PES 2011 Video Thread

I used VirtualDub, tried a lot of times, but couldn't get it to do the trick properly.

What do you do in VirtualDub in terms of settings and stuff? Maybe I can do the same and try...

It's not a goal but a clip to show how easier it is to control players before they control the ball.I mean in previous they were on these rails and we had to use to super cancel, I'm obviously not saying it's disappeared from the game.Amauri will dribble his opponent without touching the ball, just by changing directions which fools the defender
YouTube - Dribbling without the ball
These little touches are really nice

I used VirtualDub, tried a lot of times, but couldn't get it to do the trick properly.

What do you do in VirtualDub in terms of settings and stuff? Maybe I can do the same and try...

I just use Fraps to record the goal, and then use Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 to make any necessary changes, and I upload it to youtube within that program :D

Actually uploading a goal right now, scored a sweet goal with Muniain for Athletic Bilbao vs Almeria, ended up losing 1-2 though :(

Will post the goal here once it's done on Youtube =) 1920x1080 resolution! :D

Last edited:
Okay, here's the goal I scored earlier tonight! Lovely goal from Iker Muniain for Athletic Bilbao vs Almeria, he came on as a substitute, should've started him! Toquero was having a shocker :(

I love the bit where Igor Martinez raises his hands to the crowd as if to say come on!!! nice touch! ;) Also Llorente doing a fist pump :D

YouTube - Muniain (Athletic Bilbao vs Almeria)

You can watch it in 1080p, 720p or whatever if you wish! ;)

Recorded with Fraps, encoded & uploaded to Youtube with Windows Live Movie Maker 2011.

Last edited:
Sweet goal man, what is this on? PC? PS3? Xbox?

Racing Santander eh? nice :p
Thanks mate. It's on Xbox 360. Yeah I started my BAL career at Racing. Really struggling to break into the first team. Made a lot of sub appearances so far, but after that goal I have been called up to start the next match!

A bit of self-indulgence here, i've put together all my clips so far in a compilation, just for my own benefit really. But thought I might aswell post it.

YouTube - PES 2011 Compilation

Song is a cover of Helter Skelter by Stereophonics.

That is incredible.

That's the kind of freedom of movement and play that I love about PES, that you don't get in FIFA. Did you score that btw?

Just seen the username - nice one!

I'm sure there is/will be a fair share of overhead goals in this thread, but I was pleased with this one as it actually felt like an appropriate time for Rooney to try and pull one off.
YouTube - PES 2011 PC - Rooney Overhead Goal

Not that greatest corner but got a little bit of luck, actually might of come off the defenders head in the end. Corner went far post since Nani didn't take it. ;)

Some crackers on this page! Here's a couple to watch, not jaw-dropping but they caused trouser twitches over this end. First time using Fraps, so apologies.

First up Rafael Van der Vaart with a last-minute winner against FC Copenhagen in the CL group stages.
YouTube - Van der Vaart goal Vs FC Copenhagen (PES2011)

Secondly, Janko of FC Twente smashed this in against me after 3 minutes in a knockout stage match (Top Player). Took me by surprise, was nice to watch though.
YouTube - Janko goal vs Tottenham (PES 2011)

Another lovely clever goal Rob, nice to watch. I like the way you think.

Here is one you might like, a cheeky dink from Xavi showcasing his sublime technique. He spots the keeper off his line, takes the ball right to draw the keeper a little further whilst also setting up the perfect angle for the type of technique required. Something else I've noticed since PES 2010 is the accuracy you seem to get if you strike just after your player has a look up. It happens again on this if you look carefully. He shoots a glance to see the keepers distance just before he strikes, perfect replication. It's as if the glance has a bearing on the shots accuracy. Crazy, this may well be pure coincidence, but the amount of times I have checked replays of goals and spotted this 'final glance' is seriously high. Keep and eye out for it. It's weird. :CONFUSE:

YouTube - Xavi Dink

Chip and curl on the shot, awefully realistic I would say. The ball flight seemed to fit the way Xavi cut the ball and executed the chip.

I agreee, I saw Xavi's glance back at the goal just before taking the shot. Likewise, I have noticed something similar in the olden PES 2008 (PS2) where my player had a look behind him before executing a cheeky back heel flick. Actually, I believe it would be foolish not to imagine that it has a bearing on accuracy.

Last edited:
Not mine but...
YouTube - PES 2011 goal

e792f7082cff8b3f888595804caefdb16g.jpg

Who needs skilled dribbling when players snap their ankles and tunr their hips so brilliantly? That looks so awesome!

Your videos are whetting my appetite as well as torturing me. I have to get my hands on PES 2011.

But that wasn't the best Advantage play decision I have ever seen. He looked composed, confident, and decisif, although I couldn't tell whether he shouted the phrase "Play on!" In the end, the decision was somewhat crappy to be honest, Barca players were being deliberately hacked down (not that I'm saying they shouldn't . . .) and apparently a freekick on the edge of the box probably would have been more advantageous.

Yeah, ref animations seem decent on Fifa and PES, and definitely adds a nice touch. But they are far from perfect. They don't have real personality or character :P. (Sorry, for being so critical and obnoxious, I used to ref part-time, and believe refs could do with better A.I.)

Goalgerd, thanks for providing actual evidence of the advantage rule in PES.

Back
Top Bottom