PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

If the gameplay on pes 2012 is almost spot on in fundamental aspects of a football game and there's almost no bugs, then for pes 2013(if the world does not come to an end) knami could only tweak some things here and there and focus on animations and atmosphere.

There's imho a lot to do for PES 2013:

1. To fix the AI-bugs/inefficiencies that will probably come up after we had a few weeks with the game to discover them.

2. To introduce a brand-new animation-, graphic- and physics-engine to make the game look and feel more realistic.

3. To introduce a dynamic weather-system including a light-engine that is capable to change from day to night gradually within one and the same match.

4. To introduce a realistic two-tiered stamina/fatigue-system that measures the individual action of every player on the pitch and calculates the shortterm-breath and mid/longterm fatigue, while both influence each other, and influenced by the stats of the player.

5. To get rid of the triggered run-feature again:FAIL:.

So regardless of how good PES 2012 will hopefully be, Konami has still a lot of tasks to fulfill for PES 2013, which will probably be the last on this gen.

1. To fix the AI-bugs/inefficiencies that will probably come up after we had a few weeks with the game to discover them.

2. To introduce a brand-new animation-, graphic- and physics-engine to make the game look and feel more realistic.

3. To introduce a dynamic weather-system including a light-engine that is capable to change from day to night gradually within one and the same match.

4. To introduce a realistic two-tiered stamina/fatigue-system that measures the individual action of every player on the pitch and calculates the shortterm-breath and mid/longterm fatigue, while both influence each other, and influenced by the stats of the player.

So regardless of how good PES 2012 will hopefully be, Konami has still a lot of tasks to fulfill for PES 2013, which will probably be the last on this gen.
Wow, why do people expect so much from games and devs nowadays? :CONFUSE: You're not getting most of these anytime soon.

i cannot see that pitchside SS.

edit: now i see it after a while. btw, everyone should use imageshack.us for pics.

p.s. who's that between goetze and marcelo?

Last edited:
fxxqg0.jpg

fc1kjm.jpg

voacfs.jpg

e9cdo3.jpg

2md2qhe.jpg

New faces

bgbq4i.jpg

2eeexro.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, these faces are excellent. :WORSHIP:

Great to see Konami producing detailed faces even for second tier players.

The above shows:

Gary Cahill
Aleksandar Kolarov
Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
Kevin Davies
Bobby Zamora
Mohamed Zidan
Amr Zaki

Zamora's face looks stunning in particular.

And you're in a position to make these statements because...?

Hes in a postion to make those statements because he is entitled to mate.
Its a supposition,based on experience of previous versions of the game.
An expectation that all will not be perfect with pes2012.

And you're in a position to make these statements because...?
They are true though.

No matter what Konami do for PES 2012 or any future version, there will always be pretty much infinite room for improvement, and the points he made there are ones that I'd agree with.

For anybody who saw my posts the other day about not knowing how to dive as a keeper during a penalty, you should all live happily in the knowledge that i finally learned what to do now. I also saved the penalty. Lovely stuff.

In addition it actually was a deserved penalty. Rather unlike most of the other penalties i give away where i actually win the ball. Whilst on that subject, i sure hope PES 2012 FULLY irons out that rule about attempting any kind of slide tackle as a being a foul 80% of the time.

Last edited:
For sure but why go chasing a pot of gold constantly. Every game that is out there has room for improvement. Just enjoy whats there for the time being.

Well the question came up what there is that could be done in PES 2013 and that's what came immediately to my mind. Cause even if Konami nails the gameplay this year due to an awesome AI, there are still many aspects of the game that need attention in following versions of the game.

Since PES 2013 is probably the last PES in this gen, Konami could decide to keep the same graphic-, physics and animation-engine and concentrate all their revolutionary energy for PES 2014 that will probably be the first on the new generation-consoles... but given that these days engines are scalable and the architecture of the new generation is maybe not that different from this one, Konami could do the revolution in PES 2013 and gain a head-start and fix the bugs and problems in PES 2014 on the nextgen.

I would do the latter, cause even if PES 2013 is a mess because of all the new engines, we will have an awesome PES 2012 to keep us patient.

Hope they make sure some of United's younger players are rated accordingly, the likes of Hernandez, Cleverley, Welbeck, Smalling and Jones, in reality their going to play a big part so hopefully they can be used in the game also.

Stop making requests FFS. People are just posting pics that others have put up on the net. Nobody here is actually taking these pictures.

Was PES2011 released earlier in NA than other regions last year too? (Read in the news thread that PES2012 will be released on 27th September in NA)

Back
Top Bottom