PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Yeah I dont know the whole shooting is broken story. People are still saying that about PES2011 and I think its damn good and pretty realistic
Tbh Zee, I prefer the shooting in the MLO beta, or maybe to an extent retail when released, pre-patches. After patches I thought it changed. Not sure if its my imagination, but in MLO beta and pre-patches it had more dip and swerve, also it depended more on posture, position, etc. Now shooting from outside the area feels a bit easier.

Now if the shooting in the current 2012 build is anything like MLO beta, I'd welcome it with arms wide open. Maybe guys play-testing are comparing it shooting post-patches, and think its broken/floaty/etc. That's what some said about MLO beta shooting when I thought it wasn't.

Guys a small request, if you add a picture in here please do so in spoiler tag, as some people's connections have a hard time loading the page.

Thanks.

Really Zee ?

I mean yes, i understand to certaint extent what konami wants to deliver regarding PES 2011 shooting, it is related body position, angles, being pressured or not, stronger foot, position of the ball to players foot, jogging or running, etc but in some cases output of the ball physic ruins it. i mean REALLY bad.

Well its not perfect but the fundamentals you mentioned are correct. In most cases the outcome is pretty much what you expected. Well for me at least.

@Lami I honestly can't remember the MLO beta shooting.

innen_05.jpg

Nice work.When i was checking is it real i got confused what photo was from Pes :lol:
I hope that Konami will bring back shadows on some stadiums (Wembley,Bristol,Dragao...).

innen_05.jpg

Nice work.When i was checking is it real i got confused what photo was from Pes :lol:
I hope that Konami will bring back shadows on some stadiums (Wembley,Bristol,Dragao...).

In night mode , sometimes players looks like real life , the new lighting effect is really great !
New messi face too , more like the real one :BYE:

i very much doubt they will get shooting right before release. but overall sounds like a good improvement over 2011. can't wait to try it or at least see some footage.

They have loads of time to get the shooting right, to change it isnt that big of a deal. The problem could be down to somebody not doing their job properly come release.

Spot on Buzzy, I dont doubt that for a second. Plenty of time left yet, and since when have Konami ever produced a PES with suspect shooting ? Never as far as I recall. It has always been one of their most acclaimed representations, I dont see that changing come final release.

And it doesn't almost always result in a rocket of a shot like now. It was much harder trying to pull one off, depending on position etc.

yair12 has played the latest PES 2012 version as well and is ready to answer your questions. Please use this thread for all your questions to make it easier for him.

Thanks!

Spot on Buzzy, I dont doubt that for a second. Plenty of time left yet, and since when have Konami ever produced a PES with suspect shooting ? Never as far as I recall. It has always been one of their most acclaimed representations, I dont see that changing come final release.

I was never a fan of shooting in PES 3, but otherwise for me it has simply been a case of getting used to the shooting system each year.

a while a go we talked a bit about how evo-web legend member does not have good chance to playtest and stuff.

@sean_rainey is offering his place on twitter as he does not seem to make it that day. It is held in PES ranking event somewhere in London on 16/7.

Just in case ;).

So Yair has basically parroted the impressions from WENB and other playtests. Shame on him.

The Busquets answer was the one that first raised my suspicions.

ok can you tell me whaen you see them talking about Busquets ?

i really don;t get that why all of you belive this guy

ok i see that all of you made the disicion to belive adam ok but whan you all see the true you all will be shame

What's even the point to do this really... You weren't even bashing the game, on the contrary, you were being too positive lol. Also, worth noting that nearly everything he said is true but not thanks to him... "Ronaldinho guy" v2 except yair actually contributes to the community huge time with his gameplay patches. Yair, stick to that please mate.

Plenty of drama going on in recent hours.

And here I thought we finally had an EW member who had his hands on the game, after all the discussion going on about it in the past few days.

What's even the point to do this really... You weren't even bashing the game, on the contrary, you were being too positive lol. Also, worth noting that nearly everything he said is true but not thanks to him... "Ronaldinho guy" v2 except yair actually contributes to the community huge time with his gameplay patches. Yair, stick to that please mate.

So true, a shame

guys hello its the real yair12 my computer is hacked by some one and say a lot of things but this guy is a lair and he only wants me to look like this, i can tell you that this guy hate me becuse i am israeli and Jewish man that the real reason.

Right. Keep the politics out of this thread, please. That's not something we want to get into.

Back
Top Bottom