PES 2011 Video Thread

Cheers for the tip Rob.I'll use this opportunity to ask you if it's impossible to upload any kinda audio for the video or does it only have to be files already uploaded on youtube ?

Okay, here's the goal I scored earlier tonight! Lovely goal from Iker Muniain for Athletic Bilbao vs Almeria, he came on as a substitute, should've started him! Toquero was having a shocker :(

I love the bit where Igor Martinez raises his hands to the crowd as if to say come on!!! nice touch! ;) Also Llorente doing a fist pump :D

YouTube - Muniain (Athletic Bilbao vs Almeria)

Maker 2011.

Oooooweeee! This goal was NICE!

Cheers for the tip Rob.I'll use this opportunity to ask you if it's impossible to upload any kinda audio for the video or does it only have to be files already uploaded on youtube ?
You can add your own audio to a video using Movie Maker, not tried doing it myself but it shouldn't be too difficult :).

You can add your own audio to a video using Movie Maker, not tried doing it myself but it shouldn't be too difficult :).

Yes, it's actually pretty easy but I was never able to do that on my previous computer for whatever possible reason.Each time I tried to save the final video with all the editing and refining done it would just crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRXdcd83ISU

The real stupid thing is that I deleted from my computer every single clip I had since I thought uploading them on youtube was enough ..

Had to share this, not the most well placed free-kick, but it's the longest range one I've scored. Also it's with Jaric (the ML boy). What I most love about it is how the Blackburn second string tried so hard to make sure it got on the highlight reel.

Thanks for the help

First you see the guy in the wall barge all his buddies out of the way so we can get a better camera shot, then Jason Brown withdraws his hands just at the end to make sure he doesn't save it!

Browns reach.

Look no hands

This one just gives a better idea of how far out it was.

The all look like ants

Last edited:
Here are some highlights of what has to be the BEST game I've ever played on PES 2011 against the CPU. The pace and the touches just felt so right. Lower the volume at the beginning!

PES 2011 match highlights

1. Nice swerving shot by Scholes. A typical Scholes goal.
2. A freekick by Rooney that is saved by Almunia. The funny thing is he saves it through the net even though its going out lol. Check it out closely, probably a silly little bug.
3. An audacious scissors kick attempt by Berbatov, which I posted earlier as well.
4. This was a close one by Rooney after I played a manual pass.
5. Manual passing at work. In this game it's really a joy to behold when they come off. Here Scholes plays one of his trademark crossfield balls to Nani. I was too excited and rushed the final pass lol.
6. Manual pass from Nani that leads to a goal.

Last edited:
YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Khlosneri last minute winner screamer + Cahill equaliser

Screamer to win the match with the last kick of the game :) Looked awesome in real time, I also threw in the equaliser.

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Huylens last min winner + Castolo kick off goal

A couple of lame goals - Another last minute winner, not quite so impressive though! :P

YouTube - PES 2011 - Rooney route one goal + Berbatov diving header

I used United online, yeah, what a twat :P. I like the way Rooney lashed the ball into the net, and how Berbatov used the pace of the cross to score the header :).

Back
Top Bottom