PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Right. Keep the politics out of this thread, please. That's not something we want to get into.

Lami, can you move the thread I created in the football section here, posted it there bymistake :D People will have something to talk about amidst this confusion :p

Woah, there are some strange people in the world. Wheather or not it was yair, to make up that you played a game early to get attention? I think you need to get out a little bit more :LOL:

if some one here know a little bit about Jewish Religion you know that in Saturday we did not use electricity not travel in cars and i did not use the computer in this day so its not posibale that is was me

but it's Saturday now...

Anyways, the latest impressions from whoever chaos_PES is, has me all warm inside.

so after all the work i made on pes this what i get from you guys?

As much as you helped PES on the pc etc (never played it on pc but I've heard your patch is the best) it doesn't excuse you being an idiot and doing what you've done.

You weren't even bashing the game, so why would Adam lie about you playing it? He has absolutely no reason to.

OK folks, I have read and deleted enough bullshit here tonight to last me
the rest of the summer.
BACK ON TOPIC OR THIS THREAD CLOSES.
And anyone pointing fingers calling other Evoweb members liars
need to quickly read the forum rules.

2) Keep your messages reasonable and respectable - don't insult or attack other forum members or deliberately post messages that will offend other users.

4) Keep your replies on topic.

This post is a line in the sand, next person crossing it
and I will wield the mighty ban hammer,FACT.

Just like that, look like a dolls for me, like a painted, not like a real person .

If you were talking about player expressions, I would understand and accept your point, but texture wise? They look wonderful, better than PES 2010 even (because of the sweat), 100x better than PES 2011 (that looked like an optimized PES 2009 texture wise) and on that particular aspect still much better than the competition. Also, the fact lighting is truly incredible is pretty much undeniable. If there's one thing PES has pretty much nailed now is graphical quality, at least up-close...

Pictures are obviously rendered, and yes, exagrated... Any way, as long as the player models and kits are good, nevermind the faces actually :)

Pictures are obviously rendered, and yes, exagrated... Any way, as long as the player models and kits are good, nevermind the faces actually :)

Rendered? What's there to render? Seems in-game to me (technical imperfections can be noticed), we were closer to this quality already in PES 2010, means it's possible without them having to be tampered with.

Rendered? What's there to render? Seems in-game to me (technical imperfections can be noticed), we were closer to this quality already in PES 2010, means it's possible without them having to be tampered with.

Easy man, remeber the Torres face from 2010. It was ultra realistic at the time, now it's like oil painted and maybe cartoonish (no offence again, I mean artisticly). It's a choice of Konami and I respect that.

Easy man, remeber the Torres face from 2010. It was ultra realistic at the time, now it's like oil painted and maybe cartoonish (no offence again, I mean artisticly). It's a choice of Konami and I respect that.

Didn't meant to sound harsh lol, just saying it surely isn't rendered 'cause we already had that kind of quality :) Honestly all that was missing in PES 2010 is what we have now in PES2012, some more human elements like sweat.

Or absolutely shit if that's what you wanted to say! :YAWN: They guy on the far right in french team is gorgeous!

Shit , no ! How Anderson say.. the texture is.. ok i thing, shadows , lights are.. ok.. but.. i dont know ... they look more like a painting , drawing .. its hard to be explain that why i say ... look wierd ! It's since PES 2009 and still is here. Yes, is much better graphic from PES 2009 but maybe with this engin, this is optimal , who know ! In fifa , look more like a humans.

Shit , no ! How Anderson say.. the texture is.. ok i thing, shadows , lights are.. ok.. but.. i dont know ... they look more like a painting , drawing .. its hard to be explain that why i say ... look wierd ! It's since PES 2009 and still is here. Yes, is much better graphic from PES 2009 but maybe with this engin, this is optimal , who know ! In fifa , look more like a humans.

:CONFUSE:
:COAT:

The only one which has something strange in his face color is the one with the 3 italian guys, the one on the middle who I think is Aquilani

Last edited:
Didn't meant to sound harsh lol, just saying it surely isn't rendered 'cause we already had that kind of quality :) Honestly all that was missing in PES 2010 is what we have now in PES2012, some more human elements like sweat.

Yes, I see. What we really need is a goal celebreation scene to see how this facial impression and graphic style choice work. (Ofcourse if they fix shooting people talked about, I don't care the rest :P)

Edit: Silly me, we already saw the celebrations in trailer, they look perfectly fine!

Last edited:
:D

I posted 'Liar' right after SuperLeeds' message, and got an official warning!

Hopefully the guys at the airport will be a bit more receptive to humour, it takes bloody ages to make a convincing silly string bombvest.

On-topic: I agree that the images don't look 'real'. They look stylised, in the way that Uncharted doesn't look real. But they're still more convincing than FIFA's (which, for FIFA 10 at least, did seem to be mimicking UC's look).

Last edited:
Yes, I see. What we really need is a goal celebreation scene to see how this facial impression and graphic style choice work. (Ofcourse if they fix shooting people talked about, I don't care the rest :P)

Edit: Silly me, we already saw the celebrations in trailer, they look perfectly fine!

Yep, the Benzema one looks almost photo realistic :P

Player faces in PES2010 and PES2011 were stunning for the most part. I wouldn't worry too much about this department, Konami do a very good job with player faces.

The method of face creation in PES may be old-fashioned but it does allow for some fantastic option files full of new faces.

Back
Top Bottom