PES 2011 Discussion thread

Deso cut the crap already, or I'll have to take out my Ban-gun.

Thanks for entertaining us though. Was a good laugh. Well for me it was...

Dude what's with you and Adam? Some kind of fetish? Secret "relationship"? Seriously, we wanna know :D

The past is the past man, you shouldn't have brought it up again. Poor Nicky.. I don't know how he managed, but yea, he'll get over it. :P

I hope a "leaker" reads this:

Leak ML news. I repeat. Leak ML news.

Deso cut the crap already, or I'll have to take out my Ban-gun.

Thanks for entertaining us though. Was a good laugh. Well for me it was...

No Lami! Ban him! If you let him go more fake 'leakers' will appear. Show him no mercy and do away with him! We demand justice! :P

I know you were, but I do know there was something that happened before, as Adam doesn't like evo-web either lol

Thats because he got banned when he came under a different name here posting about that Ubisoft football game - Pure Football. I think his username was ofseeker.

Really? There was proof it was him? I didn't knew that lol

Dont want to go too off-topic but another member guessed it was him and a moderator kind of confirmed it by winking and banning him. Then Adam said on WENB that he had recently joined Evo-Web....To be honest I dont really give a crap why he was banned. He hasn't done anything to me so I have no problem but on the other hand some people dislike him for valid reasons such as his overhyping of previous games which he himself has admitted doing and all that talk of percentage builds etc.

Anyway back on topic I would like to see in ML the ability to move club, manage international teams for their continental competition and World Cup as well as UEFA Super Cup integration, improved transfer and finance system and playable training with specific training mini games as well as a better league structure and more editing functions for this mode.

I'm more easily pleased than that!:P

I just want the return of the custom League/Cup mode that was inexplicably missing from 2010. The community mode wasn't a proper substitute for me.

No Lami! Ban him! If you let him go more fake 'leakers' will appear. Show him no mercy and do away with him! We demand justice! :P
They do entertain us to an extent tbh, keeping us "hoping" its true even though we are positive they'll post rubbish. If the person was persistent about it and continuously posting shit though then his intentions would be obvious.

Dont want to go too off-topic but another member guessed it was him and a moderator kind of confirmed it by winking and banning him. Then Adam said on WENB that he had recently joined Evo-Web....To be honest I dont really give a crap why he was banned. He hasn't done anything to me so I have no problem but on the other hand some people dislike him for valid reasons such as his overhyping of previous games which he himself has admitted doing and all that talk of percentage builds etc.

Anyway back on topic I would like to see in ML the ability to move club, manage international teams for their continental competition and World Cup as well as UEFA Super Cup integration, improved transfer and finance system and playable training with specific training mini games as well as a better league structure and more editing functions for this mode.

I like the guy, he sure loves the game and it's community.

But well, back on topic, you guys are probably saying "the guy is turning this into an Adam thread" already :LOL:

They do entertain us to an extent tbh, keeping us "hoping" its true even though we are positive they'll post rubbish. If the person was persistent about it and continuously posting shit though then his intentions would be obvious.

Keep him. He's waited 3 years to play this trick. That's dedication.:))

Hopefully they can get the UEFA Super Cup. They already have the other two main competitions. The Super Cup must be easy to obtain. Also why dont they use the J-League license in PES? Im sure like most other people we would like to see this league and play with their teams. It would be a nice change.

I dont want it turned off because I need some visual assistance regarding the required power. All I want is for an option to have it above the players name like how its in FIFA.

perhaps its shape and orientation changes depending on the ball trajectory and curve or accordingly to the leg movement, which is why it's been placed on the pitch.

Also, perhaps the green/yellow/red zones lenght vary depending on the players' stats.

Last edited:
Hopefully they can get the UEFA Super Cup. They already have the other two main competitions. The Super Cup must be easy to obtain. Also why dont they use the J-League license in PES? Im sure like most other people we would like to see this league and play with their teams. It would be a nice change.

I'd like a proper Club World Cup in the game as well. And hope Scenario is back, that was the best thing for me on ISS Deluxe. Also hope to God they've increased the slots for Chants and emblems etc.

I'd like a proper Club World Cup in the game as well. And hope Scenario is back, that was the best thing for me on ISS Deluxe. Also hope to God they've increased the slots for Chants and emblems etc.

FIFA Club World Championship would be a great competition to add and would replace the Konami Cup in ML. Would be great if they can get it somehow!

Albeit unlicensed the Asian Champions League + Club World Cup system was already in the PS2's J.League Winning Eleven 2007/8/9 Club Championship Master League (it was implemented very well, following the real seeding rules, format and schedule)

Really!? Well hopefully they can implement something similar this year!

Back
Top Bottom