PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

I'm getting the snow chains ready for tomorrow..
Non si vede che non ho molta fiducia in Ibra, eh? :P

Giusto un po'

Back in topic, I just did my first Top Player game, Chivas vs International.

I lost 1 - 0, CPU plays football and doesn't press like crazy anymore.

I like it.

I was a die hard PES fan on pc ,,,,,,,, but 2011 winner is FIFA :WORSHIP:

sorry guys , pes 11 is just pes 2010 with a new look , nothing to be pleased about. PES tries to imitate Fifa and looses :BOP:

sorry guys , pes 11 is just pes 2010 with a new look , nothing to be pleased about. PES tries to imitate Fifa and looses :BOP:

Explain why PES 2011 is PES 2010 with a new look.

Explain why Fifa 2011 isn't FIFA 09 with a new look.

Explain why PES 2011 is PES 2010 with a new look.

Explain why Fifa 2011 isn't FIFA 09 with a new look.

everything in PES is the same, even the bugs. I jumped into the game and it played same as 2010. The only difference is passing system.

Fifa 2011 on PC is fifa from next gen console. It's no longer the old ps2 engine.

Just joined the forum to post that muck. Nothing constructive, no explanation. Go away troll.

everything in PES is the same, even the bugs. I jumped into the game and it played same as 2010. The only difference is passing system.

Fifa 2011 on PC is fifa from next gen console. It's no longer the old ps2 engine.

poorly_disguised_troll.jpg

I'm not trolling , i'm playing pes since winning eleven 2002 and this year simply fifa is better

Meh... No mate sorry it's not PES 2010 with a new look. I've played PES 2010 for a long year and if this was just a "new look" then I wouldn't be relearning everything would I? People who've hated PES 2010 wouldn't have loved this one would they?

I'm not trolling , i'm playing pes since winning eleven 2002 and this year simply fifa is better

Couldn't care less about your Fifa comment, that's your choice.

Last edited:

the more i play it, the more i like it. this game rocks! graphics are stunning and everything plays with high fps. great job konami! i hope they don't mess up something in full version.

I think I am going to need the training facility when full game released !
But there is so much more to enjoy.Free kicks have improved no end.
Someone said penalties only scud along the ground.They Obviously dont know how to use their controller because my first two pens blasted into the crossbar.

played for few hours now.

for me this feels like huge jump for konami almost PES3 to PES6 jump in terms of gameplay.

the passing is fantastic and player movement is great. referee calls fouls now on ai plus ai movement at top player is fantastic.

the best part of game for me is how fluid everything is now just fantastic.

good job konami.

I'm playing the PC demo as I'm typing now. Has anyone tried disabling/un-ticking the "skip frame" option in the settings? I did and it's working great a 720p.

Also any idea why I get an error when I try using the time tweaker tool? I get an error everytime I click on save.

Also people complaining about the speed, and I'm not quite sure if we are using the same settings here but on 720p, and frame skipping disabled, and game speed zero, this thing is as quick as PES6's pace. I can't even keep up with this speed.

I'm playing the PC demo as I'm typing now. Has anyone tried disabling/un-ticking the "skip frame" option in the settings? I did and it's working great a 720p.

Also any idea why I get an error when I try using the time tweaker tool? I get an error everytime I click on save.

Also people complaining about the speed, and I'm not quite sure if we are using the same settings here but on 720p, and frame skipping disabled, and game speed zero, this thing is as quick as PES6's pace. I can't even keep up with this speed.

So if i uncheck 'skip frame' the game will speed up, but i'll have a better picture?

Not sure if that's a good deal or not, haha.

So if i uncheck 'skip frame' the game will speed up, but i'll have a better picture?

Not sure if that's a good deal or not, haha.

Before disabling frame skipping it was a bit choppy and still fast. Tried disabling it and it ran smoothly. Thought I'd just post it for anyone having problems.

i have frame skipping and vsync off from the pes settings, iv always had vsnc on from the nvidida settings runs ok though the full release will be much better

the good thing : messi is back to normal ..
in pes 2010 he skips all players ..
but now, he's normal like reality

and the biggest and foremost improvement is that close ball dribbling is back with a bang..i salute konami for visiting evo web and listening to us

lol just played 90 minute game thanks to demo tweak and there is problem with AI goalkeepers at top player, AI goalkeeper saves everything.

had 55 shots on goal with 21 inside the penalty area and only scored 8 goals.

so AI goalkeepers too strong.

Obviously a fanboy because from what i seen pes this year comepletey pisses all over fifa 11. Fifa 11 looks worse than fifa WC. FIFA have gone and fucked up this year. The game is way too fast and feels like the fifa of old.

lol just played 90 minute game thanks to demo tweak and there is problem with AI goalkeepers at top player, AI goalkeeper saves everything.

had 55 shots on goal with 21 inside the penalty area and only scored 8 goals.

so AI goalkeepers too strong.

How did you have that many shots in 10 mins?

this game is 10X better than PES 2010.. no question. Whoever says its similar to PES 10 doesn't know what they're talking about or their PC is shit.
This is a really good step up for Konami. My gripes with the game is that there is no advantage rule and the goalkeepers make too many simple mistakes. One other thing.. there is no away chants! PES 6 was the last game with away chants.. how did they not bring that back this year?

If I could sum up PES 11 this year in one word , I'd say ... freedom. This is what a footie game needs and PES 11 has it.

Back
Top Bottom