PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Does it exist in PES2011? I mean, can we set player support individually?

In 2010 you could choose individual players mentality (defensive, balanced, offensive) and override default ones assigned in OF. In 2011 you can't change it.

well that big yellow arrow is totally going to give away where the ball is headed

speaking of which

YouTube - N64 ISS 64 Penalty kick GER vs WS

what an odd system that was

did you see the germany keeper at the end taking the penalty, thats something that was in all the old games but has been taken out,the ability to switch kick the ball with either your right or left foot. i remember this been available in iss deluxe and was one of konami greatest ideas

Dunno what you on about actually :P If I cant do this it sucks
YouTube - Ryan Giggs Goal- FA CUP Semifinal vs Arsenal '99 I want to be Ryan Giggs and for the opposition to be able to shadow me will require them to track back at an angle and try to read my movement.

I hate automation, goalkicks, goal keeper throw ins, sliding with a players stronger foot all the time regardless of where he is sucks. I am not saying I want everything totally manual but the balance needs to be in favour of a player that understands the game better.

You could do that giggsy goal in pes2,3,4

Hello 1st time all PES fans. I would like to ask, is there possibility to put the ball ahen wherever and whenever I want (from air ball and first touch too), like it is in FIFA by right stick? I mean YouTube - Gareth Bale VS Maicon (Tottenham 3 - Inter 1) in 3:20 and 4:17 minute. Brilliant and obvious to provide I think. 2nd question is can tricks be done with first touch, when the player getting to the ball. Can chips shot during penalties be made to every direction, possible to miss the goal? Thanks.

Last edited:
Free Kick Ranking Mode ?

lt_we2012_img_02.jpg

Hello 1st time all PES fans. I would like to ask, is there possibility to put the ball ahen wherever and whenever I want (from air ball and first touch too), like it is in FIFA by right stick? I mean YouTube - Gareth Bale VS Maicon (Tottenham 3 - Inter 1) in 3:20 and 4:17 minute. Brilliant and obvious to provide I think. 2nd question is can tricks be done with first touch, when the player getting to the ball. Can chips shot during penalties be made to every direction, possible to miss the goal? Thanks.

he just humiliated maicon in that game.
his stats most be great in PES 2012.

NEW PES 2012 videos :

YouTube - #01ウイニングï¼ã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #02土俵入り ウイニングイレブン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #03ä¾ã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #04シャキーンï¼ã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #05ã‚‚ã‚‚ã‚ã’ダンス ウイニングイレブン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #06手è£å‰£ã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #07スシ投ã’ ウイニングイレブン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #08ãˆã£ã¸ã‚“ï¼ã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #09マッスルãƒãƒ¼ã‚ºã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #10奇妙ãªãƒãƒ¼ã‚ºã€€ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #11GAGAWA ウイニングイレブン2012 GOAL Project

YouTube - #12ラストギグ ウイニングイレブン2012 GOAL Project

speaking of which

YouTube - N64 ISS 64 Penalty kick GER vs WS

what an odd system that was

Best penatly system to date! :WORSHIP:

The funniest thing I found from people who always gave out about it, is the fact they just never pressed the right shoulder button to turn the box visibility off. Or did they just not know you could?! :SHOCK:

Either way with the box off, it was the most precise and best penalty system ever imo. You'd have a nice element of risk, do you use A and go for the small inner box but less power, or risk a B and outer edge box with a more erratic result. Either way you had to use your skill to put the box right where you wanted, especially when it wasn't on screen anymore. :APPLAUD:

superb CR7 personalized freekick animation, LOVING IT :OOOH: first thing I'm gonna do this time is to learn proper freekicks :]

looks like bits from (Gamescom?) trailer, now I'm 99% sure CR7 is on the cover, got a lot of Konami's attention (on Konami facebook, recent info and these clips)

yeah he is almost certainly the cover star, although they did say it was someone new and he was on the cover of 2008... maybe Konami are trying to forget that game like the rest of us.

Last video is great, one and ones and especially the keeper.
( it's guaranteed that this year
we will see one good keeper animation out of 100 :P)

Back
Top Bottom