do some more matches :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom